[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO READ GUYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
So I've been close friends with this Korean guy (I'm a white female) for about 15 months now. About 10 months ago I told him I liked him, and he turned me down and dated someone else. I moved on and we progressed as good friends. He quickly broke up with her and I've dated a couple guys since, but I still really like him. Recently his behavior towards me is changing.... On Halloween we got really drunk and he kept putting his hand in my inner thigh and spanking me...? And this week I was studying at his house and he kept tickling me and running his fingers through my hair... it got really late and he told me I could stay over and so I slept in his bed and he slept next to me... he didn't try anything because I think he was tired and wanted to make me trust him... I wanted him to! At least cuddle! He calls me and texts me everyday. The problem is that he said last year that we should just be friends, so I'm scared to sleep with him (I'm a virgin) because I really like him and I don't want to fall in love with no commitment. I feel like there is a culture and language gap... Not sure how to move forward... Should I just YOLO and sleep with him? :S I really want to be his girlfriend, but I'm worried that I'm not reciprocating his advances properly... and I don't want to mess up our friendship if that's all he wants...??
>>
>>16508892
not sure if bait
>incase 1/10 nice meme
>>
Fuck off.
>>
First figure out what you want and then his intentions.if they match then go for it, but otherwise dont put yourself in a situation that will only end awfully for you (no settling for fwb if you want to date, especially if you hold your virginity somewhat special) that's my advice b/c I was in a similar situation and know it sucks..good luck
>>
Oh and to answer how to read him..I would just ask him before putting yourself out there more emotionally. I'm pretty blunt, but it worked for me and I've been in the same relationship for about 3 years. I would not want to have sex with someone who isn't sure what they want
>>
>>16508924
not bait. I'm a real person.
>>16508983
The thing is, I am kind of scared that he is testing the waters and if I try and have some sort of emotional talk he might get freaked out. I know that there is a big difference between dating cultures in North America and Asia... I wish some Asian or Korean guys could give me some insight into this!!
>>
LOL this is pathetic. Just kill yourself.
>>
Well is he a very traditional Asian guy? Doesn't really sound like it. but I guess if you don't want to ask him out, try getting him to see you as gf material instead of Fuck toy to fool around with, Somehow get him to ask you on dates and limit too much physical stuff for now .idk I'd rather just skip this bs.. sorry hope some Asian guy can give you advice
>>
>>16508892

Don't date him, asians are disgusting
>>
lel, virgins
>>
>>16509098
This.
Their pubes are usually longer than their cocks. So gross.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.