[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ What obnoxious things can I do once I finally get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1389789927190.jpg (26 KB, 491x404) Image search: [Google]
1389789927190.jpg
26 KB, 491x404
Hey /adv/ What obnoxious things can I do once I finally get a gf? I want to show people that their relationships are casuals. Money is not an issue in this equation.
>>
>>16500880
Buy her an island & name it after her childhood pet dog that died.
>>
>>16500890
Ok we're talking realistic here, not many islands are for sale.
>>
>>16500892
Buy her a house.
>>
>>16500894
Buy her a boat and name it after her childhood pet dog that died
>>
>>16500880
Pay to have a star named after her, hire a plane to fly over with a banner exclaiming how much you love her, take her on expensive vacations, just come up with elaborate & completely over the top ways of expressing your "love" for her.
>>
>>16500900
Will you buy me a helicopter & name it after my pet dog that died?
>>
>>16500903
If someone named a star after me I'd be so pissed off. WTF can I do with that? Buy me something cool like a pet dog so I can name it after my childhood pet dog that died.
>>
>>16500880
Buy her childhood pet dog that died and name it after an island
>>
>all this focus on a pet dog that died
is this the new meme for relationships?
>>
>>16500920
It was mainly just me talking about the pet dog, sorry to disappoint.
>>
I think I''m going the route of diamonds, plastic surgery, and vacations. Buying property is just a low tier move financially.
>>
>>16500948
So you have it sorted

The end.
>>
>>16500913
What if they named the star after your childhood pet dog that died instead?
>>
>>16500964
Yeah, that covers sentiment. Now what do I get for gifts? Why's no one giving me helicopters?
>>
>>16500971
because you don't know how to fly a helicopter so you'd end up just crashing and dying
>>
OP Here, if a girlfriend wanted a helicopter I would buy them. However they would have to take helicopter flying lessons. It would be unethical other wise.
>>
>>16501005
>Brace for ebin amounts of wet pantys m8.
>>
>>16500997
How do YOU know?
I might know someone that can fly me about.
>>
>>16501050
>letting some Chad pilot fly your girlfriend around in a helicopter that you bought for her

Why the fuck would I do something like that.
>>
>>16500948
>inb4 there are islands in parts in the world where property isn't a broken financial asset
>>
Hey OP. You obviously don't know anything about relationships. Everything listed ITT is obnoxious things you can do with your money. It tells people little to nothing that will make their relationships look more casual, whatever that means. If you want your hypothetical future gf to love you for your money, your are striving to become the text book beta kanuk.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.