[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into girls /adv/? Started working seasonal retail recently.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1337009012822.jpg (71 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
1337009012822.jpg
71 KB, 500x630
How do I into girls /adv/?

Started working seasonal retail recently. So naturally I have a couple of cute coworkers that I get to talk to on occasion.

Talking to them isn't really the problem, I can hold a conversation forever talking about whatever it is they're interested in and be confident or opinionated or whatever the whole time. So it's not like I'm spilling spaghetti everywhere every time there's a cute girl near me.

My question is, how the fuck do I escalate this. How do I go from just talking, to actually doing things outside of work, or getting a number without totally misreading the situation?
>>
>>16512713

>Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go grab a coffee with me on X at Y?

A warning anon, dating or even attempting it at work can be a risky game. Not just in terms of getting fired or whatever but be prepared for lots of drama if anything explodes in your face.
>>
>>16512719
Yeah, that was a concern of mine as well.

Best to avoid entirely?

Or just not do anything proactively, so that I'm not really liable for potential "explosions" ?
>>
>>16512729

it isn't anything that you can really control. Let's say you invite one out and you go get coffee and she gets weirded out by you for some reason. Now every chick in her department and possibly the rest of the store will forever know you as "that guy who creeped out that poor girl"
>>
>>16512729

>Best to avoid entirely?

Yes, don't mix work and dating. It's not worth it.
>>
you're working seasonal retail dude. Chances are you're not going to see eachother ever again in 2 months if things go sour. Things won't "explode" in retail romances--just don't be needy--and if she's dtf then that's the only good thing either of you will have to say about working seasonal retail
>>
>>16512740
People are going to gossip regardless right? Like, I could make any mistake, or go off on a tangent about a hobby they find super "nerdy" or whatever and I'd be in the same spot right? Would it really make that much of a difference do you think?

>>16512750
This is also a fair point. I think I'm either really bad a judging the chemistry between me and another person, or really good at second guessing myself to the point where I never take any action. I can't tell which it is, but that's why I posted in the first place. How do girls?
>>
File: 1433968225075-fem.jpg (229 KB, 620x709) Image search: [Google]
1433968225075-fem.jpg
229 KB, 620x709
normally, never shit where you eat.

since you're retail wage slave tho, pound that shit.

first do the gay coffee shit that guy said
next figure out what stupid shit she likes
optional: find some excuse to bring her to stupid shitty event she likes/is happening (think things that require a ticket to enter, bitches love free shit)
go to a bar and get piss drunk, make sure she's drinking too.
commit statutory rape since she can't legally consent when slammed out of her mind
go to prison and get stabbed in the showers by Jamal and/or Jamal's giant black dick
realize you're secretly gay and rise through prison ranks by being a power bottom
leave prison a member of the Aryan Brotherhood
find out where she lives now since it's been minimum 25 years
blow her face off in front of her husband and 2 kids with a sawn-off
escape the scene and sell yourself as a gun for hire in Afghanistan
find her daughter when the daughter is old enough to work seasonal retail
repeat until you die of old age, cops, sand-niggers, or Jamal's dick.
>>
>>16512818
Like, you had me up until the statutory rape thing.

I don't think I'd do very well in prison. ;_;
>>
>>16512839
if you live in southeastern united states I can help with that
have many friends in Brotherhood, say you know wife beater from Alabama, they won't mess with you if they know what's good for them
>>
>>16512844
>tfw California

I think they might actually crucify me for having sex with a drunk girl here.
>>
>>16512839
>>16512844
also none of that advice about prison or that offer applies if you aren't white, enjoy your shitty mudslime genes you kike/spic/nigger/paki/sand nigger/taco american/gypsy/all of the aforementioned.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.