[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
. im a woman, ive never been able to say no to a guy putting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Little-Red-Riding-Hood.jpg (691 KB, 1454x2048) Image search: [Google]
Little-Red-Riding-Hood.jpg
691 KB, 1454x2048
. im a woman, ive never been able to say no to a guy putting his hands on me trying to fuhkk me.
i literally cant even say no. i cant resist, theres no receptor in my brain that even tells me i should say no or resist.
i dont actively seek real life sex, and i dress more or less "frumpy" all the time, i am too shy to wear very revealing clothes.
so its not like i try to get guys to sleep with me.
why am i like this?

i'm also not that hot and i'm still a virgin but guys have touched me and seen my nude body before. i cant tell you any good reason why ive never been fucked, having said that. lol
but yeah, if for example my ex boyfriend would have shoved my face to his dick or forcibly took this pussy i'd never resist

i cant think of a single time when a guy touched me sexually and i stopped him.
in fact i think what stops some guys from going all the way with a girl is if shes "too" passive, too accepting of his advances, i guess there isnt enough 'friction' to make your average guy to care enough to take it.
>>
Go to /r9k/, that'll teach you to say no real fast.
>>
What advice are you seeking?
>>
>>16519371
she wants attention.
she sounds underage
>>
>>16519394
im an adult woman...im asking why am i this way and what can i do to change my brain
>>
>>16519410

You don't sound like an adult woman. Or maybe you do, whatever.

How about just proving you're a woman for a start?
>>
>>16519410
>why am i this way and what can i do to change my brain
I don't even see the problem. you don't have self-confidence to say no or to tell your bfs that you are very horny, well, just be conscious about it, or just keep being who you are.
>>
>>16519410
Have you considered maybe that you're just naturally submissive and that maybe you secretely enjoy this?

The only thing you can do is to leave your comfort zone and force yourself to say no. It'll be hard at first, but nothing good in this world comes easy.

I have no experience with sex(I'm a 23 year old male kissless virgin) but I have learned that finding out things about life and ultimately yourself sometimes requires you to self inflict suffering to coax change, whether that's doing it yourself or finding the help you need to achieve that.
>>
>>16519506
i don't see how it's related to confidence. i literally don't even have the desire to say no or resist in the first place. and of course if i'm being showered with sexual attention i'm enjoying that moment. i just know it could be a bad thing one day...duh
>>
>>16519365
This, really.
>>
>>16519485
>How about just proving you're a woman for a start?

/b/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.