[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is that, as a girl, whenever I try to discuss what I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: greatweeddroubt05.png (79 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
greatweeddroubt05.png
79 KB, 777x777
Why is that, as a girl, whenever I try to discuss what I find sexy in men, other men chastise me for it?

The weird thing is that even when I change my tastes, I still get shit for it. Just from different guys.

What the fuck, mates?
>>
Sounds like those guys have self-esteem issues.
There's also that fun double standard where guys only deserve the best but gals should accept whoever wants them or they're picky bitches.
Try to let it roll off your back whatever way you can. I'd probably tease/ask them why they're so sensitive around the subject of sex, but I suppose that's a little mean. But so is chastising you. Hmn.
>>
Because you women are notorious for your shit tastes in men.

The reason why everyone hates you is because you keep siding with and fucking those who are no good for anyone.
>>
>>16526560
What do you find sexy in men?
>>
>>16526580
Look buddy I just made out with my girlfriend not 20 minutes ago and I can tell you that her taste isn't shit. I used to feel a bit like you towards women, but then I realized that hating someone for their tastes is wrong and messed up and decided to let them be who they wanted. Now I'm happy and with someone who cares for me while you're angrily typing away at a computer screen. Go outside and meet people, especially women. They're awesome.
>>
>>16526560
Don't discuss your tastes with men. Not that hard. There's a whole movement built around the idea that men describing their tastes in women is objectification; this is called feminism,
>>
>>16526600
>They're awesome

How come then I always feel tired and exhausted after dealing with one for more than an hour. Just makes me lose faith in others sometimes.
>>
>>16526595

Truck ownership. ;)
>>
>>16526560
Meh we get bitter when we realize you're comfortable talking about attraction to others with us because we're not on your radar enough to be uncomfortable taking about it with us.

Chicks do the same thing all the time, it's a human trait, not a gendered one.

With women they form national movements condemning men for having tastes that are specific and doesn't include them.
>>
Nobody wants to hear about how much you love the latest "hot" celebrity that People magazine told you to like.
>>
>>16526610
Probably exhausted because your mind races and you get drained trying to control everything and appear right and say the right thing instead of relaxing and not trying to control the situation.

That's what it was with me.
>>
>>16526651
Really? Are you sure it wasn't because I was desperately trying to ignore the shouting at the top of their lungs of old jokes? Maybe the incessant selfie-taking and texting? Or the constant mentions of drama and trying to create drama at inappropriate times? Maybe random emotional outbursts that all my friends fall for and start coming to her aid for everything?
>>
>>16526614
Ayy ;^)
>>
>>16526668
Yeah pretty sure you bury your fear of them with contempt. As if the real reason is because they are just so far beneath you, gimme a break.

Grab your fedora you're gonna need it.
>>
>>16526610
Because you're trying to "deal" with them. You should want to be there with her. You should want to make her happy. She should naturally cling to that. Affection should be a slow and natural process. Just be yourself and love will find you. It just takes time.
>>
>>16526668
Okay I tried to give you legitimate advice but clearly you're a fedor wearing beta orbiter. Yes, some women are bitches, but some men are assholes. Quit pursing the bitches and find a girl who will care about you. If she's not interested from the beginning, she'll never be.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.