[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Went on a date with a super qt >Good chemistry, had fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1412875646567.jpg (14 KB, 409x366) Image search: [Google]
1412875646567.jpg
14 KB, 409x366
>Went on a date with a super qt
>Good chemistry, had fun
>Went in for a kiss at the end, she gave me a hug and then explained that it takes her a long time to warm up to people
>That's cool, I don't mind
>Also starts joking how her mom asked her to take a selfie with me so she'd know what I look like, wanted my phone number, facebook and some other personal shit
>Says all this jokingly and doesn't actually ask me for this stuff but mentions "my mom will probably be mad, lol" in a text later

Should I bail? She's 22, I'm 24.
>>
>>16510902
This is a stupid question and you should feel embarrassed for asking it.

NO, YOU SILLY TIT!

Unlike the vast majority of OPs here you seem to have somethinging promising going! NO you don't ditch it when she makes a tame joke! Christ...
>>
>>16510908
Really?

On one hand I don't want her to think "he's not interested because I didn't advance with him so soon", but on the other, I'm scared it'll turn into "well we've been dating for almost a year and still haven't even kissed, and my family is judging you the entire time and grooming you to be a good husband" or some shit.
>>
Get out while you can.

Using mom as an excuse is going to hurt you in the long run.

Nosey family=over protective= Drama.
>>
>>16510917
It has been one date. Stop overthinking everything. Chill the fuck out.
>>
I dated a girl in high school who had a super nosey and overprotective family which ended badly and this reminds me of that, so I hope that explains why I'm so skittish. But shit, idk. What if it's nothing like that?
>>
>>16510902

Her mom is going to start acting weird the longer you date. Her dad might also. If she has any siblings, you'll have stalkers.

ditch and find another. For your own sanity and time.
>>
>>16510902
so either she's going to try and background check you or the mother is.

not good.
>>
Oh my god. You people.

She's 22, it's entirely ordinary for her mother to distrust any potential suitors on the grounds that her daughter has terrible judgement in men.

Though judging how you're reacting, I'd say she'd probably be absolutely right.
>>
>>16510954

This post is a perfect example of a paranoid person.

It's fine to be wary of people, but going to far as to background check someone?

Fucking run and don't look back anon.
>>
>>16510982
She didn't though. She made a joke about it to the effect that her mother is overprotective. On the first date no less. And *not* thinking he should be immediately dumping her and running for the hills is paranoid?
>>
T-thanks, /adv/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.