[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help bros. >Dating a girl for a few weeks >Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1448750958863.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
1448750958863.png
152 KB, 616x725
Need some help bros.
>Dating a girl for a few weeks
>Everything is going really well
>Have a really romantic date on Wednesday
>Ignores me all the next day and then messages me saying how she isn't sure where she'll be in a few months and ends it. Says that she never wants to talk to me again.

What the fuck? Was there someone else?
>>
>>16510871
well what exactly happened on that Wednesday?
>>
Onto the next mate , shes not feeling you. But good practice right ?
>>
She got back together with her ex OP. You dodged a major bullet.
>>
>>16510871
Need more info op.
Also women are fickle and have lots of options. It's impossible to read them. I had a great fling with a girl who I felt had a great connection with me. We fucked, hung out, everything and one day to the next she just completely stops talking to me. No indication that it would happen, but it did. Don't fret op, that's what bitches do.
>>
>>16511292
The way you put it makes it sound like she made the very careful decision to move to the next guy after evaluating that this Anon was not the correct one for her on her quest for the perfect mate. Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>16511294
This is what I'm thinking. Either this or she was just rejected by a guy she liked and then he decided to try and get her back, and she flipped her priorities.
>>
>>16511355
Do you have a different approach to relationships?
>>
>>16511202
>>16511295

OP here.

In regards to the moving, she is currently working in a job she hates and will be leaving it within the next few months(Feb-March time). Not sure if she will stay in this town or move to another one or move countries altogether. Whenever we spoke about it, it seemed like she wasn't sure if she was going to move or not. However when she sent that message she said the following things:

>Had been thinking about it a lot about us that day
>Great guy, fun to get know(classic bitch breakup)
>Thinks that I want it more than her
>Doesn't see this going anywhere
>Didn't plan on it going this way
>100% moving away(even though she said a few days before she wasn't going to)
>Was going to meet for a coffee to discuss it but she said "no point and I wish you all the best in your job"

The thing which confuses me is that on the Wednesday, when we went shopping together, she was all over me with loads of PDA and we kissed a lot. I just find it confusing how she could flip so quickly.
>>
>>16511391
>Thinks that I want it more than her
you probably do
>Doesn't see this going anywhere
she probably doesn't
>100% moving away(even though she said a few days before she wasn't going to)
and now it's a few days later and she decided she will
>she was all over me with loads of PDA and we kissed a lot
kissing and pda are fun, it doesn't mean she wants a relationship with you

If you really did want it more than her, do you see how you might have framed things more romantically than they really were?
You were only going out a couple weeks
>>
>>16511374
Well, that's what I would do (almost) for a girl I'm seeing, but women do not think the same in my experience. Also,my evaluation of women has changed in recent years.

When I'm on a date, if it even gets that far, I simply see if she can carry a conversation, and after that the content of the conversation is important; if she's expressing a bunch of SJW/feminist crap I'll leave the date on the spot. Assuming that's all absent from the convo, the conversation must carry a certain amount of sexual context or flirting because I'm not wasting my time if I'm not getting sex.
>>
>>16511419
What if she combines feminist talk with sexy talk, like femdom or pussy worship?
>>
>>16511374
>>16511419
I believe a female only needs her emotions stimulated and channeled. As long as I behave like a gentleman it better pan out or she doesn't get another chance. I'm not interested in intelligent women though. There's no need for her to know what a man knows.. I don't want a female in my work environment
>>
>>16511437
Not sure what those things are.
>>
File: 50s father.jpg (73 KB, 388x304) Image search: [Google]
50s father.jpg
73 KB, 388x304
>>16511448
the hell did i just read?
>>
>>16511448
does meaningless sex grow mundane?

Are you forced to move on to more and more depraved acts and fetishes?
>>
OP, she either is scared of comittmen, doesn't feel like you have chemistry, or is taking a stand for herself and doesn't want to sacrifice living in a shitty town to be with some dude.
If it's the latter, good for her. It'd be harder to move away when she's in love with some guy.
>>
>>16511465
Well, the sex isn't totally meaningless. It's me though. I'm the one who doesn't want the girl to stick around.

It's not depraved, I have a healthy respect for women and their effects on my mind. I don't really have any fetishes but I do like kinky sex.
>>
>>16511486
If these encounters all go the same way, how do you keep from getting bored?
>>
>>16511450
Y'know female domination

when she steps on your balls with highheels or pegs you from behind

its super hot
>>
>>16511499
Well, I up the kinkiness and since time has gone on I've began making higher and higher expectations for the next encounters. Typically I do threesomes and foursomes. I have done a harem before. Next step will be to have massive pool party with people fucking every where. I'm imagining a cookout with women in bikinis hosting the grill.

I love a variety of women so that keeps it going. But I do the occasionally specialty sex session where we'll do costumes, domming (I'm always doing the domming), choking, what else is there? >>16511506
Never do female domming. And what you are describing just sounds like man hate; stomping on the guys balls, sticking stuff up my ass? I mean it's only action with disrespect intended.
>>
>>16511753
is it gentlemanly to invite a woman to a foursome?
>>
>>16511768
like do you set out doilies and shit?

Do you stand up and pull out m'lady's sex swing for her?
>>
>>16511768
Haha, well that offer usually come after we have sex or perhaps during the initial conversation depending on how sexual the conversation goes. I'm not going to give away my secrets but the group sex is as gentlemanly as gentlemanly as a foursome can get.
>>
>>16510871

She wasn't into you OP. Try harder next time.
>>
>>16511417

Everything you say is completely right. Thank you. Something must have hit her on the day she ignored me and realized that it wasn't for her.
>>
>>16513337
Not the same anon who is replying but OP, you did make an ass of yourself which happens to all of us. I did many times and last time it was 2 years ago. Havent been with anyone in a long time. Its not the end of the world so just move on and take this as a learning expirience. If you can learn from what you did wrong then you probably wont make the same mistake again the next.
>>
Most women live in the moment OP. It happens.
When a woman thinks about long term, it mostly has to do with a child.

Just move on. It's no big deal
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.