[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite All My Rage, I Am Still Just A Beta In A Cage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
So this 19 year old fucking faggot is acting all rapey and keeps trying to get with my little sister at her highschool who's only fucking 15. She was telling me about how he harassed her and kept messaging her on facebook until she was forced to block him. I went on to his facebook to tell him to fuck off but it turns out he's like a foot taller than me and could probably kick my ass. I'm not very intimidating at all. I have broad shoulders but I'm only 5" 3' and kinda doughy. I'm strong but I'm not intimidating and I don't have a whole lot of confidence that i'd last in a fight. What do? I'm also a year younger than him so another reason for him not to be intimidated
>>
Report him for being a pedo, duh
>>
>>16525467

tell the cops. Tell her to save anything he sends her, messages, texts etc. take her with the evidence and go to the police

bam, he gets harassment charges and possibly stalking/harassing a minor charges. Maybe even gets slapped on the sex offender list which seems like a great way of preventing him from doing this to other girls
>>
>>16525467
you got 3 options

Round up guys and beat him down

Find him and beat him down

Report him to someone of a higher power

Either way, what's important is how far you're willing to go.
>>
Haha I bet that fahgot is too much a beta himself to get any girl his own age and likes em young because of his own insecurities. There's always threads on here from that guys perspective like there's one up right now involving Kanye West. P.
>>
>>16526202
plz link
>>
>>16526235
I see it all the time here >>16526119
>>
>>16526202
I don't know, he kinda looked like chad from the few facebook pictures i saw
>>
>>16525467
>>16525497
What this anon said.
But to be perfectly honest if you just warned him that you had everything saved and a bunch of incriminating shit against him and that you were more than willing to report him to the cops he'd probably fuck off. Getting put on the sex offenders list is serious shit that follows you the rest of your life, it's worth giving him the chance to btfo and learn rather than drag your sister through an investigation and court case if it's not needed.
>>
>>16526450
that wouldn't be a bad idea
>>
>>16525467
>5'3"
>doughy
>strong
Pick two.
>>
>>16526504
Imagine sort of a dad bod type deal. I know that sounds fucking stupid but trust me
>>
>>16526545
>dad bod
>that delusion
/fit/ would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>16526914
I can fucking lift, I just don't look like I'm chizzled out of fucking rock alright.
>>
Okay, OP here. Update on the whole situation. Turns out the guy's only actually got like an inch or two on me. I think I could fucking take him if I have to
>>
>>16527824
Get in a fight with a friend to toughen up for the future. I'm 5'5 and got a 6'5 friend to box, he whooped my ass but it really did help in the long run.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.