[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is wanting to sleep in separate beds a deal breaker for girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1446199095887.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446199095887.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
Is wanting to sleep in separate beds a deal breaker for girls? I just can't get to sleep while sleeping with someone. I can't get comfortable and it usually takes me awhile to find the perfect position to sleep in so I move around A LOT in bed. I don't go to sleep fast. I can't stay in the position for too long until I get to sleep and I know this would annoy the shit out my partner.

More importantly I'm just not comfortable like that. I dislike being limited in my space and moving. If my partner is cuddling with me or something, staying like that is incredibly uncomfortable for me. I just need to be able to position myself at my leisure and have the room to myself.

I feel like this is a deal breaker though. I've tried and tried but I can't do it, I need my own bed.
>>
>>16501492
Deal breaker for me

You just need to find someone who feels the same way as you
>>
>>16501495
This.

I'd probably be ok with it. I have the same issues, but I do like cuddling and shit but when I want to sleep I just want to go the fuck to sleep fuck off I'm sweating omg give me my fucking blanket back fuck
>>
File: beds.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
beds.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>16501492
Fun fact: Back in the day they never showed a couple in the same bed. It's uncommon to find someone who likes to sleep in different beds these days. It's not a deal breaker for a few.
>>
My wife and I sleep in separate rooms because she snores like a wildebeest and it would always keep me awake/wake me up. It's really not an issue at all and it hasn't hampered the relationship any.
>>
My bf and I have been dating for a while now and we have never shared blankets
>>
Nani the fuck OP.
>>
>>16501492
Just imagining a boyfriend crawling to another bed after having sex feels stupid. I'd feel like he doesn't care much, doesn't want intimacy in general, and only wants to fuck.

But that's just me.
>>
>>16502535

You'd feel that but you'd know it's not actually the truth and just your irrational insecurities and social conditioning talking right ?
>>
>>16501492
I think if you can explain to them that it has nothing to do with them, and you have always been like that, you can find a woman who can accept that.
>>
>>16501520
I work as an EMT, the other day I was in an apartment for a dude in his 80's having a heart attack and he had beds like that which were pushed apart. I'd never actually seen that before outside of old tv shows.
>>
>>16502540
knowing you're drunk does not mean you can drive.
>>
>>16502546

heh, fair enough
>>
>>16502541
Yeah problem is that sadly a lot of women these days think the world revolves around them. And everything has to be about them.
Don't want to see her today? "He doesn't love me anymore"
Don't want to talk about something right now? "He's cheating on me"
Don't want to sleep in the same bed as them? "I probably snore or drool when I sleep".
>>
>>16502156
My wife and I are the same. When we do share I tend to steal it.
>>
>>16502720
haha yeah me and my wife as well. If we're ever at a friends house and only have one blanket she ends up freezing the whole night :D
>>
My husband and I are both like that. Sleeping became 10x better when we started sleeping in separate beds.
>>
It was okay for my gf when I had one. I don't think it should be a problem. I'm talking single beds though. I probably wouldn't have a problem with a double bed ...if I got my own blanket.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.