[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't go to most of my lectures because of anxiety, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 9658061-low_res-doctor-who.jpg (713 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
9658061-low_res-doctor-who.jpg
713 KB, 2000x1334
I didn't go to most of my lectures because of anxiety, and now I have a big project due in a week but I don't even know how to program, let alone do this robot project.

I'm trying to stay stoic and do what I can but I'm very worried.

I do not have computer science friends. How do I get help?
>>
It doesn't really matter how you get help, because if it involves talking to someone, you're going to chicken out because muh anxiety
>>
You fucking idiot. Drop the course if you can but if you can't fail it like a champ. Impossible to learn how to program and then finish this project at the same time.
>>
Do you have a partner for your project or are you alone? What kind of computer science course is it?
>>
>>16518969
I'm alone

It's a robotics course but this module is for people new to programming.
>>
Read the book. Schedule a one-on-one with the professor or explain the situation via email.
>>
>>16518983
What's the brand name? Most sets like that have extensive documentation.
>>
>>16519018
arduino
>>
>>16519020

Arduino is super easy. It is a dumbed down version of C with a few C++ features. All you need to know is that there are tutorials and examples built right into the Arduino IDE. Download that and explore the program a bit. Program your arduino and experiment for a day. I promise it will become a bit easier.
>>
>>16519099
I hope so.Thanks, slightly less worried now.
>>
>>16519119
Also look on youtube, there are literally numerous tutorials on how to use them. Even if you are using an uno, or a nano, or a mega. They all work the same and are programmed the same. Look on github for arduino code as well! Obviously don't steal any code, but sometimes reading it helps you understand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.