[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'll just leave this here...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: f.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
f.png
8 KB, 500x500
i'll just leave this here...
>>
Oh i wish i cpuld tell u how much i love u. Maybe we will meet again my love. Our youth together was somethin i will always remember. What ever path u take in life inhope ur happy. I just wish maybe one day well meet again and we can walk down that path together.
>>
>>16495751

HAHAHAHAHAHA GAY
>>
You should wear a condom
>>
>>16495751
initialssssss
>>
>>16495742
Hey man I'm ate 2 boxes of poptarts and 10 hot pockets and filled the box with sand and briks so you wouldn't realize
>>
You left me because you're going to be gone for such a long stretch of time. I completely understand, we're so young and we both have lives to live. However my feelings for you have not really weakened in any way and I wish I knew if you still felt the same way. I can't wait until this period of time is over- I hope you're enjoying yourself nonetheless.
Everybody tells me that they think you still feel the same way. Your sister made a joke that once you get out, the first place your coming is to see me, I hope so much that this is true.
Really I just want you to know that I still love you. And I miss you so much, and I truly hope that we still have a future together.
I also want you to know that when I said I'd wait for you I was very emotional, and I am still holding out for you, but you and I both know that I am living my life just as you said you wanted me to right before you left.
I love and miss you.
>>
>>16495860
I just realised I made it sound like he's in prison lol whoops
>>
I think can't love , i never loved somebody
>>
I'm not the enemy, and that was a petty thing to get upset about... don't take your frustrations out on me, because although I will never take sides, I will get frustrated with you for pushing me away.
And before you go and crucify them, you ought to know that they're covering for your dumb ass right now, but I don't think they'll be painting you in a good light for much longer.
Please, just grow the fuck up. I want to swallow your cum, but not while you're being an idiot.
>>
fuckin' niggers
>>
Dear sexy boy,

I always like to see you, even if we can't ever talk again. You made me a whore. Now all I want to do is fuck and think about that time with you.
>>
Only our eyes met. Never talked to u, nor did you. I saw you looking at me with anger in ur eyes as if I looked at you and you hated it. I'll try to stop and forget about you
>>
Dear C,

We dated for three years...I stood by you through your alcoholism, adderall addiction and you cheating on me. I was by your side; loyal and not judgmental in the slightest.

But when I have a nervous breakdown after an abysmal music competition performance and begin falling into depression, you dump me..claiming me to be extra weight.

Fuck you and I pray you relapse and see who really gives a fuck about you now.
>>
I really wish you didn't fuck that old dude off of craigslist. For one thing you cheated on me, for two you destroyed my self esteem.

It makes me not want to date anybody anymore. Every long term relationship I've been in I've been cheated on. Back to being an empty-hearted manwhore I guess.
>>
>>16496696

enabler/10
>>
Dear E.
I'm sorry i disappeared i just had to i wasn't worthy of you at all ....i saved up all that money to go see you and it had to disappear cause of that ticket worst of all i still went to county jail for a week and because of that got fired from my retail job job.. i got out just a while ago but i moved to mexico with what was left in backpay im alone as i'll ever be the only connection online is a small internet cafe ... i still love you a whole fucking lot but seeing as i am more alone than ever i feel desolated and do not wish to drag you down with me ...like i said you could get any girl you've wanted and you have a nice future ahead ..i'd like to imagine i did you a favor .......i still dream of you alot i miss you ....i honestly became a failure in less than a year and it shows how dependent i am i wouldnt want you dealing with me itd hurt to see you start to hate me......i hope your doing okay in classes te amo mucho y siempre te amare...
sincerely, S
>>
>>16495742

Armchair psychologists and projection addicts in these threads sure do not know anything about who or what they're talking about. Reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression and projection as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists and projection addicts worldwide.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc [Open]

"Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude."
>>
>>16495742

To be emotionally free you can’t remain naïve about relationships. Some people are positive and mood elevating. Others can suck optimism and serenity right out of you. Vampires do more than drain your physical energy. The super-malignant ones can make you believe you’re an unworthy, unlovable wretch who doesn’t deserve better. The subtler species inflict damage by making smaller digs which can make you feel bad about yourself—for instance, “Dear, I see you’ve put on a few pounds” or “You’re overly sensitive!” Suddenly they’ve thrown you emotionally off-center you by prodding areas of shaky self-worth. To protect your sensitivity, it’s important to name and combat these vampires.

SIGNS THAT YOU’VE ENCOUNTERD AN EMOTIONAL VAMPIRE

• Your eyelids are heavy—you’re ready for a nap
• Your mood takes a nosedive
• You want to binge on carbs or comfort foods
• You feel anxious, depressed, or negative
• You feel put down, sniped at, or slimed

:End of posting:
>>
I'm pretty sure he's an energy vampire. He fucked me and 2 minutes later he was cold and distant. Told me I was acting stressed out. He yelled at me and closed and locked the door. Then he pretended not to know me. It was excessively vicious. And it hurt like hell. I don't share my body with just anyone. I'm vulnerable after sex that's NORMAL HUMAN behavior.
>>
I want to print this comment out on a card and carry it with me. I am very sensitive and have been prey for vampires my whole life.
>>
dear g,

i'm sorry i was mean to you, and was insecure at you, and lead you on (again), and generally about being an autist. the truth is your presence makes me incoherent. i'm sorry about all the affectations i put on and not believing those things you were very clearly sincere about and about refusing to say what you asked me to. also. i don't know how or why you put up with me that long, but i'm grateful. i hope you're doing well now. i hope i don't stick around too much in your memory, it's embarrassing.

some day i'll get you that book.
>>
>>16497346
Sounds like a crazy. Careful he doesn't try to Dahmer you.
>>
Yesterday, we ended up accidentally looking in each other's eyes for a good while.

The way you looked in my eyes was so intense, I even got flustered and looked away.

What does it even mean?
>>
>>16496696
Is this about a girl named courtney from Wisconsin?
>>
Charlotte -
You'll never read this because you'll never be able to read. From the first time I saw your heartbeat, I was smitten. You grew inside of me for nine months. Every morning I'd wake up to your tiny feet kicking me. It was something I'd never thought I'd miss. On the day you were born, I didn't cry. I smiled. You'll never be able to see me smile. Or hear me sing to you but I did it anyway. You were born an angel, and you always will be. Your eyelashes were like little wings. They'll never be touched with tears. It's been a year now. A year and six days since I gave birth to you, Angel. Not a day goes by where I don't wonder. What does your cry sound like? Your smile? What face do you make when you taste something sour? What about your laugh? Those questions will remain unanswered, and I hope one day, I'll be able to feel it again. Maybe, I'll feel it. The little kicking in my stomach. But for now, I'll wait.
-m
>>
>>16497734
..... How the fuck....
>>
Dear J,

I'm really pissed at you for banging the first girl I've had a thing with in four years. Especially since you were encouraging me about her the night before. We've been close friends for 10 years. A real homie wouldn't stick his herpes infested dick in the girl his buddy had been vibeing with. You only met her the night before and only cause I invited you. Your one night stand really ruined my day. Instead of being excited about the possibility of having a girlfriend again, I just got another block of anxiety and depression to deal with in my life. I guess at least I now know what type of friend you are, and what type of girl she is.
>>
>>16497762
Joe, now I know you browse four chan
>>
AT

Please don't do this to yourself. You have to move on.

DN
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19 KB, 618x416
>>16497828
Toplol
>>
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
I'M ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NIGGA
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
I'M TWO HUNDRED PERCENT NIGGA
>>
>>16495751 laughed so fucking hard at your fucking failed attempt to write beautifully. LOL
>>
L
You defend him a lot, and that's okay, that's what you're supposed to do. I guess we just see the bad side of him. The times when he ignores you for 16 hours, or says bad things about you, or when doesnt make an expression when you brush him across the shoulder. I think people see that and get concerned, myself included, even though it is just his online self. Then when I read your tumblr poems, or that old private twitter, it just makes it worse because you sound really unhappy. I don't know your life though. You're strong, and smart, I'm not really worried because at the end of the day, you'll do whats best for you. You'll get back to that time in which you wanted to live forever.
I think I'm doing well. I feel like I am, better at dealing with people and stress. I know more than I did 8 months ago and I feel like I can actually do something with my life. Things won't work out with that girl, talking to her reminds me of when we talked back a long time ago, but she has a boyfriend and is loyal, whcih makes her even better, stupidly. Don't know how much longer I'll be in Texas, I only stay for family and that just makes me stressed. Moving to the west coast, Oregon maybe, would be nice.
Don't be a stranger for too long. Old wounds heal, and we'll have a way to talk. You're the first girl I loved, so I'll always care about what happens to you, in some way. Maybe one day if you visit family in Texas or I go to Colorado for work, we can meet sometime. Not yet, but one day.

T
>>
>>16495742 i dont know who to write to. I'm so confused, trapped inside my own failures and doubts. I used to think that I was in love with someone. But then I met another guy and fell in love. But then I met a girl and fell in love. And then I met a guy and fell in love. And then this one fucking girl who wasn't supposed to mean anything to me keeps making me jealous and envious.

I'm trying my best to be best. So hard its making me sick. Sick of myself. I live with fear of tomorrow. I don't live. I survive. Everyday, I survive. What am I to do with myself? How can I be better and feel special like the songs tell me to feel? I'm a nobody and they should tell me just that. Don't delude me. Don't create fantasies on which im the mastermind of a beautiful creation. I'll never be that. Don't tell me that I can. And ill be okay. I actually don't want to feel beautiful nor special. It's too tyring and im still so lost in my mazed mind.
>>
Fads are hard to keep track of when you're concentrated on other things.
>>
Fuck you. I still have feelings for you but I know it's just a bad path to take. I don't want anything to do with you and I just wish I could erase you from the corners of my mind
>>
Plot twist, you are the uncle
>>
You run through my mind all day. Your smile makes my heart skip a beat. Your gaze leaves me in a daze.
>>
I hate that I now know what I've been missing. And that I'll probably never experience it again with you. Damn it.
>>
>>16498396
Initials?
>>
>>16498396
Initials? I probably don't know you, just curious about this scenario really.
>>
J- Why do you always come back into my life
>>
>>16495864
That is exactly what I thought.

I'm assuming military?
>>
>>16497871
Does Joe know who you are, or are you going to troll him softly until he cracks?
>>
>>16498488
I don't think Joe knows who I am. However Joe, being a smart man, may be able to figure which of his friends is one lonely enough to spend time on 4chan, and two has enough knowledge of his past relations.

In time I'll spill the beans though.
>>
J

Good to find out who you were. You would have died anyway.

End
>>
I still love you. I try to deny it, but I can't. You are intoxicating and are the only person I want to be with, even though I know that won't happen.

T
>>
>>16498568
who is this towards?
>>
>>16498598
She knows who she is.
>>
>>16498696
why won't it ever happen though? she doesn't love you?
>>
I guess I want to write 2

J,

I missed you in Spanish today. Your wit and laugh apparently make my mornings special. I wish we talked more. In my mind you become ever more the enigma, and I wish an opportunity to understand. On top of the quiet mystery, you're cute and apparently smart. If nothing more, friendship would be wonderful, considering where we are I would be thrilled to have yours.

Self:

I can't decide if you're a mess or what. Is this a transitional time? Is this life? Why be a loner? Why is it so hard not to be? These are questions deserving some contemplation.

And for fuck's sake, grow a taste for beer and alcohol in general so you can get fucked up in a timely fashion.
>>
>>16495860
I'm thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend because I have a intern ship in Europe and she's stuck in Canada and I feel like my direction in life is different. Really eery reading this because I feel like it's her writing this because she loves me so much and doesn't know what's coming to her.
>>
>>16495860
IF THE CORPS WANTED YOU TO HAVE A WIFE THEY WOULD HAVE ISSUED YOU ONE
>>
I just want to be in your arms again.
I can't stop thinking about you, you've taken over my mind. And I will never give you the satisfaction of telling you this. I will never let you know I'm missing you.
>>
Mom, i hate how weak you are.
>>
P-

I think you're a coward who will realize one day you are truly alone yet surrounded by material things that only lose value. Your friends will have all matured into adults while you are still chasing the next temporary high to keep you busy so you don't have to stop and reflect on your life. You will have wasted most of your time and money on people and things that never reciprocate at the same level you give.

When this realization hits, it will be too late and too difficult for you to change because your stubbornness and pride will not allow you to accept all the fuck ups and missed opportunities. It will be too late because the people you truly care for will already have others in their lives who fill the role you wish to be. And all you will have is superficial relationships and clutter.

I say all this knowing it will never happen because you are too selfish and busy playing the victim to ever accept responsibility or reflect inward. Either way, I'll never know your fate because you are no longer a part of my life. C'est la vie mon cheri.
>>
I'm sick of reading all of the threads about people who have no direction in life.

>Why am I a failure?
>I'm 26 and everyone I know is married and moving on with there lives

So what there married, that doesn't mean that they are enjoying there lives, being middle class is a struggle. In my preference I like long romantic walks to the bank. So what you are a failure, you can easily change that if you start reading and studying ways to improve yourself.

If anyone has anything bad to say about you, don't listen because what they have to say or think about you really doesn't matter.

Its what you think and believe about yourself that matters.
>>
>>16499535
Too many people take advantage of the anonymity of 4chan to rant about their lives. They don’t even have the courage to do it in real life or look themselves in the mirror.

All think their lives are so damn special, their problems are so damn unsolvable, and that their miserable are so damn worth-reading about. They all want to write a saga about themselves to expose the romanticized cruelty of this cold world. The fact is, they are just some ordinary people in the world of 7 billion breathers, facing the problems that have been repeatedly repeated in our history of thousands of years: Romance, job, romance, job.

What they really need to do is to go back to reality, shut the hell up, get their asses of the chairs, read, learn, and work like real women and men.
>>
>>16499511
I think this one is for me. My initial is P. LoL.
>>
>>16499593
Intended P wouldn't bother to speculate. Can't be for you kek

Good luck to you, though. I hope you don't turn out the same
>>
>>16499617
Good to hear. Thanks.
>>
>>16497088
>lel look at me im edgy and a lil bit crazy lik american psycho i post the same link in every thread
>>
lel, just shat myself. this elevator going down. i'm so crazy lels
>>
Wonder why I asked that question? Well here it is. And now I can't even remember why I asked it. Something about the smug self-satisfied smirk you had when I looked up at you. I'd never known hate like that after sex. I know you don't care. I know you think I deserved nothing but contempt for giving myself to you. How sad this place is. And yet I'm fascinated. How did this happen? It's the ultimate circle jerk, a literal and figurative Clusterfuck.
>>

>How sad this place is. And yet I'm fascinated. How did this happen? It's the ultimate circle jerk, a literal and figurative Clusterfuck.
>"Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude."

Sod off.
>>
I love when Brits out themselves here. sod off that's adorable.
>>
Sod off cunt
>>
>>16499511
>>16499617
What country is your P from?
>>
>>16495742 (You)

Dear ?,

I couldn't quite forget how you looked at me that night. Maybe it's your amazing features, how you put yourself together and just how smart you sound. You looked at me that night, up and down and bit your lips. You slowly motioned with your lips, "You're" and gave me a wink.

You pulled me with your eyes. Staring, refrain, gazing, again and again. You puckered your lips and stuck your chest out. You didn't mind where my eyes were, even for just a breathy and anxious second. Your hands slowly touching your lips, your hips, subtly giving me hints. My attention was all on you and only you. I won't forget how you looked at me that night.

I'll be courteous as you keep pulling me closer. Our moments so warm and tender, I can't resist but invite you over. I hope I can return the favor as a gift. My dream is for you to unwrap me as you see /fit/. I hope you come quick.

I wonder if you enjoy sucking gift. I'll grease your roastie quick.

Cheeky words aside..

I just love you so much but the truth is:

I can only hear your beautiful whispers inside my dreams. I wonder if I'll see you again tonight my sweet heart. You're so beautiful in my dreams.

I can't wait to make this reality you see.

Yours truly,
?

P.S

This sleigh is shit.
No posts after this
>>
>>16500351

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlfnedlb7iU

Narrated by: Barry White
Written by: faggot
>>
D,

we may not be friends anymore but I still wish you the best. I wake up every day hoping that you don't fuck up your treatment. You want to drown yourself in booze, fine. I can't help you with your past and you pushed me away for trying to help you through this now.

You used to frequent the bar I work at before we were friends. If I see you there now, I will have you banned until your 15months is up. I will not sit by and watch someone that respected destroy their life with alcohol. You had so much going for you when we started our friendship. Look at where you are now. Why did you choose this path? You need help.

I wish you the best, hope some day you turn your life around.

You have my number. Call or text if you wish to talk again.

E
>>
>>16500351

>I'll grease your roastie quick

Kekelito
>>
Als Deutscher wird meine Meinung wohl je verworfen werden, dennoch kann ich nicht ab Sie zu ersuchen nicht so hart mit der Menschheit zu sein. Die "Stärke des Geistes" kann sich ihrer Subjektivität nicht entziehen und macht somit Ihre eher totalitäre Beurteilung der "schwachen Menschen" höhst fragwürdig.
Nicht nur hier, sondern alles um Ihren Charakter und Ihre Meinung erscheint mir zu entgültig, zu unflexibel, was Ihre gesamten Werke in ein Licht der Undurchdachtheit und Einseitigkeit stellt. Gleich einem Beamten der übers Verdursten schreibt.
Ist die Welt den nicht vom Blickwinkel abhängig, auf dass auch beide Parteien im Konflikt recht haben können?
>>
>>16495742
dear Fred,

I miss you
what happened?
it's almost the 29th
I hope you're okay
I haven't been talking to other men
I always think how inadequate they are compared to you
everyone else gives me a sick feeling
I think I'm falling in love with you

your sweet pea
>>
>>16495742
I thought I made sense and worded right, to make you open up more. Reading back, I feel it was just selfish whining. I really wanted to tell you how I miss the real you. I want to know you, better than I know myself. I want to feel the end and to enjoy the consequence.

IM PLAYING THE GAME, THE ONE THAT'LL TAKE ME TO MY ENNND
>>
E,

Was I creepy by saying you might be the coolest girl I ever met? I thought it would be fine, since you were spamming hearts to me, and telling me how sad and scared you felt after you dreamt that I was hiding something from you.

Stop this. Just talk to me already.
>>
>>16497884
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
I'M THREE HUNDRED PERCENT NIGGA
>>
>>16500052
Take comfort this is not you. P is in USA
>>
>>16499481
Y? Story tiem, pl0x.

Or, mebbe, initials?
>>
A

I miss you so much. I'm sorry I'm not there. I wish I could see you more often, things just didn't work out that way. I know it's hard for you to understand, but know that none of this was your fault. I love you so very much. I'm proud of you in everything you do, I can hardly believe how much you've learned and how much you've grown in the last few years. You'll always be my princess.

Love, T
>>
i wish you were honest with me. i wish you fucking told me how you felt
>>
>>16501796
Not giving initials or story. He'll know who he is.
If he cares, he can tell me. If he doesn't then that's alright, I'll get over him in time. But I won't be running after him again.
>>
>>16501805
>princess
wish he'd call me that again
>>
>>16501824
i wish i could be like this haha
>>
>>16501808
initials?
>>
>>16501856
no
>>
>>16501860
if you think this message is directed towards you, or really to anyone who thinks they should start being honest with the people they love, please start to do so before it's too late.
>>
>>16501928
I know, it's just hard because it's like I'm over him but I'm not. I don't feel like I'm in pain anymore but I still want to be with him.
But, it just takes time and willpower. I'm just tired of chasing him lol
>>
>>16501791

>>16500052 and >>16499593 are not the same person...
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you bitch? How dare you call me a cunt? Consider your Limey ass kicked cowardly piece of shit. Go kill yourself now.
>>
You are a hate spreading piece of shit. I can write what I want. I fucking hate you. This week something very bad is going to happen to you. And when it does I want you to know it's because of this shit. Fuck you you fucking bitch.
>>
where are you? why arent you replying to me?
m
>>
>>16501990
>>16501993
mad folk
>>
>>16495780
Fistname Intial is E
>>
Brat, when I said I washed my hands of you, I meant it. Get yourself out of your stupid victim's corner. When someone treated you as a friend don't be surprised that you treating them as a punching bag causes them to loathe you. Don't fucking act mistreated when this hatred was born from your disgusting personality and anything goes rule to get what you want.
"Am I doing the right thing? "
I remember when you asked people that right after you started treating me like shit. All it did was confirm you were aware of your actions. I hate you more than I thought I ever could a year ago. By the way, there are certain insults I have never ever used, it'd do you well to identify those and you will see exactly why I blocked that third person
>>
L,

I stuck up for you when your boyfriend was treating you like shit and this how you repay me? You're dumber than fucking dogshit and you still manage to turn people against me for no reason other than that you were jealous that they were talking to me instead of you. Fuck you, you dumpy cunt, I've never bad word about you until now. Fuck off.
>>
I miss you so fucking much it hurts.
You are much stronger than me, I can't keep this game up any longer.. I want to talk to you again but I'm too scared. I'm scared because I think you may have found someone else. I randomly think of you throughout the day but it's worse when I'm in bed. I can't even sleep properly. It's not getting better.
>>
>>16502974
Initials?
>>
>>16502999
It's not you, he doesn't browse adv.
>>
Dear F
i'm sad that this year i cant spend Christmas with you and your family,and that i cant see your eyes glow up and sparkle when you're opening your gifts.
maybe in another life again. why did i let you go again?
-R
>>
>>16501993

Get lost cunt
>>
>>16495742

Gay J, you keep molesting guys on the washrooms that's why they avoid you and your scams. Ironic you call yourself 'that guy' now because that's what you are nowadays.

Is the relative you molested still have that restraining order on you? You no your Filipino scams. You disgrace your family, your nation and the lgbt people you hang with.
>>
I don't think you like me the way I like you. I think I'm using you to have the female companionship I want out of the relationship I've never had and desperately want. this just manifests in me listening to you and talking with you and just being a particularly good friend, and it may not come across this way to you, but i do find myself thinking and acting as if we were dating. i don't know that you'd be such good friends with me if things in your life weren't going shitty, and i don't know if i'm thinking about you this way just because we're so close and it's frustrating. i'd like to say this to you, but i think this is only on my end and I do really value our friendship and unless you've thought about this too there's no way this wouldn't fuck everything up.
>>
To continue I just realized that I waste too much time pretending to be others on here and on MC because I live to make others miserable. I have to focus on my goals and get more reps and customers and stop attacking people who left my life and can get what I have a hard time getting all the time. I hate myself and my family because they didn't join. I hate everyone and everything, life is so unfair I'll ruin you all.

J
>>
>>16496696
tfw same thing happened to me. It was close to 5 years though. Instead of being called extra weight, my depression caused me to become a bit of a shur-in for 2 months. Then the fucker accused me of cheating as well to get revenge.
>>
Why are we even together? Why didn't you just stay broken up with me? You don't trust me, I don't trust you, and then you don't pay attention to me... Why are we doing this?
>>
It takes time, that's all I can say. I wanted everything to be water under the bridge but there was too many trolls under the bridge. I have to do this for my unseen lady she's the sweetest.

Throw me the harpoons.

What's that baby?

You said knock them out?
Mama said knock them molesters out?

Aight let me get my crew. This is for you baby. I'll make a good future with my crew first baby.

Signed,
Moby Dick
>>
dear s
I'm extreme sorry for how things have turned out, and I'm in love with you. however the circumstances in required things to be different. hopefully I didn't hurt you as much as I think I did.
-Y
>>
To my friend m:

I miss you & I still fancy you
>>
File: calling card.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
calling card.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Dear Me
>do not
>open
>that
>door
>????
>ITS A TRAP!
Fucking trust your gut on this. It will die soon enough. Just because you gave him a fag doesn't mean he can walk the fuck into your inner sanctum. Remember before what happened. Never again once you are in the room and even you have said this.
>*It is very hard to open the door once I am inside.*
So fuck that you have had enough for a day. And you are enjoying cidre tomorrow. So
>fuck that
>fuck Them
>fuck it all.
>>
>>16504069
There is a story behind all that. Care to share ?
>>
A,

Thanks for the cig, I liked your E-cig flavor too. You said you have a boyfriend after a few puffs of your own joint. Then you said just kidding and proceeded to deep throat your e cig in front of the guy in front of you. Forget his name J or something.

Thanks but keep that door closed. I have a girlfriend.

Your friend told me he kicked your door in anyway. We laughed.
>>
>>16504069
Really though share your story
>>
Dear Melanie,
It's been two years we haven't saw each other and I really miss you. I loved you at the times, and I still regret not tell you. I still have some kind of residual feeling for you, and it hurts sometimes. I hope you like your new place and wish you the best.

A.
>>
Fcking thread made me realise i hadnt been happy since my ex last hugged me
>>
I send my letter (mail) to her and it was well recieved. Something in the lines of: I never tried to disrespect you or do you any harm. I think it's best if we move on, but i just had to tell you this before we've split up forever thinking i did you wrong on purpose.

She told me she thought about us as well and thanks me for making her know it wasn't my intention to fuck up.
>>
So I never wrote a letter, I never took my true heart I never wrote it down, so when the lights cut out I was lost standing in the wilderness downtown
>>
I also sent multiple emails on MC impersonating other people too lazy to respond to those emails. Just felt like ruining people's day as usual.

J
>>
>>16495860
Ummmm. I'm going through the EXACT same thing. Can we talk? :(
>>
I want to break up. It's not because I don't love you: I do. I love you more than anything. But as long as we're together, I can't die. I want to die so badly, but I don't want to make you sad. I don't know how to tell you, so that's why I don't want to have sex or go out with our friends. That's why I refused to go to your friend's wedding and called her a manipulative slut. That's why I kiss you with my eyes open. It hurts. Please break up with me so I can kill myself.
>>
>>16504142

Why can't you move on anon, what is stopping you?
>>
Dear Trevor

We literally haven't spoken since we were tiny little kids, but we used to be close friends back then so I feel like I need to say this.

Congrats on your fucking success. You're signed to a major record label and you deserve that shit. You're getting millions of YouTube views and you deserve that shit. You worked hard as fuck to improve your talents and showcase them to the world and you're reaping the rewards right now. And you're only 19. You're gonna experience so much shit that I'm never gonna even think to dream of. You're gonna be fucking huge. You've got everything it takes to be the next big pop star. You've got an incredible voice. You're an incredible dancer. You're good looking. You've got the world at your fingertips and I'm rooting for you to make it to the very top.

I'm proud of you my nigga.

Bang bang.
>>
File: cutey.png (329 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
cutey.png
329 KB, 555x555
>>16504092
>>16504108
>basically
I will keep it simple. I do not like opening my door because I value the time of my privacy. To enjoy shows and music. I made the mistake before of sharing my privacy and it ended up being disrespected. So when some fuck head or multiple fuck heads knock on my door. I find it easier to turn up the volume than to open it and try to even. When as well I have tried my best and will keep trying to do what I do to have a positive attitude towards life. All day like the only way to describe
>I'm the guy who bring morale to everyone else
You know the one that just tries even when people say you are doing enough. I love knowing it is not enough and I can do more> But regardless doing this majority of the day. I love coming back and just chilling in my room. And the rules are pretty much if there is a >knock at the door a certain time
>it's a trap
This has had a 110% success rating.
Done.
>>
>>16504157

Nigga, you a dickrider.

Trev
>>
>>16504170
Lmao nothing wrong with supporting your nigga
>>
>>16504159
I completely understand. Just take care to not hurt someone you like.
>>
Dear /Adv/
Wanna play evil apples with me? I'm bored.
>>
>>16504208
What kind of game is it ?
>>
>>16504150
He is on tour in the middle east. He thinks it's too long to go without seeing each other and I "deserve" a better man....I told him better does not mean better.

I'm holding out hope that when he returns we will get back together. But I'm scared we will break up all over again :( :(

he still checks in with me everyday even though I told him to stop because it's too hard on me.

Sorry I'm rambling. Thank you for listening
>>
>>16504227
***better does not mean convenient
>>
>>16504177

I got a pimp cane for support already. I don't need a nigga ankle weight holding me down wit this honey vinegar crap.

Trev
>>
>>16504255
Nigga you wish you were Trevor but you ain't so you ain't gettin no Disney girl pussy.
>>
>>16504275

Man, you ain't getting any pussy at all.

>disney girl pussy

Disney. That is what is up.

Trev
>>
>>16504217
It's a phone version of cards against humanity.
>>
>>16500689
Nah, sheeit, you went too far
Disgraceful senpai
>>
I ALWAYS CHIMP OUT SENPAI NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

J
>>
File: 1448235969927.jpg (936 KB, 580x1900) Image search: [Google]
1448235969927.jpg
936 KB, 580x1900
>>16495742

In the end of my sufferings and struggles, not being able to be strong enough to protect your smile after all these decades is one of the thing that brings me to the ruins. But seeing you managed to reach the place I've always prayed you will be at, with your smile still there, and now you're aiming to protect everyone's smile are the kind of things that makes me believe God do exists.

I may fail to be the one who protect your smile, but God protected your smile anyway and soon you will be fixing other people's smiles.

Keep your happy smiles wide. Have fun in life. Keep running troward your dreams. Even though we hardly ever talk, your cheerful smile was the only thing that inspired me to study and survive through this hellish life. Your smile is the one that brings me to the position I didn't deserve and protected it before my fall.

Sincerely, an ever crybaby girl. The girl that's lost from both real and virtual world.
>>
I just want your perfect lips wrapped around my cock again you little slut. I want to own you, to be your master. No other cock has ever touched you nor ever will. You'll be my slave, existing only to drain my loads again and again. I haven't even popped your cherry yet and you're already my little whore, I can't wait for you to bend over for me.

Oh you want me to be your boyfriend before we go further? Sure, sure...
>>
>>16504566

dawwww <3

I'll protect your smile forever! Even if you never notice me senpai!
>>
I know we were "just friend with benefits" but you know it was more than that. At least I thought you did. I didn't expect it to last or for us to get married or anything, but I guess I just expected it to last a little longer.
I miss you.
>>
>>16504584

>A virgin girlfriend

But that's marriage material anon.
>>
>>16504595
Yeah I would probably date her but she's a highschool senior and I'm a uni senior. The age doesn't bother me, but I couldn't show her off to anyone
>>
>>16504599

Least she shows off her love to you.
>>
>>16503328
Initials?
>>
>>16497824
Is J Justin?
>>
>>16504600
It's not like she loves me, I was just typing up a fantasy
She just said she won't fuck me unless we're dating and I declined
>>
>>16504591
Th-thanks!
I hope I can notice you someday, kouhai.
>>
>>16504633

That's honorable
>>
I'm retarded, and I can't even explain why. Is my mom to blame? Am I, and only I, to blame?
Why the fuck did I have to live in this shit, and why should I do what other people do? Why did I end up becoming something I NEVER thought? Why did I have to suffer, to the point of becoming sick? Why did I waste all my opportunities? just because I'm arrogant and naive?
Oh well, I'll keep fighting against myself. Hopefully I'll someday defeat my own stupidity.
>>
Also to add I can't help but shitpost on threads like this because I am secretly jealous of my friend. I am retarded, so retarded inside my mental midget body. I couldn't help but act like a chimp and throw tantrums at anyone who makes me feel insecure. I hate everyone and will ruin your life.

J
>>
I know you can't read this. We'll see each other tomorrow. And i'll ask you again. If you'll still answer that you haven't move on from her, then i'll have to go. I need and i should move on too. I'm still keeping our communications open, i'm doing this for our daughter
>>
>>16504227
(Other anon wasn't me but now it is)
That's pretty much what happened to me as well. He went into the navy and said I deserve to be able to do what I like, but that's difficult. I'm really sorry anon and I hope that it does work out when he comes back. I am of the belief that when you two get back together again it will all work out, I don't think that worrying about potential future break ups when he comes back is any different than a potential break up in any relationship, although I do understand. I do believe that if you really love him and believe in the solidity of your guys' relationship though that it'll be all right once gets back..
>>
>>16498478
Yeah, military. I'm sorry that I didn't reply for two days holy shit I feel like responding is pointless but also feel too bad to not respond.
>>
I loved you. I was there for you. I always made sure you were okay and if you weren't I was there to guide you through it. I don't know what I did wrong that made you stop loving me. I act like it's okay but it's not. Why the hell after all we have been through would you think that it was okay to just stop caring? That even though we weren't officially dating because both our parents don't agree with homosexuality, there was a commitment between us. You just decided you didn't want to be and within a month you got yourself a damn boy toy. I loved you...did you never love me? You act like nothing we ever did happened. You were coming to my place and staying the night every weekend while going to a Christian school that kicks out gays. You are a hypocrite...a liar. Now you tell that man that you are dating that I was one of your friends. We weren't fucking friends.
I remember when I first met you. We were both walking to a meeting at our work and crossed paths. You didn't notice me but I noticed you...you had stopped to smell the roses. I knew you were different. Who stops to smell the roses like a weirdo? You fascinated me...and I was very controlled and never let anyone in but I ended up letting you in eventually. I never loved someone like this, you were the first. You take me for granted...and you will regret it.
>>
>>16504961
That threat at the end made the whole story go to shit. Talk about anticlimacitc
>>
I just don't know what to say. I mean I didn't love you at all. I loved girls and you kept following me like a stalker so I had to do what I had to do. I hired a gay man with AIDS to have sex with you in the dark. I'm really worried you're dead now. I know you're in you're mid thirties now but honestly you weirded everyone out. I have a girlfriend now and I heard you are dating the same guy. I'm really happy for you, I almost signed up for your offer through your cousin but I didn't think anyone of us wanted to do anything with you. Sorry.
>>
I have two things to tell you. I'm totally in love with you, and you're the most horrifyingly enigmatic person that I've ever met. I want to tell you, but your permanence is unguaranteed; what if you leave as abruptly and unexpectedly as you came? You floated into my life and brought chaos with you, and I've accepted each of you entirely. You make me happy, and that's all I care about, ultimately. I have been so alone and so miserable for so long, and the warmth you radiate is powerful enough to make me forget any doubts and fears that exist inside me about our undecided future. I love being with you, I love laying with you, I love every instant that passes in your company. I love you.
>>
>>16505197
>accepted each of you
>singular person

What kind of writer are you with that shit. Dork.
>>
Was any of it ever real?
That persona you presented to me for the last 3 years... was it all a lie?
I don't know how someone could do that for so long, it must have been exhausting.
I'm sure it's who you wanted to be, an honorable, honest and loving person. But none of it was true.
Now you live the lifestyle you condemned. You love the people you used to hate. Was it all bottled up jealousy?
You called to tell me you were miserable. Because the new life isn't what it's cracked up to be? Because you wish you could be who you pretended to be and have me continue to pretend with you that you're a good person?
I won't pretend anymore.
I've seen too much of the real you. I have so many questions. But all you do is lie. All you do is manipulate to try and control me and make yourself seem like a saint.
How could I have been so blind? That you were this person the whole time.
The few times the mask slipped, and your true self was revealed I would say, "but that's not really you, it's the stress, it's me, it's anything else" And you would say your sweet nothings to ensure me your false image was intact and in control.
But that was the real you all along. You had kept it caged for too long and it needed to come out and attack.
You are a monster. I feel like such a failure for not noticing sooner, for not escaping sooner.
I know this next year you are going to put me through hell as I finalize my escape. But I will come out. I will not buckle. I will not let you get the better of me... even if it's only emotionally.
Enjoy your new life, the one you've always wanted. It's as empty as your soul.
>>
G
I still think you're cute. Physically and spiritually. But I'm pretty sure I'm just a creeper to you, that's why i act the way I do. Either way you're teaching me about myself and who i am. Making me a better me just by being you.
E
>>
>>16505201
maybe he means they had a two faced relationship
>>
>>16505222
full initials?
>>
>>16505226
Or maybe he has a tendency of mucking up his words when he is emotional
I know a guy like that, happens
>>
>>16505249
Why, what's the fun in that?
>>
N

You are the best work distraction - you drive me fucking crazy. You're sexy as hell, and the elusive games you play only make me want you more. I know you have a girlfriend, but I only want to borrow you to remind you what it feels like to be desired by a woman. I dress sexy hoping you won't be able to control yourself one of these days. I get so wet when you're around. I just want you to pull me aside, push me against the wall, and have your way with me. I deserve it for how much I tease you. I want you so bad.

C
>>
>>16503999
Miss you too.
>>
Jared

You are the sexiest guy on this planet. I still think about you all the fucking time. I was so disappointed when you said you didn't want to hook up again, all because of Z I'm sure. Who gives a shit, though. I know you enjoyed it, you almost didn't stop kissing me. Which was also, super hot. I have no idea why I am so intensely turned on by you, but I'm so desperate to see you again. I'd let you use me again anytime. Hit me up.
>>
I love you
>>
>>16505337
I love you too <3
>>
I was horrified to read your letter to me. You accused of everything deathly you could ever say to a living being. I was simply flabbergasted at this letter you wrote. I simply just couldn't believe what I just read. I was in shock, I thought I couldn't recover forever. I still couldn't believe what I just read. I stood there with my sweaty palms and told my self this is real. I couldn't believe my eyes. I simply couldn't. I don't think life will ever be the same. I still couldn't believe it. I tried reading it over and over again and I was extreme shock. I think I won't be able to recover this time. But I woke up, I read it again and I couldn't believe it. I stood there paralyzed. I just can't believe it. I can't believe it's not butter.
>>
>>16505337
... I love you too. I'd love to let you know that.
>>
>>16505348
why don't you?
>>
File: 20442444.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
20442444.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
I love you and always did, but I don't know what I want from this life. When I try to decide, whatever I am doing feels hopeless. I am tired of hurting. Everything around me feels empty. I want to laugh again but I am too burnt out. I want to hold your hand but I can't. I want to see your dumb face but I can't. I tell you and myself and everyone else that it just can't work, that I can't love you, that I don't think I will ever love anyone. I am distancing myself from my family again. I have been to a doctor. It doesn't matter.

I think I will only be able to make it through Christmas, for my parents, before I lose my grip. We have both been burned by unpredictable futures. I wanted to take the chance, but I understand that you are comfortable remaining where you have been. But my frustration and anger never lets me show how I feel. I am so angry at myself for being so unappealing. I am angry at you for not acknowledging how much I valued your opinion on everything, how much it hurt me to see you lust after something else.

I took in another cat. It clawed me and left ugly red marks on my already ugly skin and tried to eat my bird. I had to give it back to the neighbours.

Every time I try to do something right or help someone, I hurt. I just want someone to like me. I should have died already. I'm sorry I couldn't be any of the types of girl that you like. I don't know how to be myself, because I am a husk that bends to what I think other people want. I don't have any other use. Now, I don't even have that use. You are gone.

You got angry when I said I wanted to die and made me feel guilty for it, but you didn't realize that I was begging for you to help me feel like I am not empty inside. You will never know it, and even if you did, maybe you would feel victorious about it, but the way you spoke to me whenever I said something like that just solidified how I felt. Nobody wants to be around someone who is sad all the time? Well, nobody has to.
>>
>>16505352
Not the right time. Someday.
>>
>>16505356
Promise?
>>
>>16505358
Promise... Unless you say it first. I'd say it right back.
>>
Kath,

I'm so sorry we're no longer together. I did love you, I just couldn't say it. I don't know exactly why. Maybe it was because every time I wanted to truly open up to you, you shut me down with one of your jokey insults. It's okay, though. I should have been more of a man and not let them get to me, but when you do it so often over a long enough time, it takes its toll.

You didn't take care of yourself. You needed to. You never really listened to me, and ignored most things I said. I know you have ADD, and it's not your fault, but it really wore me down over time.

I'm sorry I couldn't say I love you. I love you. I would give my life for you. You are beautiful. I miss the way you smell and the way your fingers moved against mine as we held hands. I miss everything about you.

I love you.

Goodbye.
>>
>>16505359
kk it's a deal
>>
>>16505356
is someday a long time from now?
>>
>>16505370
Depends... Gotta just see what happens first, I hope it isnt far away though.
>>
>>16505378
What are your reservations?
>>
I looked back and said this has been a good night. I looked at my bank account, looked to my friend and said: "everything will be alright". I was told keep your head down, I didn't flinch and spoke as equals. He was impressed and I was given initiation rites. I was entering a society unheard of by the common man. Keep your head down as adviced but I listened this time and did. The influence was strong and intoxicating, a society within a society, arranged marriages were common. This was order, this was structured love and everyone seemed happy most of the time. So I kept my head down and became intoxicated.

That I did.
>>
Please talk to me again. I love you
>>
>>16505455
I can't. I fucked it all up. You fucked up some too.
>>
I only love her and she knows I do.
>>
>>16505197
qt
>>
>>16505457
>>16505467
Initials?
>>
>>16505556
you first
>>
You ask me to say something but if I said I still crave your presence like before and that I hate myself for not having the courage to "follow my heart" and do what I wanted to do you would think it's bullshit.

It's just that I don't see myself in that position, it's not the right thing for me to do at this point. There's not much I can do about it and if there is I really don't know what it is.

Know that I feel a strong affection for you, I would express it but I don't want to lead you on or make it seem like I'm dying to get married or something. It's also getting really fucking gay so...

That's it I guess, we're gonna have to wait and see what happens. I can't think of another way, these things really shouldn't be discussed online lol
>>
>>16505283
It's nothing if you don't fancy me.
>>
>>16505729
initials?
>>
>>16505741
G. Why?
>>
>>16505787
Is G your initial or the person it's for?
>>
Hey L,

Hope you're doing okay, I really do. I hope you're happy.

I'm an honest person, but I lie to you a lot. Because I want you to be happy, not necessarily with me. You have absolutely no idea how you make me feel.

I was so happy when you asked me if I was okay when I was giving you advice about seeing this guy. It implied that you cared about the way I feel. But even though I'm fucking in love with you, I just took a deep breath, sighed, and told you, 'My feelings don't matter. What matters is that you're happy.'

Really I get in my own way sometimes. Seriously, fuck you. I hate you and I love you at the same time. Well, now we're not even friends anymore. I would have been fine with being friends, I honestly would, but we weren't friends after that. Hell we didn't even talk. And it just killed me to see pictures of you with him.

I'm happy you're happy. But I can't stand the sight of you.

You could have told me you weren't interested in me, and I still would have been your friend. But no, you had to lead me on. I've told you many times that I'm not that far away, and I could see you anytime.

Hell I was even there for your dad's funeral. You haven't looked at your dad in the coffin yet, until I came along.

I keep saying things like I'm fine and I'm happy as long as your happy. But I'm really not.

Thankfully I'm the kind of person who doesn't let this kind of thing affect my daily life, but it seems that the reason why I would be interested in another girl is if she resembled you in a way. It's unfair.

You don't know what you do to me. Fuck you.
>>
>>16505820
my initial. Why?
>>
>>16505847
Why do you keep asking why? Isn't it obvious? I just wanted to know. Jeez.
>>
>>16505849
I just wanted to know why
>>
>>16505852
Well use your brain lol why else would I be asking why? Moron.
>>
>>16505855
>wonders why they got dumped
>>
Dear E
You were/are my world it pains me to think that i lost you all those years ago without fighting for what could have been i am glad you are happy with your current man and gives you more stability than i ever could but still i look at you with lust.... with love.. and with a bit of poison knowing it is not me that makes you happy the hole that burns in my heart is the darkest shade of black its only your smile that i see weekly... weakly that gets me through the heart burn/heart ache of knowing your not mine

my fuck up but ill be forever yours
>>
>>16505857
Loll cute. How old are you? 12?
I'm not even insulted since I didn't get dumped. Now go crawl back into your hole.
>>
>>16505855
>>16505857
Already bickering like an elderly married couple smdh
>>
>>16505877
Piss off.
>>
>>16505877
>>16505879
samefag
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 391x254) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 391x254
>>16505884
Orly?
>>
Plain and foremost, I love you. I miss you, I want to be with you and I want to hold you. It's that simple. It's not as complicated as we've been making it. You said you just want to make someone else happy but what of your happiness? You aren't happy. Just how unhappy you are terrifies me and it seems like he doesn't care at all. It seems like he doesn't care about your happiness or whether or not you're together. I believe him when he says he wants to be with you but I don't think it'll actually make much a difference to him. He's not right for you. He doesn't care. So, I find myself in the exact same fucking situation as last time. I find myself waiting. And waiting. Because it's what you want. Were it not true you wouldn't have kept me around all this time. I've always, ALWAYS, wanted to say this: I don't see you having a future with him, but I certainly see you having a future with me. You were my best friend for a long time. We connected. I remember a time where it took two looks and a couple nods to have a full conversation. Do you have that with him? Did you have that with him? How close are you to these people? The ones you're supposed to be closest to? Do they understand you like I do? Do they want you happy like I do? Are they willing to sacrifice everything like I am?

You call yourself a side character, a support character. Hiding in the shadows of life because it's what you're meant to do. Fuck that. Take control. Take what you want. Do what makes you happy. You're such a beautiful person. The most beautiful I've ever known.

I hope you're still empathetic... I loved that about you... reaching your heart out to whoever needs it. I tried to steal that quality from you but I do a shitty job... you had a gift for it...

I know it's what you've been terrified of hearing, but I love you. I love you so much. As cliche as it is life hasn't been the same without you close to me. It was fun. It was real. It wasn't flooded with bullshit.
I miss you.
>>
To have gotten what I wanted, I'd have needed to have been born a female. I'm not someone who thinks they were born as the wrong sex, that's just how I view the past year and a half. You advertise your love for her, hint at your affection towards someone else, and still find the time to speak a name only you and two others know in order to insult me. The fact you know that name was proof of my trust in you. Of course I care that you treat me like you do, even after cutting contact. Of course I care that your feelings are and were elsewhere. But if something is truly futile, why would I subject myself to that intentionally? Go ahead already and respond to her feelings for you. She has made it clear since April, whether you tell yourself otherwise or not.
Not that you'll ever read or acknowledge this even if you did.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 700x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 700x960
E/I--

I'm so regretful of the email I wrote you last night. Alcohol does horrible things to me every time I choose to partake of it. Some people are happy drunks, sad drunks, angry drunks. In the past I have always been a "I'm pretty sure I am dying" drunk. I promised myself for weeks that I'd drink fine wine at Thanksgiving and NOT let myself get all woeful and roll about insisting mere GABA receptor inhibition is in fact impending demise.... Ah, but I never would have made that promise if I'd known I could be an overzealous, overconfident drunk.

I refuse to actually email you to apologize. What I said -- I stand by it. I just never intended to tell you this way. The deed is done, the damage is done. I think it will be better to let you work through whatever you are feeling now, alone. I wanted to be there to help you through it but perhaps the Fates wanted this, instead. That was only the second time in my life that I've wanted to drink, perhaps the Universe set this whole domino effect up for a reason.

My stomach is sick with anxiety wondering what will become of our budding friendship now. I know we've only just met, but I love you, I want you to be happy, I want you to have everything you long for. I want to help you, but why would you want my help now?

Sigh...

I'm here, when you want to talk again. If you want to talk again.

--E
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 284x177
>>16505949
>>
>>16506051
I suppose I should have signed this Z
>>
I wish you would write to me here again. I miss it.
>>
You're a pretty good girl, being oblivious to a lot of stuff, like a puritan teenager. I haven't seen that since I was 12. It's nice to see that you don't think of penises 24/7.
>>
Lemme suck your dick you big angry sad fag
She's not worth it
>>
You're all so dramatic.
>>
>>16505197
T?
>>
S

I love seeing you. You're an amazing friend and I can spend countless hours with you. But our situation sucks. I wish I went to school around our home rather than a few hours away. I want to give you all of my love but LDRs suck and I don't want to hurt you or play with you. I'm going to shower you with my love over Winter Break because we could have something beautiful together and we both know it.

It's killing me that I only get to see you for one night during Thanksgiving Break, but those few hours of spending time with you were blissful. It's awesome that you're coming to my formal at uni, I only have to wait 2 weeks to see you again. I've got to tell you about what I've been struggling with since my head injury.. Depression is a hell of a bitch and it's been rough for me. I'm putting one foot in front of the other though, which is about all I can do. Only 2 weeks of classes left and then I can relax for a month with you. I'm so unsure about what my future holds but all I know is i want you to be a part of it. You already know, but I love you.

E
P.S. You haven't said a word about it, but I know you got my letter. I think you liked it because of how flirty you were, but I guess I shouldn't assume.
>>
File: kitty chaos.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kitty chaos.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Dear Me
You know what buddy I had my doubts to you. I thought you would have jumped for joy and let them rip the living fuck out of all you have earned. But no instead you sit there quietly with your middle finger raised with a giant fuck you sign smiling. And that is the right way to go, for now you have reassurance you have wanted for so long. And trust me enjoy it, don't be stupid with it okay. Enjoy but not stupidly, and my god you just had that five seconds of what an entirety of comfort was. But just keep those lovely, kind and polite lips shut. And we will enjoy the absolute fuck out of that reward. You deserve it. So fuck the rest of the world for once and have a fucking good Christmas. .

>Dear S
It was so awesome to have a conversation with you, your shyness is cute as fuck. I do enjoy how you understand the other side of the coin too perspective. But yeah you are literally astoundingly curious. And I'm glad I just enjoyed your company. Look forward too getting to know you more.
>>
Dear D, T and P.
See you on the other side, my beloved animals.
>>
Don't give up, please. I won't give up, but you have to not give up on yourself first.
>>
I need your cock so bad right now...I wish you would rip my clothes off, push me up against a wall, and finger me while you choke me with the other hand and jam your tongue in my mouth till I can't breathe. I'm dripping wet dreaming of your cock thrusting hard in my pussy.
>>
Dear god,

Fuck you for creating a psyche that inevitably drifts towards apathy and depression. I despise you for trapping me in this hell, and then giving me grief for having suicidal thoughts because it would hurt people close to me. Now I'm stuck here in your prison for another 50 years or so. Fuck you, faggot.
>>
V here
Might have feelings for you A
>>
J

Your teeth will be smashed in the moment you open it in front of me with nothing good to say. You have nothing good or of value to say most of the time and you still open it anyway. It's not an indirect threat but a direct one. I do not want to be associated with you and anyone I know will agree at this point.

You have no business talking to anyone like that.

I'm no better but I admit it.

Everyone who you tried to pull into your shitty MLM and declined you belittled in one way or another.

If everyone were honest to you they would have smashed your teeth in too. But since we live in a civilized society and you're old you get a pass.

In all fairness you shouldn't, you fucking predatory faggot. I clinch my fists nowadays when I'm around you and it's not right.

You used to be cool, your cousins and friends looked up to you. What happened? That's it? Is this the influence you want to spread?

None of my business neither. Like I said I'm no better but I acknowledge it.

Just using this to write this out and get it off my chest.

Done writing anout this subject and reading here for now.
>>
>>16506712

sounds like the J I just cut off contact with.
>>
>>16495742
No.
>>
>>16506729

Probably, this J comes onto straight guys even to his cousins.

I noped the fucked out of there. Anyways done with this. Have fun anon.
>>
>>16495742
y not write a letter who you actually send to
>>
Hey GG,
you are one of my good friends but to be honest i would bang the shit out of you! After that ill take you out. - M
>>
Dear Idiot
Your secrets are not safe with me.
>>
>>16495742
I will stop caring like you tell me to. I will stop taking you seriously as a human being. I won't suck up anything you say or do. But don't go nagging me later that I never pay attention, never listen and am out there chasing other girls. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Choose one or choose none.
>>
I wish you would just like me enough to cuddle
- to every girl ever
>>
Dear Idiot,

I'm a shitty person with a blabbermouth. Sorry I'm an idiot too.

Idiot
>>
>>16506837
>>16506850

Idiots, both your secrets are not safe at all you fucking imbeciles.
>>
T

You are a disgusting liar and that's the reason he and everyone in your life regrets ever meeting you.

L
>>
I hate niggers
>>
>>16504602
Not a chance she'd be on here
>>
>>16506916
People will surprise you.
>>
Thanks for confirming you do read this board. Now go get back together with the Australian girl you were determined to remind people of. Once you do that you can live happily like you said you wanted to, with a happy success to everything. Congrats on getting the negative reaction you wanted, but that one childish wish you had to ruin my life won't be realized.
Have a nice 2016 together.
>>
please come spend time with me
>>
Dear E,

I wish I knew the right thing to say or the right time , so throwing caution to the wind I just come out with it. For a while I always saw you and would have feelings come up. I would never tell just out of the sheer thought, outcome, or not being good enough, burying and idea or impulses of telling you. Even the smaller things keep my spirits on top of the world, like seeing you smile and laugh and talking to you. I wish I talked to you more before you left, I wished I would've spoken up when you were here...
>>
>>16507059
Initials?
>>
>>16507426
H.
>>
>>16507426
J
>>
Do you even want to talk to me? I was hoping you'd message me.
>>
I love you and I wish I could spend everyday with you.

You're basically what I need to make my life better and complete.

If I could only know what I'd have to do to be with you, we would already be spending a great time together every satursay instead of just once a month.

I love you, I need you.
>>
>>16507441
Initials?
>>
>>16507446
Yours?
>>
>>16507454
T
>>
>>16507470
Ah, then not the person in question.
>>
>>16507470
full initials?
>>
>>16507441
Why didn't you message me?
>>
I'm done doing nice things for you. I spend too much time thinking of you and how to make your life better. You barely notice. You are stuck with that lame brain. You do what you want. I have no more giving to do. I could care less about you. I will do no more to help you than what I have to. You show no interest, so it doesn't mean a thing.
>>
>>16507494
I was under the impression you did not wish to talk.
>>
>>16507454
What are your initials
>>
>>16507498
Did they ASK you to do nice things for them? If not, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.