[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a white guy who's about to date a black chick anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20151123_235735-1.jpg (164 KB, 1054x2048) Image search: [Google]
20151123_235735-1.jpg
164 KB, 1054x2048
Ask a white guy who's about to date a black chick anything
>>
>>16496574

Where will you hang your Most Progressive Guy Ever award?
>>
>>16496574
>black
>Clearly at max 50% black

Calling that chick black is like calling a half empty cup "empty", or saying a door that's half way shut is "closed".

I'm a mulatto myself. Father was black, mother was white, and I'm way darker than that chick. That chick is not black.
>>
>>16496574
I'd fuck her. Good on you.
>>
>>16496579
>>16496590
/thread
>>
>>16496589
>mom is a coal burner

how do your grandparents feel about that?
are you not accepted fully be either side?
>>
>>16496574
Dat ass?
>>
>>16496574
She's pretty white, that stuff skips a generation you know. So if this goes somewhere and she gets knocked up with you, your kid will probably pop out black as night.
>>
>>16496589
>mulatto
Why is it that only mulatto's use the word "mulatto"? White people don't say it - presumably from fear of being labelled as a racist - and I've never heard an actual "black" black person say it either.
>>
I'd fuck some black chicks but never date one.
>>
>>16496641
Not that guy but mine love me

Anyone who'd turn on their own kin is worse than scum
>>
>>16496667
>Anyone who'd turn on their own kinD is worse than scum

Fixed that for ya.

Nah, just kiddin, my wife is Asian.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-22-16-21-59.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-22-16-21-59.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>16496652
Huh really? Everybody is telling me my kids won't..
>>
>>16496673
they certainly wont
the negroid genome gets distilled out after two generations, however if she was to have kids with black person it would reset the clock and over wright the caucasoid genome producing a pure negro genome again.

basically, its much easier to get dark than it is to get white
>>16496659
I called someone a mulatto once. I was at a fancy party in a hall and he was one of the servants. I had an empty glass so I snapped my fingers "mulatto, come take this away from me" and he did. Took it away on a silver platter

I was also calling all the servers Jenkins and tipping them for doing nothing. Heres a dollar, buy yourself something nice.
>>
>>16496574
OP, why are you such a gigantic faggot and why should we care that you're dating a mildly attractive black woman? Please kill yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.