[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheated on my gf with my best friend who's a girl What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 960x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 960x810
Cheated on my gf with my best friend who's a girl
What do i do now
>>
>>16506961
Sit down with both of them and calmly explain that they both need to start sucking your dick. Immediately.
>>
>>16506961
depends on which one you want
>>
You kill yourself
>>
>>16506961
Break up with gf so she can go be with someone else.
>>
>>16507040
This
>>
>>16506961
>>16506966
Solid gold.
>>
>>16507040
Seriously this, it's exactly what I did after I cheated. No matter the background or justification you're forced to move on in order fir you two to be happy. This was me a month ago...
>>
>>16506961
>being this big of a douchbag
>>
tell them that they both have to enter a polygamous relationship with you, or you will dump them both.
>>
If the girl you fucked was your best friend, why was she not your gf?

You are a faggot, break up with your current gal.
>>
Most boring bait of the week
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.