[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tfw crying.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
tfw crying.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
Well, it's been already 4 months+1.5 weeks since i moved away from home and emigrated, and yet i can't find a job.
I tried searching through internet, i tried giving cv's personally to places where they were hiring people, i tried asking people around, i tried asking stores and restaurants if they needed someone. Im really getting on my nerves since im living in a small flat with people i barely know(they're extended family) and im starting to get depressed because every day starts looking the same and everyone seems to be doing something with their lives but me(i mean im taking some courses but not having a job makes me feel useless as fuck). What the fuck should i do?, returning back to my country?, keep searching a job?, doing more courses?, chill out and have some fun?.
i srsly don't know what to do anymore
>>
What shitty European country did you move to?

Also you never thought to look up job prospects in that area?
>>
>>16509905
The least shitty between the shitty ones, i can't go to france or germany because language, and i can't go to bongistan because the cost of living would be 2 expensive and i can't afford it. Let's not even think of the scandinavian ones pls.

And yep, i did looked up for job prospects and i've actually find a lot of jobs that i could do, but they've never called me back although i have a decent cv.
>>
File: 1447744882898.jpg (44 KB, 403x663) Image search: [Google]
1447744882898.jpg
44 KB, 403x663
Like anywhere, most people use their personal network to hire. Does anyone you live with have any leads?
>>
>>16509917
Apparently they don't. Although im pretty sure if they cared enough they would get me a job, at least a crappy one.
>>
You should be happy you get to stay without a job for over 4 months and not be kicked out mate. Then again you're probably a Romanian in Italy or Spain to which I say... go to the UK, faggot.
>>
>>16509982
>Romanian
Nope, actually im from argentina. And..

>go to the UK

How?, i mean, i can't live in there with just 420 euros pm
>>
>>16510027
420 is enough to blaze xXxnosskopexXx faggit

kidding but 420 should be enough to share a room with a cunt for a month during which you should have found work easily. god's speed my fellow white friend.
>>
>>16510035
as far as i know, renting a room or a bedsit would be like £157 pw that would be £628 pm, which is insane.
Feel free to correct me if im wrong
>>
>>16509982
>Romanian
>I say... go to the UK, faggot.
Come on mate, we've got enough thieving gypsy scum as it is, without you inviting more of them in.
>>
>>16510062
im not a gipsy tho.
>>
>>16509982
>>16510062
Actually he's from Argentina, he probably just wants to look for weak spots on the Falklands to invade again
>>
>>16510091
actually i would happily live under british rule if that means i have a nice job and a comfy life
>>
>>16510100
Jokes aside I'll be honest with you. If you want comfy then you should go somewhere else. Honestly, the anti immigrant rhetoric is so ridiculous right now, the economy is good but as I understand it that hasn't really trickled down to the shitty jobs yet (middle class so I wouldn't really know).
>>
>>16510114
Well i didnt mean 100% comfy, just have a job and earn enough money to live without many problems like the rest
>>
>>16510135
Well like I said, unless you're a graduate you might struggle for find work
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.