[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice for a white guy who is a freshman in college at a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: chinese.jpg (58 KB, 498x350) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
58 KB, 498x350
Any advice for a white guy who is a freshman in college at a big 10 state school with about 40,000 other undergraduate students who is looking to date a foreign girl from China? Approx. 15% of the students at this school are foreign students here from China so there is a wide selection, just need to know how best to approach them and enter into a dating scenario with them. Also, she doesn't even have to be attractive honestly, and I'm not a weeb or anything because I don't like anime/manga/hentai or any of that. I just find Chinese girls very cute and interesting and want to get to know a few of them better. By the way, I am 6'3" and 240lbs, if that helps.
>>
Lose 50 lbs and if you're not STEM start being interested into stuff she might be interested. Most of the Chinese girls at your school are probably not into non-chinese people and also most are virgins. Those that are into white guys are into skinnier than fat white guys. If you're not white, korean, chinese, jewish, or japanese, your chances are super slim at getting in her pants btw
>>
Get a melbourne cut. afterwards ask her if you can spare her a cig and say "safe mate"
Try ask her for some Chin-Chin or how it feels to have blackborders on a widescreen vision.
>>
>>16495738

You're kinda heavy, OP. People in China are nearly all very slim by American standards (my wife is native Chinese, and we lived in Shanghai for three years). It doesn't mean you can't get a native-born Chinese gf, but it means it will be a bit harder, because to them, you're going to seem pretty fat. But if you're very friendly and smile a lot, to the point that girls might describe you as a "big teddy bear," then that's not so bad. Also, you're tall. That's good.

As for how to date them, it's not much different than any other girl. One thing that's different is that a native-born Chinese girl might feel uncomfortable talking to someone she doesn't know, so striking up a conversation on the street might not go so well, whereas chatting with one that's a classmate or friend of a classmate would go better. Every girl is different, of course, and so to some girls, chatting on the street might be okay. Just giving you loose guidelines, here.

As others have mentioned, expect them to be virgins, and don't expect it to be *at all* easy to get into their pants. Generally speaking, even kissing is a big deal. Don't expect a kiss before you're bf and gf, and don't expect sex at all unless things get really serious. Again, individuals are all different, you might meet the girl that breaks all these norms.

Overall guideline: Be kind and go slow. If you start dating a Chinese girl, you are going to be the ambassador for all men of your country, and if you're a jerk, she might make negative assumptions about all men in your country. Don't be selfish, and don't be careless with her heart.
>>
>>16496144
This sounds like good advice.
>>
>>16497030
You sound like a self-hating Asian yourself m8
>>
Would Chinese girls parents tend to disapprove of them dating a white guy?
>>
>>16497076

Dating? Possibly. Possibly not. More serious than dating? Very likely they will have serious reservations. My in-laws were very nervous about me for quite awhile.
>>
>>16497076

It depends. It makes family a bit anxious because there's the fear that they won't be able to communicate and interact with the white family members and in-laws - family is very important to most Asians, it's not like here in the US where you ignore everyone outside your nuclear family.

But in general its OK, especially if you're in college and seem smart/well put together. At least from my generation, smart and attractive Caucasians were viewed as the model that one should follow. That's along my specific ethnic group of Chinese though - the new rich northern Chinese will probably think differently and the richer the then the more you have to prove.
>>
>>16497097

>>Asian

>>not Chinese

Oh, I guess you're a fucking faggot then?
>>
>>16496144
>>16497127
Are you guys implying she would want to meet my family before she would want to have sex? Even if we are both in college?
>>
>>16497292

We'll no, I'm talking about dating.

Look man at the end of the day Asian chicks are still women like white or black or whatever the fuck race. If she wants sum fuk then it doesn't matter what race she is, just start a damn condom and you're good to go. If you just want to screw Asian chicks then go to the clubs and bars and talk to them until one of them gets wet enough to go home with you - sane shit the world over. If anything, trying to factor in their "asian-ness" will just turn them off.
>>
>>16497097
What kind of Asian are you? I think it's pretty kek-worthy that pretty much all SE Asians look down on the Chinese
>>
>>16497320
Very true, it seems like all Asians hate asians from other countries/areas of asia.
>>
>>16497144

If asian
But not chinese
Then faggot

I think it is you who needs education, my inferior Asian chum.
>>
>>16497320

He's the fake kind of Asian. And plenty of Asian countries look up to China and the Chinese. Keep watching them for the next 50 years and tell your grandkids how you remember a time before China dominated everything.
>>
Smile at a girl you're interested in, in a flirty way. If she smiles back in a similar way, go talk to her immediately, that second. Don't hesitate. That is your signal from her to talk to her. If she doesn't smile back, or gives you an awkward look, move on. Try it with another girl.
>>
>>16497358
Literally no Asian countries look up to China, not even third-world bros

t. Thai
>>
>>16497453

What are Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Papua New Guinea, Yemen, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Myanmar?

>I kinda only knew about Japan and the Koreas.

That's because you're a twit.
>>
>>16497358
the only asian countries that look up to china are the mud asians who are desperate to be pale asians. but if they had a choice, they would rather be korean or japanese before they even consider china lmao.

even the chinese try to pass off as korean or japanese because china is known for being/looking cheap and tacky, just like their products.

on the bright side, at least you aren't filipino.
>>
>>16497536

>I have never been to Asia, nor known an Asian person in any meaningful way.
>>
Could you desperate white dudes not?

I'm from Vancouver and weird rice kings are fucking everywhere

My mom is Chinese and my dad is white, but they're a bit different in the sense that my mom's family has been here a few generations and their both artists

But for the most part it's these creepy balding, soft white dudes and bottom barrel FOBS. Then they have kids with no cultural identity and tend to be isolated and weird because one of their parents barely speaks English

I was lucky that my mom is both not a FOB and has a strong sense of culture so I was raised to embrace it but I've seen so many kids my age end up in this weird "neither-there-nor-here" kind of zone
>>
>>16495738
ILL
>>
>>16495738
All international students are not comfortable speaking your language, and will be shy as such when talking to you.

The best thing you can do as a person is to immerse them a little in American culture.

If you ever been an Chinese students apartment, you'll know what I mean. They have no furniture and live pretty sparse lives- even the ones who do have some money.
>>
>>16497536
>at least you aren't filipino.

They might be poor and odd people but they have better character than other asian groups.
>>
>>16498211
>has the highest rate of homosexuals in asia
>lazy as fuck
>also ugly
>literally the spics of asia

what character? seriously.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.