[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never been in a fight? Would this piss women off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dead_MEAT.jpg (239 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
dead_MEAT.jpg
239 KB, 667x1000
I am 25 and male. I have never been in a fist fight before ever. Would women be reluctant to date me because of this? I will admit, I am somewhat of a coward but only because you can't tell how desperate people are these days. If some diesel dude slapped my dates ass in front of me, I probably wouldn't do anything. What can I do? I can't pull out my pocket knife and stab him, thats illegal. Yet him slapping her ass is illegal too but not nearly as illegal as stabbing someone.

Do women actually expect men to fight up hill battles like that? Like actually go into "suicide fights". Like what if the guy who slapped her ass is clearly CLEARLY stronger than the guy she is dating? Then what?

In the opinion of women here, do you prefer the guy you are dating to have been in many fist fights or NO fist fights. No inbetween.
>>
>>16532505
Do you live in a city? You sound delusional enough to live in a city.
>>
>>16532505
Ahahahaha what the fuck dude that is so dumb to be self-conscious over.

But hey whatever excuse you need to rationalize not talking to girls and stay hiding out in your room, amirite?
>>
>>16532505
Of course it would be nice if a guy defended me somehow in a situation where some idiot slaps my ass or something like that but I wouldn't expect anyone to hit anyone for me. Could just say something I guess. But I would never expect a guy to hit anyone, I don't think I'd even want that. And aggressive violent guys aren't attractive.
>>
>>16532512

I do live in a city. Why does it matter? Are you saying people don't scrap in rural bum fuck places?
>>
File: GUN.jpg (61 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
GUN.jpg
61 KB, 400x600
>>16532505
Be a man and begin a verbal argument. Make sure it's with someone at least twice your size who nobody would doubt could beat you to a pulp. Anyone at your size or smaller and you'll have trouble convincing people of your innocence. When he starts to advance on you, tell him to back away, stay back, etc. Give clear verbal commands that can be heard by multiple witnesses. If he begins to attack, draw and remember your training. Watch your surroundings and don't intentionally shoot to wound.

Unless you're a Yuropoor, in which case, GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE.
>>
>>16532505
>I have never been in a fist fight before ever.
I can't speak for others, but I don't like meatheads that resort to violence at the drop of a hat. If it's to defend my life, then I would certainly appreciate it, but I wouldn't expect most people to jump into that kind of situation.

>Do women actually expect men to fight up hill battles like that? Like actually go into "suicide fights".
In my experience, it's only been the crazy/trashy women that are into drama, power play, etc. Having been in that situation, I stopped my guy from doing anything and we just promptly left. Even if he wins, which he probably could, I wouldn't want him to get injured or in some kind of legal trouble. That would completely ruin my night.

Again, though, it depends on the type of woman you're going for. Don't go for trashy women.
>>
>>16532541
I'm a girl and I agree with this totally
>>
>>16532505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pir3MtYepoY

It will reduce your chance at mating if you can't defend a female in your troop.
>>
>>16532541

I feel like whole swaths of women act like that though. Especially in the hispanic community. Women are really into that wanting of machismo shit or whatever.
>>
>>16532505
I honestly expect everyone I meet to have never been in a fist fight
If they have it's a red flag because ok, this person is violent and impulsive, avoid.
>>
>female
>not wanting a man who can beat the shit out of others for disrespecting him
if they wanted a weak little bitch they would be lesbians
>>
File: Lord_Prestone.png (302 KB, 1024x541) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Prestone.png
302 KB, 1024x541
>>16532505
It's important to know how to defend yourself. The best way to start learning to start hanging out outside of toy stores and picking fights with the kids. They're usually pretty small and can't hit hard.
>>
>>16532505

No one likes a pussy anon. Men will not take you serious and women will not respect you.
>>
>>16532536
>Are you saying people don't scrap in rural bum fuck places?
not him, but yeah. It's ghetto as shit to be in fights all the time in today's world. But you should still be able to defend yourself in case the situation arises.

[spoiler]But I do think it would piss women off. I don't bring it up, and I don't know why this would ever come up with you when talking to girls.[/spoiler]
>>
>>16532616
Funny thing about that is, my dad's side of the family is Hispanic. I was born in south-central TX, and none of the Hispanic women in my family are like that. Again, it has to do with how trashy/ignorant someone is, and whether or not they genuinely care about you.
>>
>>16532505
Yes, I want a guy who will stand up for me if I am being disrespected. That doesn't mean I want some lunatic who will punch someone in the face for accidentally bumping me or something, though.

It's not the fact that you have not been in a fight, but rather the fact that you are a coward that will turn women off.
It is masculine and hot to be strong and able to defend your woman.
What if some guys cornered her and tried to rape her? Would you interviene then?

The only thing we care about is that you try, op. Like, that you REALLY try your best. You don't have to win as long as you show us that you care about our pride enough to defend us. Think about it this way: pain is temporary. It will go away, and it's a small price to pay if your woman is actually being threatened. You should care enough about her to risk your life for her, just like how a mother would risk her life for her children. That is the ideal form of love for a lot of people.
>>
>>16533111
>That doesn't mean I want some lunatic who will punch someone in the face for accidentally bumping me or something, though.
So you just want him to say something, which will potentially make the situation harmful for both of you?

>You don't have to win as long as you show us that you care about our pride enough to defend us.
You're absolutely nuts, if you're wanting to put your guy through that. You're a grown adult, and if you want to be treated like one, you'll stand up for yourself and take yourself out of the bad situation. It's understandable to want someone to intervene if you're being physically assaulted, or your life is in danger, but you're expecting way too much over a slap on the ass.

>Think about it this way: pain is temporary.
Except when it's not, and the guy has permanently fucked up his body by trying to defend your fucked up sense of honor. Fighting is looked down upon because of how dangerous it is, and you'll never know if the other person is mentally stable, has a weapon, has buddies, etc.

>You should care enough about her to risk your life for her, just like how a mother would risk her life for her children.
You should care about him enough to not want him to put himself through something like that over an ass slap. What the fuck?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.