[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do you deal with anger issues? everytime someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
how the fuck do you deal with anger issues? everytime someone disrespects me or acts arrogant toward me I just feel like beating the shit out of them. how do I deal with this? I have really major psychotic issues. I know I can't keep living my life like this though...
>>
same here bro

got a nasty look from this chick on the bus today. Wanted to slap the shit out of her
>>
>>16524716
lel I wouldn't go that far m8 but yeah we definitely need help
>>
>>16524699
The real issue is not that you react to insults with anger, which is totally sane.

Your problem, I'll bet, is that you interpret totally innocent or minor things as disrespect. Think about the last thing that enraged you. Was it REALLY a deliberate insult, or just the kind of blind mental-bumping-into-each-other we all do all the time?
>>
>>16524699
realize youre a pathetic piece of shit that should be treated as less than.
>>
>>16524940
I fucked your mom on the ass so we're even breh
>>
>>16524950
d-daddy?
>>
>>16524767
well yeah, it pretty much was a direct insult. I don't think that's very relevant tho because anyway you shouldn't solve that type of shit with anger and violence, its just that when shit hits the fan I get a mental state that says that wrecking the shit out of whoever made me mad and getting revenge will be the only thing that calms me down, when looking back I know that you shouldn't do stuff that way.
>>
Take up meditation.
You posting that pic already tells me that you identify with that which is not you. You say you can't live like this, yet you post ''mean looking black guys'' (nevermind that they are 5'7 manlets) and brag about you being one mean fucker who wants to beat up people.
You are a child identifying with what you are not. You can't look at yourself objectively and say ''I've got anger issue. How do I get over them?''. Nope. You have to come here going ''How the FUCK do I FUCKING deal with my FUCKING RAGE issues? Sometimes I just want to beat the shit out of people!''. No, you don't. That's what you identify as because of your likes and your dislikes, because of your past experience and what you want to be.
You didn't come here to get help. You came here because at the moment there's no one around you at the moment. You want someone to think you are tough, aggressive and cool. The anger issues are non-existent.
Is that not right? You need meditation.
>>
>>16524965
>mean looking black guys
lolwut they're public enemy, one of my favorite hip hop groups, literally just an image I had in my PC that just so happened so somewhat go with this subject
>come here to brag
...say what man? look I don't know if you're here to troll me because I said people being condescending or insulting to me made me angry (which I guess is top-quality bait for internet trolls...so I should have seen it coming)because your post makes no goddamn sense. quit it man, I really don't give a shit about what people say to me in an anonymous imageboard. so stop shitposting on my thread please, its mostly useless. (or don't...your call)
>>
>>16524990
You know exactly what I am talking about. All you wanted was people acknowledging your ''anger issues'' and taking you seriously. There's always a reason for what words you use and what images you post.
There's a certain image that you wanted to convey because you don't need help to fix your imaginary issue. People with actual anger issues don't talk like this.
You didn't feel like beating the shit out of anyone. Someone wronged you and you thought to yourself that you are some badass who could go apeshit and kick some ass. You came here because that's the only way you can express this image of yourself you experienced only in your own head.
You will never be happy living like this.
Take up meditation.
>>
>>16525012
I'm sure there's a name for people who fake anger issues just for the attention-whoring. care to post a link?
>>
>>16525027
Just people. It's normal. If you need a word for it then use the word ''teenager''.
It's one of the first things you learn to recognize when you get into meditation. Identifying with that which you are not. It's a chase for a false sense of fulfillment.
It's not that OP wants attention. He identifies with what he thinks gives him fulfillment. I've been there myself like almost all of us.
>>
>>16525041
I swear god I don't get your logic. so first you say that I just came here to brag about how much of a badass I am, and then you say that "its not that I want attention". what the hell is that even supposed to mean? and by the love of god, I mean,why would having anger issues even make you a badass at all? like seriously? are you sure that just because YOU went through that, and YOU were the one who had that state of mind, you believe that every time you find a few common points between your behavior and mine (for example), you assume that my state of mind has to be the exact same as yours? same way that compulsive liars have a tendency to assume that all other people are liars?
>>
>>16524699
Just start acting on these emotions. Then, when you try and beat up the wrong guy and get your teeth pushed down your throat, you'll know the error of your ways.
>>
>>16525061
Answer this, and answer it for yourself. I don't care for your answer. It's you who needs to be convinced, not me.
Why did you come here? What did you want to gain from this?
If I tell you to get therapy, will you do it? Do you actually care to get any help and even if we give helpful advice, would you actually take it?
I don't think I even need to point out that you dropped your anger issue act. You are no longer trying to convey anger even though this is what supposedly should get you angry. You went from ''OH MY GOD I AM SO ANGRY!'' to calm and defensive. Alright then.
>>
This screams of ego issues
>>
>>16524965
Go meditate some more. You're reading way too much into the post and aren't actually helping OP.

>I have really major psychotic issues. I know I can't keep living my life like this though...
That doesn't read as positive. Or cool. Or a brag. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone end bragging with "..." Yes, the person with admitted anger issues curses. Not really surprising. Do you think he'd have needed the help if he could be that objective in the first place?
I don't have advice sadly OP, besides that anon is either trolling you or has their own issues.
>>
>>16525077
this should be fairly obvious.
>>
>>16524699
get a punching bag and some gloves. helps me
>>
>>16525069
>Why did you come here? What did you want to gain from this?
help, perhaps? makes sense doesn't it? I mean, you clearly don't know what you're talking about,and seem to only be projecting your own past issues into me.
>If I tell you to get therapy, will you do it?
see above. you don't know what you're talking about, and I wasn't the only one noticing this, gladly.
it's called advice, or suggestions, for a reason, of course I'm not going to blindly follow advice, for fucks sake, im going to try and critically analyze people's suggestions and see if they make sense or not. why should I take advice from you when, to me, you're doing little more than spewing bullshit and make half-assed assumptions?
>Do you actually care to get any help and even if we give helpful advice, would you actually take it?
>...um, I did make this thread, didn't I?

>I don't think I even need to point out that you dropped your anger issue act. You are no longer trying to convey anger even though this is what supposedly should get you angry. You went from ''OH MY GOD I AM SO ANGRY!'' to calm and defensive. Alright then.

yes, people with anger issues are enraged all the time.yeah, you really are spewing bullshit dude.
>>
>>16525276
I do shadow punching sometimes actually, it feels cool and its nice for cardio but I don't think it really helps...
>>
Learn that people can be rude but that doesn't allow a violent act towards them from you.

If Mr Z called you a derogatory name and you punched them unconscious that's not an equal retribution, it's a very over the top reaction that can border on lethal.

You need to go on one of those courses where people slap you in the face and shout at you and let off firecrackers but you're not allowed to move, like police horses.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.