[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant I get hard around my girlfriend? Usually I get boners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1436326563267.jpg (405 KB, 744x782) Image search: [Google]
1436326563267.jpg
405 KB, 744x782
Why cant I get hard around my girlfriend? Usually I get boners when I look at a girl, or think about stuff. But whenever my girlfriend is around, its really hard for me to get a boner or I come in literally 10 seconds with a semi. My penis is only 4-5 inches, so I have to be fully boned to even get inside of her. What can I do? This is the third time it has happened
>>
>>16491044
Could be performance anxiety, maybe you haven't spent enough time around her to be comfortable.
>>
>>16491049
I'm very comfortable with her. I've been dating her for 2 months.
>>
>>16491049
I was able to fuck a fat ugly girl, but I can't even fuck my beautiful girlfriend? It makes no sense and it drives me crazy when this shit happens.
>>
>>16491062
Performance anxiety, stop putting pressure on yourself to be hard around here, I know it's easier said than done, but it will go away with time. Focus on being close with her physically without escalating all the way to PIV sex.
>>
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>16491114
I know dude )):
>>
>>16491114

Try role-playing (with her as a sloot)

>had the same problem with my ex-wife while we were married
>divorced cause she was a cheating whore
>hook up after
>make her tell me how much she loves fat dick in her
>diamonds
>>
stop jerking off
>>
>>16491154
I haven't jerked off in a week though! All that did I feel like was make me cum in a matter of seconds. I seriously hate this shit. I felt like crying and I'm not a bitch.
>>
>>16491044
>My penis is only 4-5 inches
That's small, desu

my last bf never got hard and when he did it was for like a minute or two then go limp he would cum quick too. I found out a few years later he turned gay
>>
>>16491316
I'm not gay at all. I also HATE that. I don't like dudes because of this, nor do I not think she's incredibly sexy.
>>
>>16491327
you're don't like guys because you think they think you are gay?
>>
>>16491044
Performance anxiety. Also, smoke some weed before fucking lol, you should really get into the zone that way.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.