[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like a disappointment to this guy thats been crushing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1444362927689.jpg (182 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
1444362927689.jpg
182 KB, 768x820
I feel like a disappointment to this guy thats been crushing on me for a while (i like him too but ill explain) . See we are both 18-19 and i just want to focus on college and myself.
Hes always been really sweet to me, buying me gifts, saying nice things to me, making me feel special, but i told him on a date that i just wanted to stay friends and that i wasnt interested in having a boyfriend right now. Im pretty sure he thinks i just dont like him, but thats just not the case.

Was this a reasonable thing to do? he seemed very distraught and i feel really bad about it.
>>
>>16501136

>hes always nice to me
>buys me gifts
>takes me on dates
>for some reason doesn't tell him no straight up
>wallows in gifts and money until you have a new interest
>then tell him no

You're a bitch who enjoys getting attention and presents along with money. Like most women.
>>
>>16501136
>Was this a reasonable thing to do?

yes

>he seemed very distraught and i feel really bad about it.

he'll get over it quickly enough.
>>
>>16501154

Becasue buying a present means she has to ride the D.
>>
>>16501174

>have no interest in guy
>offers you a present
>politely turn him down and say no

vs

>have no interest in the guy
>offers you a present
>accept the present
>do this multiple times
>finally tell him no

See the difference?
>>
Guys, i didnt tell him that i have no interest in him, i told him that i didnt have an interest in being someones girlfriend right now. i want to focus on me right now.
>>
>>16501195
the dates i went on were to test the waters. The date i told him was my second ever date.
>>
>>16501195
the distinction might be obvious and sincere to you, but in the real world "i don't want to be a girlfriend" and "i have no interest in you" mean the same thing.
>>
you like him because he does nice things to you, but you are not attracted to him

he cares about the attraction
>>
>>16501136
I just dont see the problem, you dont have to be in a relationship, if you both like eachother just stay fwb or something.
>>
>>16501180

Hmm yes you are right, there is a difference.
>>
>>16501218
Yeah that's what it sounds like to me..
>>
But OP wouldn't say no to chad
>>
>>16501180
this
and
>>16501241

try being more honest with yourself op
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.