[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got this girlfriend that I've been dating for awhile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1419353569123.png (436 KB, 573x569) Image search: [Google]
1419353569123.png
436 KB, 573x569
So I got this girlfriend that I've been dating for awhile and I love her. Recently she's been kinda distant with her texting. She's been on social media a bunch and not replying to me as quickly. I feel like I'm not a priority anymore, even though she still acts like nothing is between us when she does reply. Whenever I see her online but not replying, it hurts because I feel like I'm being ignored or she's talking to someone else. What can I do? How can I not feel so insecure?
>>
How often do you see each other?
>>
>>16489333
stop being such a needy baby, christ. Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
Focus on other things so you don't think about writing her as much. Get some hobby or sth.
>>
>>16489336
I see her almost everyday at school for 2-3 hours usually. And Sunday afternoons usually.

>>16489340
Not really. I love having someone to always talk to, I'm a lonely guy.
>>
I feel you OP. I'd be the same way, but unless you think her attention is going to someone else you have the problem and need to change.

Best thing is to talk to her about it and if she doesn't get it then fuck her
>>
>>16489353
The only reason I have for believing its going to someone else is the rate at which she replies but is online and how she doesn't text first in the morning anymore even if she is awake and I am too.
>>
>>16489333
I wouldn't worry about this. I used to do this when going out with my girlfriend of 3 years, and yes I was very much in love with her. What's happening is that the honeymoon phase is ending, the relationship/talking to each other is becoming less exciting because you are getting so familiar with each other. If there's other stuff your partner wants to do, she will give priority to it, because she is comfortable with the relationship; she knows she has you and doesn't feel the need to "chat you up" so much. Your relationship is only nearing an expiration date if you make a big deal of it, this eventually happens to every single relationship, just calm down and don't drop your spaghetti about getting less immediate attention. Now if she's talking to male "friends" and replying to them over you, then yes, that would be a red flag. But replying late in itself is nothing to worry about.

To be honest, if you are acting this way because you feel lonely without her, chances are that the problem is actually that you don't have much of a social life without her. In which case, rediscover your old friends, invest more time in your hobbies, become more comfortable with how you spend your time apart from your gf.
>>
>>16489609
thanks for this
>>
>>16489333
She needs some her time. I did the same thing. There's probably nothing wrong. Don't over think it. She's just distancing herself so that she's not smothering you. But definitely discuss it with her in person.
>>
File: 14482215484211919904349.jpg (2 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
14482215484211919904349.jpg
2 MB, 4208x2368
Women don't like a man that is constantly bombarding them with text like a puppy bouncing at them for attention just calm down and chill out try not being too full on she will come to you best wishes A.A.A
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.