[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf is driving me crazy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1440914819787.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1440914819787.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
My girlfriend is visiting her family right now, and she's going insane right now.

She keeps begging me to send her snaps of my current surroundings and is text spamming me.

I have finals coming up and I can't spend my time pleasing her so this is so hard and conflicting.

And I know you all will shit on me for this. But she's acting this way because last time she left I flirted with other girls on kik and agreed to hook up with them. I never did and I was just saying these things because I like knowing girls would fuck me.

How do I get my girlfriend to just lay off until my finals are done? I just want to pass my classes.
>>
>>16531950
you're both twats
>>
>>16531966
What he said.
>>
>>16531966
>>16531967
This desu senpai
>>
>>16531966
>>16531967
>>16531980
This.
>>
>>16531966
Why though?
>>
>>16532417
Meditate on it
>>
I showed my wife this and we both laughed
>>
>>16532417
OP betrayed her trust and hurt her over some fleeting "I'm so hawt, all these women want this dick" feels. It's understandable that she's uncomfortable being away from him, since he was about to cheat on her. But the only reason why she's a twat is because she needs to let go. OP isn't worth it, and she's unable to trust/forgive him.
>>
>>16532417
You're a shit and shes dumb for not breaking up with you immediately afterwards, desu senpai.
>>
>>16532434
Hah! I showed this to my guy and we both just shook our heads.
>>
>>16532446
Send her a snap of my ding dong
>>
>>16532442
>>16532444
She tried to leave me, but I begged her
I told her she could trust me and she has control over my phone whenever. But right now isn't the time because I have to study.
Also we do live together so maybe that's why she didn't leave and gave me a chance.
>>
>>16533207
>I told her she could trust me and she has control over my phone whenever.
But she can't trust you. Your actions don't match your words.

>But right now isn't the time because I have to study.
Tough shit, that's on you. You wouldn't be dealing with this amount of stress if you had been a responsible, caring partner. You fucked up, and you brought it all upon yourself.
>>
>>16531950
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HDJuCupwO0
>>
>>16531966
Dises hier
>>
>>16533257
What the fuck that was the funniest shit I've ever listened to and I don't know why
>>
Tell her exactly what you just told us.
>>
File: wat.jpg (231 KB, 896x1280) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
231 KB, 896x1280
>>16533257
oh god . do more
>>
>>16533257
fucking oney?? kekeke
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.