[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit im such a pussy plz help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20150724_131120.jpg (787 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20150724_131120.jpg
787 KB, 2240x1344
There is a girl @ my school who is 10/10. Every single turn on and attraction that pertains to me she posesses. Same favorite shows, bands, web comics. We are deathly similar, except im an ugly peice of trash. i have till the end of the school year until she moves away. How do I make myself atleast semi attractivr to my dream girl so we can atleast be good friends. We have 5/7 classes together and i still cant build up any self asteem.

Pic so you fuckers can understand how drastically unattractive i am
>>
Lol holy fuck. I reckon grow your hair out and style it in some kind of trendy way and work out. And groom your eyebrows a bit.
>>
Before you say that this is menial shit yes i get it, but it says advice not advice on how to get out of a loan shark trying to catch and break both of my legs.
>>
>>16491745
Cant dye my hair, its too dark and i would reek of bleach, what trendy way do you suggest?
>>
>>16491737
you must be 18 to post on this website
>>
Jesus fucking Christ.

You're so young I can't differentiate you from the spooge I blow into a kleenex.

Listen, she's young like you.
That means she's a dumb as shit as you.

All you gotta do is pretend you're not retarded.
That's gonna be hard, I know,because you are, but so is everyone your age.

So just directly ask her confidently, "Hey, we've had some classes together. Want to get a meal and talk about it?"
And then suggest a place you know (not a fucking MickyDs or Subway or shit) and go for it.

Women are just dudes with tits and inhibitions that prevent them from asking you out.

So long as yu act like you're doing tem a favour for acting first, you're in thte green.
>>
>>16491756
I know since u are so much wiser you do not bother with such unimportant knowledge, but that would be really weird considering that im young enough to be confused with jizz so she must be that young aswell. and kids my age are in fact retards and will go ape shit about something as miniscule as that.
>>
>>16491737
I just imagine this in a deep poetic voice:
> Every single turn on and attraction that pertains to me she posesses

But then I can only image your balls-high voice screeching
>Pic so you fuckers can understand how drastically unattractive i am
>>
>>16491764
I am able to express my extremely pubescent voice through text, it is a burden i must carry alone.
>>
>>16491768
I also imagine your underage self, thinking you're so damn cool talking with the anonymous adults on 4chinz, using smart words to try to convey the impression you're oh-so mature for your age. Go back to school with your pitiful problems, this thread is 18+
>>
File: 1404973660816.gif (556 KB, 425x341) Image search: [Google]
1404973660816.gif
556 KB, 425x341
>>16491834
When were you under the impression he was giving an impression?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.