[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this kid a literal psychopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1440094877557.jpg (29 KB, 496x662) Image search: [Google]
1440094877557.jpg
29 KB, 496x662
So, my boyfriend has a pretty great family and I love most of them. Except there's this one kid. He is horrifying. He's about 8 or 9 I think. He is violent beyond normal kids. He has went up to a teenager who was minding his own business, dishing food up, and actually stabbed him with a fork, broke the skin. He goes up to kids, teenagers, adults, and hits/kicks/bites them and screams profanities and throws shit like big rocks at people. He doesn't seem to have a bad home life, his parents are filthy rich and don't discipline him at all (maybe that's part of it?) But perhaps there's underlying issues that nobody knows about? It's a constant issue when you're around him, he never behaves. I don't want him to grow up and be a murderous criminal. What do? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>16504910
Actually, I was that kid. Those issues will settle themselves, but only if his parents teach it to keep its emotions inside.
>>
>>16504910
>his parents are filthy rich and don't discipline him at all (maybe that's part of it?)

It is.
He thinks he can do everything he wants without any bad consequence.
>>
>>16504910
>his parents are filthy rich
>I don't want him to grow up and be a murderous criminal

But it's impossible to be a criminal when you're rich
>>
>>16504910
"He has went?"
>>
File: 1443127301190.jpg (346 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1443127301190.jpg
346 KB, 698x840
>>16505220

Moar money = moar tools to facilitate your crimes, lad.
>>
>He has went up to a teenager who was minding his own business, dishing food up, and actually stabbed him with a fork, broke the skin.

That guy didn't slap the shit out of him really?

> He goes up to kids, teenagers, adults, and hits/kicks/bites them and screams profanities and throws shit like big rocks at people.

How the fuck has this kid not gotten his shit stomped?
I'd fucking lose it if some kid tried playing that shit.
>>
>>16504910

>his parents are filthy rich and don't discipline him at all (maybe that's part of it?)

thats the whole of it. let a child think they can get what they want by being violent and disrespectful then they will.

>I don't want him to grow up and be a murderous criminal

not up to you. you can't raise the kid because you aren't his mom. your options are limited. if it were me and this kid hit me i'd pop him right in his fucking mouth. the most you can do is set up boundaries with yourself and let that little fucker know if he fucks with you you'll smash his tiny balls up into his throat.

maybe one adult (you) setting boundaries with him might set a good example. if not, at least he'll know there's at least one person he can't fuck with.
>>
>>16504910

a friend of mine was that way during childhood, he improved a lot through adolescence, still kinda fucked up, but way better, and yes, the parents is the problem, her mother didn't give any discipline or limit to him. There's not much you can do, talk to his parents won't work, because they will probably don't give a fuck and say some shit like "he is just a child!", my best advice is to stay away from him.
>>
>>16505220
I think Elliott Rodgers can detest that
>>
>>16505543
Yeah, people have spanked him after he's done terrible things and he went to his parents literally fake crying to manipulate them and they get pissed, "he's my child and I decide when to discipline him!"
>>
>>16504910

Undisciplined kids try to get attention that way because they can't get it otherwise from their parents.

Disciplining your children (within reason) is a sign of love and care and the kids feel safer that way. It's akin to dog puppies and their cages in the first few months, they feel safe within. Too much freedom makes them anxious.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.