[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So I was dating this guy for about half a year, then he dumps me. A few months later we have sex and nearly get back together but he says it was a mistake the next day. Last night we had sex again, but today he hasn't even messaged me. What's going on? inb4 im fat/ugly. im not, pic related = me
>>
>>16507240
So how did you hurt him? Girls are usually the ones who break up
>>
>>16507240
He is using you as a cumdumpster.
>>
>>16507245
He left me for another girl but then decided against it and that he regretted it.
>>
youre gettin used senpai

move on
>>
>>16507240
Shit girl i'll be your real nigga.
Regardless you're his bootycall.
>>
pumped and dumped
>>
>>16507253
Then, why are you still giving him your time? Have some dignity, dudette.
>>
>>16507284
This.
>>
as everyone else said, you are just being used as a cum dumpster
>>
>>16507240
Fuck that guy if he tries to fuck you again chop his dick off girl, have some respect and don't let nobody walk all over you
>>
>>16507785
Yeah definitely chomp down on his penis. The pain will paralyze him long enough for you to escape his lecherous gaze and any acts of retaliation he might like to use on you after you bite his dick off
>>
>>16507240

looking at that perfect belly button of your, I say he made a mistake dumping you!
However, I don't know your personality though. So you two might just be incompatible; or at least he thinks so.
To put it simply, he wants sex. Nothing else.

Make yourself harder to get. Give him a reason to be with you other then sex. Try to become to be that girl that everyone wants, but no one can get.
>>
Guy just wants to get his dick wet, while looking for someone better.
You mean nothing to him, other than being a warm, wet hole.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.