[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird question: which would sick more to get stepped on with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: mqdefault.jpg (5 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
5 KB, 320x180
Hypothetically, say you lost a bet or something along those lines. As penalty, you are going to let another dude step on and grind your fingers for 60 seconds and you're crazy enough to go through with it. He gives you a choice between a pair of work boots with heavy lugs or a pair of newer skate shoes with a lot of treading. He cannot stomp. The hand has to be palm down and will be on a concrete garage floor. He weighs about 170 or 180 lbs. The hands will be held in place.

I play guitar and don't mind being out for awhile because my fingers are sore but I want to avoid having my fingers broken. So, my questions:

1. Which pair do you think will do the least damage and why?

2. Is it a given that fingers will be broken or will it just hurt bad? If it's a given that they'll be broken, just grinding them won't move things around so they aren't usable again or they're mangled will it?
>>
the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>16528407
Remember it's hypothetical. If you're able to answer the questions, that would be great.
>>
skate shoes obviously but do not do this
>>
>>16528417
I figured skate shoes too. I just thought maybe there would be something I'd be missing since there's so much treading. But I could see fingers getting caught between the lugs of boots and that would be bad.
>>
I'm assuming that's all I'm going to get, which is understandable, weird question.

Skate shoes are the better choice because they are less painful/damaging and simply don't do it. No info on potential damage.
>>
Wear boxing gloves
>>
>>16528459
can't, have to be bare. No gloves, tape or anything.
>>
>>16528461
Use chocolate fingers instead
>>
>>16528417
Would this mean the end of playing guitar I guess is the big question.
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson.jpg (472 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson.jpg
472 KB, 1000x1333
>>16528414
Hypothetically, don't make the bet to begin with.

Win.

Also, if you're seriously considering gambling with the use of your hand, you need help. There are many Gamblers Anonymous groups. Find one.
>>
>>16528519
The smart decision would be to back out and pay off whoever you made the bet with.
>>
File: 1356263889253.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1356263889253.gif
1 MB, 300x188
Hypothetically I tell the guy to fuck off.
Hypothetically, if he tries to mutilate my fingers anyway, I tell him I'll file battery charges if he persists.
Hypothetically, if he persists I fight him, claim self-defence, and win.

Not even a legal contract gives somebody the right to fuck you up.
>>
You're that gay guy into having straight guys financially humiliate you and make you lick their boots aren't you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.