[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife at party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG01336.jpg (239 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG01336.jpg
239 KB, 1600x1200
Ok so me and my wife had went to a family party last night with all of her relatives. We were having a good time there drinking and catching up with everyone. She did get a little buzzed but not drunk. I noticed her uncle "not blood related, married to wife's mom's sister, but did watch and help raise her when she was a baby til she was maybe 6 or 7 yrs old" somewhat flirting and getting a little touchy with her. He's a married man with kids and we have a kid ourselfs. I had lost track of her for a while and went to go look for her so we could go to the store to get more drinks and when i went to look for her i found her and her uncle outside side smoking weed. I told her we needed more drinks and her uncle said he would take us. We left our daughter their with family. He had a single cab truck so my wife sat between us. Some how our conversation turned sexual and he dared my wife to give me head as we were driving so she did. He kept glancing over and she had her ass up in the air and i noticed he started rubbing her. She stopped and looked up and whispered if it was ok to do the same to him and i was a little shocked but said ok. She turned to him and started giving him head and i had her ass towards me and when i went to rub her she was soaking wet. She told him that we should swing by our apartment and we ended up doing a 3some. I mostly watched and took a few pix. Looking for peoples thoughts or opinions on what happened.
>>
>>16507618
He drove drunk and high. Stupid. You are a weakling and your wife is a whore, the uncle is a creep.
>>
>>16507629
He smoked weed. He was not drunk. We had only been with each other and it was her first time with another guy. Don't see how that makes her a whore.
>>
>>16507629

Well, that's all we need for this thread. Did anyone watch any good football over the holidays?
>>
>>16507642
>it was her first time with another guy
hah, that's what you think.
looks like she knows her uncle very well...
>>
>>16507618

I hope you are a bait...

Dude seriously, are you from Sweden to be into that kind of somehow incest kekold?

In your place I'd be disgusted by me, my wife, and her uncle. In this particular order.
>>
People are you fucking gonna fall for this obvious bait? Seriously? I mean, advice is the easiest board to troll and all, but really?
>>
>>16507668
How is this bait?
>>
>>16507681
Subject about kekold relationship.
>>
>>16507618
Your a faggot, your wife's a whore and the uncles a pervert
>>
>>16507668
For every bait thread there is likely someone reading and too afraid to ask that is experiencing what is being brought up.
>>
File: HTB1ny9WHVXXXXcbXpXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
HTB1ny9WHVXXXXcbXpXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg
152 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>16507618

Holy shit man

What happened
>>
>>16507618
Get that kek shit the fuck out of here.
>>
OP you're a stupid kek
>>
File: Frodo.jpg (40 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
Frodo.jpg
40 KB, 400x399
>basically watched my wife have a threesome with her uncle on thanksgiving night
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.