[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've only had one match on tinder, and after I said "hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I've only had one match on tinder, and after I said "hi there" I was blocked so it must've been an accident.

Fuck you you faggots

I'll be honest though, I had an exgirlfried swipe me and we did fuck but it was uncomfortable. Beisdes that nothing new.
>>
cool
>>
>>16514125
are you retarded?

>ever using "hey" or "hey there" or "hey what's up"

lol retard
>>
>>16514130
So how do i fix my profile or life
>>
>16514131
I said "Hi there", what the fuck am I supposed to say? "Hey, nice second picture! You like dogs?"
>>
>>16514139
yes

there's another thread here of a girl with tinder who said how boring it was that every guy starts with "hey, how you are doing?"

imagine a girl getting the same message dozens of times

if you say something that it's unusual you will be more likely to stand out and grab her attention
>>
>>16514139
>what's your favorite pizza topping?
>cats or dogs
>are you my appendix? because i have no idea what you do, but a feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out :)

anything but a fucking "hey"
>>
>>16514125
How do iundubscribe to this livejournal
>>
>>16514168
nothing attention whorish about this you small white cock, trying to figure out how to normies work

>>16514155
Im not here to impress sluts, they can message me some quirky funny shit if that's what they want

I'll stick to IRL i think, this is faggot sht
>>
wow u so manly
>>
>>16514125
I think you're cool OP, if I were a chick I might bang you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.