[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having slightly weird collections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 720x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 720x415
Ok guys. 21 yr old fag here. Is it wrong if I have a collection of Hot Wheels cars? I am into cars and I collect them for my garage. I have few models now, probably 40 or something. I dont want to be the loser with full collections of mlp products, I just want some nice deco stuff for my garage. Should I get rid of them?

Pic unrelated. I wish it were related somehow
>>
>>16520373
Do what you like. I collected YGO cards til I was like 24. Lots of people I knew who played kept it a secret. That's stupid imo.
>>
Eh, that's not really a problem. It is a little weird if you don't care about real cars, and only care about model cars and don't put them together yourself though.
>>
>>16520373
nothing wrong with that as long as it does not run your life or you put all your money into it. i play ygo and im 24 my gf knows and does not care
>>
>>16520393

I care about real cars and love working on my cars. I'm even a major in Automotive engineering, but I like collecting toy cars as well.
>>
>>16520401

Nah, I prob buy 2 cars a month, maybe none...
>>
>>16520401
>I play ygo and im 24 my gf knows and does not care
Taylor?
>>
>>16520373

na, they are collected by many. I had a huge collection and was still buying them into my late 20s and my nephew started getting into them. when I moved I gave him my entire collection save a few from when I was a little kid and I still regret it. luckily though he isn't an asshole and they are sitting in a shelf in his room and not in a puddle in the backyard. quite the market for some of the early stuff too.
>>
>>16520373

glue em all to the wall, with the goal of filling the wall with the suckas.
>>
>>16520382

haha wat a nerd
>>
>>16520373
As a kid I had a few hundred hotweels cars. I just kept them all in a box until I was about 14 when I no longer considered it to be cool. I then smashed every single one with a hammer. Felt pretty good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.