[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does being short and skinny kill my chances of being with a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1394076618347.jpg (22 KB, 294x261) Image search: [Google]
1394076618347.jpg
22 KB, 294x261
Does being short and skinny kill my chances of being with a woman I'm attracted to? Talking 5' 5" 115 lbs

I don't mind plus sized women or tall women or dark women or whatever, but this whole meme about how women despise every guy who isn't in the top 20% really got to me. Every time I meet a girl and we get along, I don't do anything even if I want to, because I assume she'll be uninterested or already has a guy, or both.
>>
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Especially not this place.
>>
>>16505228
5'6" 130lbs guy here. Height doesn't matter. You just need to be awesome and attractive to get girls. Simple as that. My last gf was 5'10".
>>
No but...it would legitimately make me worried about you, i wouldnt be thinking of whether i liked you or not. i'd just try to help you or something. Or I'd think you werent taking care of yourself which is a turn off. Because thats pretty fucking skinny unless you carry it well or you're asian
>>
Not at all, Infact all you need is to know how to flirt with a woman once you master that they are not going to care mostly about your defects. etc
>>
5'7" here. I lift so I'm a little heavier (165) but this hasn't helped.

In short: Yes, kind-of--but not nearly as much as you think if you're not sulky about it.
>>
you could always just date women shorter than you
>>
>>16505228
My gf care about the height, even she's taller than me (not a lot but this is clearly visible). But I think she went trough this because we were in love.
So I don't think height really matters if you don't have conplexes about it.
>>
>>16505228
My husband is 5'4 and was 110 when we got married. It never bothered me for a second because it didn't bother him. I didn't notice. I'm taller.
>>
I dated a very short man with a micropenis with an AMAZING personality and great pussy eating skills.
>>
>>16505228

Try being more confident. Do what you can with what you have. Start working out, get on a better diet, act happier!

I'm not particularly short (5'11") but I used to be fat and isolated. Can't say I ever got complimented. I decided to lose weight which, in turn, improved my confidence.

Now have a girlfriend and we're bother very much in love. We're also nerds. Reply with questions and I'll do my best with advice, good luck.
>>
>>16505408
Both*

>inb4 spelling
>>
>>16505251
I eat decentlty and am active. With the exception of a stressful day here and there I am well rested and energetic. I dont eat like a horse, I just eat when I am hungry, but not so much that I get bloated and exhausted.

>>16505408
Lol you arent short at all. And I am fairly confident, I get along with people fine. But I am so used to rejection that I kind of assume I will be rejected and dont even bother. I have a friend similar to me who is rejected left and right by girls and I dont know what it could be other than his weight. He is real thin like me, but also taller.

Thanks everyone else for the responses.
>>
>>16505228
This is like my boyfriend
Be confidet in yourself and not passive aggressive
He is very passive aggressive about his size and its confusing me and i am ready to leave. He cant acknowledge he is small for a male and hates the rest of thr world. If he was more calm and confident I would not mind
>>
>>16506381
Thanks for the feedback. I hope you don't break up with him before you let him know about this issue.
>>
>>16505228
I've learned that chemistry is more important than personality or looks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.