[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you sense energy and direct it to help Gaia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ENERGY GAIA LS.png (632 KB, 534x529) Image search: [Google]
ENERGY GAIA LS.png
632 KB, 534x529
How do you sense energy and direct it to help Gaia?
>>
Are you expecting for Gaia to bless you with worldly success for achieving this?

I can tell you Gaia only deals with the earthy, organic realm of things. At best, she will make some wild carrots pop up in the back of your yard for troubles. No materialistic gifting or any of the such with this.
>>
>>16499262

>Free carrots arent materialistic gifting
>>
>>16499263
Materialistic - "excessively concerned with material possessions; money-oriented."

I wouldn't call sustenance given from Gaia a money oriented endeavor.
>>
>>16499262
Did it look like a selfish question?
Hmm, maybe some mushrooms would be nice.
>>
>>16499305
Not particularly, was just wondering.

Gaia's energy is based in Earth's organic forms. With the way much of this is being torn down and the wasting of it at this point, I'd say just planting a tree in your backyard would be directing energy.

You could meditate under it for further assistance.
>>
>>16499324
That's a much better answer.
Thank you.
>>
I once tried sensing energy but I directed it in the wrong direction and I sent it directly to Satan. Now I'm a drug addict and a gay muslim. Don't mess with spirit energy. This shit is dangerous for real.
>>
>>16499372
I don't mean to belittle your contribution to the drug addicted gay Muslim community, but do you think perhaps Gaia would have done something else?
>>
Either way, it starts with decalcifying your pineal gland.
>>
>>16499527
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
>>
>>16499251

>>>/x/

I have no idea, have you any proof that Gaia does indeed exist. If she does, is she lke you imagine her to be?

I wouldn't try "to send energy" to Gaia. There hundreds of more concrete ways of helping our planet.
>>
>>16499251

i piss and shit on crops

natural fertilizer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.