[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship Bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_92281.jpg (146 KB, 1280x785) Image search: [Google]
IMG_92281.jpg
146 KB, 1280x785
Alright, so my partner is a solid 8 and we've been dating for around two months, but they're catholic and I'm a fucking satanist. They're intelligent and don't take abstinence too seriously, but satanic shit seriously freaks them out. They pretty much expect us to get married because they've sent nudes, but I totally didn't sign up for this shit two months ago. So what the fuck should I do? I won't promise to do any crazy shit, I'm just here for some insight.
>>
I would straight up tell them that your not comfortable about how fast things are moving. Just be honest, if they're willing to listen. Is your partner known to only hear what they want to hear? If that's the case then they certainly are not worth your time.
>>
Stop being so edgy with a fake religion you don't even believe in yourself?

Try being Catholic? At least go try the Eucharist and see if you die.
>>
>>16519683
You're a satanist? Maybe try being less of an underage faggot. Try agnosticism, Catholics are mostly agnostic anyway
>>
>>16519751
>Catholics are mostly agnostic anyway

I don't know how you got this but it's not true at all.

Catholics are Christians. I'm guessing you think someone who went to Catholic school is automatically Catholic or something, and that's where you're getting that idea from
>>
>>16519683
>satanist
I've always wondered what people mean by this. I mean, I don't believe in a (single) magical superior being, let alone his/her "bad" counterpart. hell, I'd prefer to believe in multiple gods (earth, moon, sun, whatever) instead of this unary/binary god bullshit.

as other people said, stop being edgy
>>
>>16519747
You're not supposed to take communion in a Catholic church if you aren't Catholic.

>>16519751
>Catholics are mostly agnostic anyway
The Catholics who only show up for Midnight Mass, yeah.

>>16519683
Why are you so open about your Satanism? Completely defeats the purpose IMO, I keep my Satanism secret and use it as a well of psychological tricks to improve my willpower and engage in a form of self-hypnosis to achieve greater success in life; being a martyr for it by going around saying "hey I'm a Satanist" seems completely counter-productive.
>>
>>16519823
>You're not supposed to take communion in a Catholic church if you aren't Catholic.

I know, it kind of upsets me that I'm a Christian and believe in transubstantiation, but they wouldn't let me take the Eucharist if I went to their church, while tons of people who aren't even Christian, but are officially Catholic, take it.
>>
>>16519776
I remember bunners used to try to convince me Catholics arent Christian. I come from a Catholic family. Fun times.
>>
>>16519683
>satanist

Holy fuck, so much underage edge.
>>
>>16519813
>I've always wondered what people mean by this

https://www.aboutsatanism.org/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.