[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously confused.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 374x393) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 374x393
So my significant other and I have been together for almost 3 years now. We live in different continents. I just feel like I'm the only one making an effort in this relationship. Always getting him presents, ignoring his laziness etc. He says he's desperate to be with me, which I find hard to believe. He's 21 and lives with his grandma, refuses to get a job and is perfectly content with mooching off of her forever. He asked me to come live with him (probably so he can mooch off of me too) but I don't want to do that either. Other than this he's generally callous and unappreciative. If I do something for him, I try not to make a big deal out of it because I'm somewhat awkward, but when he does something he makes sure to rub it in my face. I've tried leaving him but he starts crying and whatnot, which makes me feel guilty and I stay. I also stay because I'm somewhat attached to him. He's got so many issues, and he gets angry at me for things that go wrong in his own life. I'm just so sick of dealing with his issues. He has absolutely no privacy or autonomy, and he can't do anything with his grandma around. I'm really confused. Picture is unrelated, was just listening to TON while typing this.
>>
>We live in different continents
That makes breaking up easier.

Just walk away.
>>
>>16497290
>men like that can get gfs
>i still cant

ree normies etc etc
>>
>>16497296
Yeah that's the whole problem. How do I go about it?
>>
>>16497290
i'm sorry for your situation. if i were you, i'd leave him, for what it's worth.

LDR takes a lot of effort, from both parties, and it sounds like he's not interested in doing his part.

best of luck to you.

(Also fuck yeah Type O. One of my favorite bands of all time. pity we'll never get anything new from them.)
>>
>>16497298
He was surprisingly nice when we met at first, but once we were in it for real he kind of got complacent and turned into a jerk. Almost a year later.
>>
>>16497309
Yes, I get that but how do I ignore his emotional blackmail?
(I know. They're a staple in my every day playlist.)
>>
>>16497307
You need to tell him that you support him but he doesn't support you.

He doesn't seem to want to make an effort to move

He is more focused on him and "us"

Then tell him that it's over and simply disconnect (phone or skype or whatever) and ignore/remove traces of him in your online presence.

If you have local friends, use them to help stop you from contacting him.
>>
>>16497345
Okay, I'll try it. Let's see how it goes. I hope I actually go through with it this time.
>>
>>16497345
>>16497326

This. lay everything out if it helps you get over it. and then sever all communication. it's a little easier since it's a LDR. literally all you have to do is cut all contact and he's out of your life.
>>
You already know if your heart this isn't working and it's not going to work. But pulling the plug is hard.

This isn't going to work. Just remember that. There will be someone else.
>>
>>16497363
Keep us posted OP.
No one deserves this kind of "relationship"
At least you realize and are ready to change.

Good luck.
>>
>>16497290
there's plenty of guys out there Op.

get a better one.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf into TON
>>
>>16497326
Make him want to leave. If its his choice, no blackmail. Tell him you want to talk about fantasies. Tell him you want two guys, or even three in the bedroom. Get graphic if you want, itll work faster. Tell him you want him to be with another guy with you. That it turns you on to see two guys kissing. Pull out other non normal fetishes that "you want him to do" tell him you want to see him in a pair of fishnets, heels, and a corset. To send you pictures. If that wont run him off, theres other issues here. Have fun with it. You are obviously ready for it to be over, make it enjoyable for yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.