[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1447738610019.jpg (133 KB, 726x677) Image search: [Google]
1447738610019.jpg
133 KB, 726x677
My wife and I are trying new things when we have sex and she wants me to eat her ass, is this weird? I don't have any problems with doing this but what can i do to prepare for this?
>>
It's not weird but good god make sure she takes a thorough shower and wash that booty hole good.
>>
Don't do it. Have some boundaries because I will gaurantee your wife will look at you in disgust. Like "wow he actually let me do that to him....ewww".

As the man of the relationship you need to hold your masculinity and not be swayed by feeling.
>>
>>16522120
>Wife is bored of you
>Wants you to eat her ass
Wear a condom on your tongue.

You'll thank me later.
>>
>>16522130
>>16522133

LMAO CANT YOU NIGGAS CHILL
>>
>>16522140
Chill my nipples, you nigger.
>>
>>16522133
laughed so hard.
this is why I will never ever lick anyones arsehole.
>>
>>16522177

I DON'T EVEN WANT YOUR CHAFFED NIPPLES NEAR ME, JIGABOO.
>>
How nice is the shape of her ass? Is it the type of ass that you would want to just dive in?

I'm going to go out on a limb, assume your wife is average at best, and say no. She probably won't prep her asshole enough either.

You are probably going to have a bad time.
>>
Do it but only as a prelude to anal sex. She will definitely lose respect otherwise
>>
I can already see it now.

"Hey anon, so now that you ate my ass I think we should experiment some more. How about I eat your ass".

"Hey anon now that I ate your ass, how about we start pegging?"

"Hey anon now that I fucked you in the ass, how about you wear a dress and I fuck you in the ass"

Next thing you know you are wondering why your wife is slamming divorce papers and screaming she doesn't respect you as a man.

"B-but I wanted to be more experimental!" Experimental that divorce faggot.
>>
>>16522120
Buy one of those tiny pump enemas on ebay or something. They are really cheap, my gf uses it and well I fear almost nothing now.
>>
>>16522205
>>16522203
>>16522181
You kids are ridiculous. If anything you do in the bedroom makes your woman lose respect for you, you weren't much of a man anyway.
>>
>>16522231

By all means eat ass then kek.
>>
I have done it before. Make sure she shaves if there's any hair there and make absolutely sure she cleans very thoroughly. I find it's best to shower with her beforehand and clean it myself because it can be part of foreplay. If you're going to go at it with any more than surface-level licking, she should shit before you shower.
>>
>>16522231
I have nothing but respect for a man who will do embarrassing/degrading shit for someone he loves. If a woman loses respect for him for that, that speaks on HER.

If it's someone I love & trust, I'm down for pretty much whatever.
>>
>>16522120
A human mouth does not belong near an ass. The ass is a dirty, dirty place even when it is clean. That's where waste leaves the body. It's waste for a reason. She can fart on you or shit on you too. Better you do it than someone else. She will find another to eat her ass. A catch 22.
>>
>>16522550

The human mouth has MORE pathogens than any other part of the body, including our hands, and surpassing the ass by a large margin (think by magnitudes of 10 or 20, depending on diet).
But the ass has pathogens that shouldn't get to the mouth. Now, we have an immune system for a reason, so the occasional ass-licking isn't going to be too mch of an issue, but doing it constantly is asking for e.coli infections.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.