[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal living with normie people? I mean im living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
How do you deal living with normie people?

I mean im living with people whose main interests are:
Expensive cellphones(they don't have any idea of operative systems or programming android/linux, they just want it because they're trendy)
Big Brother
Reggaeton/Trashy hip hop music/Justin Bieber like singers
Lusting over "hot" guys/girls(usually niggers and people who dress like niggers)
Shitty thriller movies where niggers and cops(also niggers) shoot each other up

I on the other hand, love dramas, artistic movies(or movies with deep political/philosophical content), all kinds of music(jazz, bossa nova, blues, folk and so on), love history and politics and art. And of course i don't give a fuck about shitty tv programs, shitty movies, and my cellphone is old as fuck and i couldn't give a flying fuck about it.
I just want to puke everytime they start discussing over how slutty A is and how hot B is and how much money are they going to spend on clothes, cellphones and parties. I mean this is literally 24/7
>>
You're the freak, why are you talking as if they're the abnormal ones?
>>
idk you're the one from the lame ass "a" universe, everyone knows it is berenstein
>>
Sounds more like hipsters than normies.
>>
>>16529144
m8, if that would be considered normal, then most countries would collapse.
None in my close family ever had interests so stupids like these, this is 12yo thinking right here.
>>
>>16529147
Take over here: >>>/x/17038241

FYI, it's always been STAIN never STEIN
It's the authors last name.
>>
>>16529140
Why does it say stain? It's stein.
>>
>>16529161
see
>>16529155
>>
The fedora is strong in this one

How did you end up with housemates that are so different from you?
>>
>>16529140

>surrounds himself with stupid people and then complains about it

if you were really as enlightened as you believe you are, you would have found similar people by now. Chances are people with more "advanced" interests are avoiding you like a flesh eating virus
>>
>>16529140
Holy shit you're a huge faggot. You're like them except the other extreme of faggotry.
>>
File: 1448698241792.jpg (14 KB, 404x378) Image search: [Google]
1448698241792.jpg
14 KB, 404x378
>>16529140
I usually deal with it by recognizing that I'm not superior to them just because I have different tastes, and that I can be friends with people without having many things in common.

When I understand that, it makes me ponder my supposed contempt for them on a deeper level.

The reason can be different for a lot of people, but everything about your post drips with 'superiority complex', which usually means you're covering your fear of them with hatred and anger. You don't associate with them because they aren't up to your level. In fact, you are better than them! THAT is why you always hate being around normal people! They just BORE you with their inane, common tastes in popular things and, gasp, GIRLS!

Once you recognize that, you take deliberate action contrary to your complex. It is not easy at first, but it opens up the door to a new freedom that is quite grand.
>>
>>16529140

>niggers

Well sounds like you're racist as fuck, so you're probably poor and ignorant and deserve to live with that kind of trash
>>
Most people are petty and dumb, although you do seem a bit pretentious and egotistical.

If you dont wana deal with people you dont like then just remove yourself from that environment, if you cant get away then you just have to suffer until you can change things. Also try not caring, just focus on yourself.
>>
File: edgy_baby-roomba-thumb.jpg (41 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
edgy_baby-roomba-thumb.jpg
41 KB, 320x220
>>16529140
>usually niggers
>this over and over again
>>
>>16529140
>Berenstain
>stain

Triggered.

Enjoy your alternate reality, shitlords.
>>
Everyone has a little basic in them, it's just that you're not as uneducated as they are. Are you outspoken on social media? Have they invited you to be friends on the internet? Start slow by refuting their ideaologies with well known fact if they choose to spout dumb opinions in your direction. Otherwise just treat them like children.
>>
File: 1423705524599.gif (11 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1423705524599.gif
11 KB, 221x225
>>16529140
Everyone's a human being. Everyone is a scumbag by my standards, I'm a too. What makes you better than them? What? Other than your taste in hobbies. Why is your way of doing things so better? You obviously have a problem living with these normies, learn to live with it and let people enjoy life or just fuck off.

I'm a fucking misanthrope. I'm not a people person, I'm loner by choice and I'm telling this to you. You sound like a edgy hipster reminiscing their emo phase in highschool. It's one thing to be an individual and another to be an ass. Fuck off.

Folk music sucks anyways and that's my opinion.
>>
its okay to be annoyed by them and hate their existence. you should try to cut contact and minimize your interaction with them. just lock yourself in your room and do all your drama movie jazz music bs. dont get caught up with brooding over it. thats just creepy and unhealthy. if youre still hating them move out. also, if youre in the public areas of your house (kitchen etc) just wear headphones and only cater to essential conversation declining everything else.
>>
My mother works for the government and she is always trying to get me to work in the call centre at her job.
They get death threats on the daily, people cry to them, people like.. i cant do that
>>
>>16529166
Extended family offered me accomodation for a somewhat cheap price

>>16529213
>everyone is equal youre just unable to understand their developed mindset
Yeah sure.

>>16529255
Im not racist because by niggers i also refer to wiggers and people with the same attitude. I respect intelligent black people

>>16530507
Ive already didit but all they do is repeat things theyve heard on the tv or appeal to personal experiences or shout idiotic stuff like "u racis" "u right wing" or "u sayin nonzenze!". They cant even get a grasp of the most basic psychological or philosophical theories
>>
>>16529140
This makes me cringe so bad, wow you're so special
>>
>>16529213
>this
you don't need to share common tastes to cope with people. You're not better than them cause a smart person will always be able to cope with plebs unless you're an arrogant bitch. Don't have to be best friends or anything but there can always be some common ground.
>>
>BerenSTAIN bears

Mandela Effect.

[screams internally]
>>
>>16530881
So you think ive never tried to find a common ground?. They just like the extreme opposite in everything

I like complex films, they like hollywood trash
I like well elaborated complex music, they like ghetto niggers music or extemely crappy romantic shit with 12yo tier lyrics
I like reading essays, poetry, deep narrative, they read disney/hollywood literature
They like to go to clubs, i like to go to pubs
They like to go to shitty electronic music festivals, i like to go to concerts i use to drink, they dont

And the differences just go on
>>
>>16530979
My advice : you have autism
>>
>>16531010
My advice: fuck off
>>
>>16530979
In the days of post-rodger, it's real hard to tell if you're trolling.
>>
>>16530979
>I like well elaborated complex music, they like ghetto niggers music or extemely crappy romantic shit with 12yo tier lyrics
> bossa nova, blues, folk and so on
lawl so deep!
you could like eh get into hiphop, filter trough the garbage and find some oldschool gems. Go to a concert of that. Every genre has had its pioneers before it became pop and there's allways some artists that are hailed by both poop and the underground. everyone from pleb to hardcore /mu-tant likes at least some stuff from the gorillaz for exemple
same for electronic music, there's so much between deep house and techno. you could take them to an underground rave and do drugs.
>I like complex films, they like hollywood tras
like what movies? also here there's plenty of movies where there's enough powpow but also some good creative work or layered humor. kubrick, guy richie, hell i'm quite sure you'll both be able to enjoy a tarantino.
And then there's the art of ironically liking stuff, like guilty pleasures. the greatest music snobs will admit to liking rick astley or singing along to pharrells happy.
If you want to distance yourself because it makes you feel better, great but you're diluding yourself.
>>
>>16529140
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: AD7GquC.png (687 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
AD7GquC.png
687 KB, 612x612
>>
I really hope that this is b8.

If not, calm your tits bro. Everyone has interests. I'm so sorry that they're not the same as yours. That's life. Quit wasting your time fedora shopping and get to know people. Just as you don't want them to judge you by your face value you should stop judging them.
>>
File: 1424049955541.gif (183 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1424049955541.gif
183 KB, 500x250
>>16529140
OH BOY TIME TO POST IN THE EGOMANIAC GENERAL
>>
>>16531181
Op why are you such a salty nigger? You sound you're around a chill group of people and yet you hold contempt for them. Learn to relax and have fun. If not we can still ironically watch Krampus together.
>>
>>16529140
Sounds like someone needs a job...
>>
your picture is from fucking ifunny
>>
>>16529140
Just remember than as long as everybody has fun everything is alrightl.
>>
>>16531211
>where there's enough powpow but also some good creative work or layered humor
I know, im not against action movies, thing is that they don't watch movies if they're more than 2 years old

>lawl so deep!
i don't try to be deep, i just like things to have interesting content or be well elaborated

>>16531212
>>16531527
>>16531792
>>16531542
>thinking im fedora
srsly guys, you have to see these people, i know other people who are completely nice and interesting, and i don't demand them to be as picky as me, but at least they like decent music, decent movies and so on. In this case, they're the living definition of basic bitches
>>
File: to be honesto.jpg (38 KB, 485x325) Image search: [Google]
to be honesto.jpg
38 KB, 485x325
>>16532146
>Thinking you're fedora
Bitch I know you're fedora.

This whole thread is
>why don't people like what I like?
No one needs to enjoy what you enjoy. No one needs to be smart about what they enjoy either. Our lives are our lives and we are free to spend the time we have as we wish. I myself love casually reading about astronomy, history, and mathematics, but I'm not going to be a douche because someone I talk to would rather go to a bar than an observatory.
>>
>>16530979
I-I'm just superior to them t-that's why I don't have any friends!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.