[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a higschool senior and in need of advice. Theres a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1434645177260.png (748 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434645177260.png
748 KB, 1080x1080
I'm a higschool senior and in need of advice. Theres a guy in my class that frequently likes to wrap his arms around and put me in one of those choker/sleeper positions. Took this as a joke at first but lately I notice that he mostly does it to feed his ego and this is getting on my nerves. Im not really worrying about getting hurt, he mistly does it for 5-10 seconds and leaves, I just want this to stop. Fighting isnt my best option since he does have experience in martial arts.
Again, not really worried avout getting hurt, it mostly pisses me off that some nerd who is mediocre at what he does likes to feel superior this way. I do have some stuff in mind that I could say but I wanna hear your suggestions first. I am aware of how childish this all soubds but you wouldnt believe the class I am in. Litterally 90% pseudo intellectualls butthurt about not being a chad.
>>
Just in case I wasnt clear enough.. What do I do to make him feel lije a beta he probably is (this isnt the chad type, this is a bitter inbetweener who wants to feel big). Or.. You know.. At the least make it stop, rekking him is optional.
>>
>>16489171

Well, you could tell you have scabies. No one will touch you after that. You can "heal" once his focus has shifted to another person.
>>
File: banter_hand.jpg (8 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
banter_hand.jpg
8 KB, 296x296
>>16489200
>>
>>16489200

Having second thoughts.

Maybe faking a neck injury, by coming to class with a neck collar would also work.
>>
>>16489216
Dude, just in case you arent trolling, Id say Im far better off just letting him get bored than trying any of your suggestions.
>>
>>16489224

Fact is, he won't get bored.

Since fighting back is not an option. You need an excuse for him to stop, until he finds a new victim.
>>
File: me_pondernig.jpg (41 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
me_pondernig.jpg
41 KB, 543x549
>>16489235

I think Ill just think of something to say. Like asking him who is the weakest in his club or whatever and after he replies ask: "you sure its not you?" or hinting at thinking that he is gay looking for an excuse to hug a guy but I am not resisting because Im afraid Ill offend him. Im autistic with girls, but I am socially capable enough to pull these off pretty well.
>>
>>16489171
I got one

Just say "you need to fucking stop"

and if he gets all butthurt make sure he knows you're serious.

You probably laugh along with it when he does it too huh
>>
You can't tell a faculty member? By letter of the law he is committing battery and can face jail time.
>>
>>16489278

I got drawn to your post, because I was mercilessly bullied at school. I

Replying or putting his sexuality into question is way more offensive than merely resisting.

The best way would be to fight back physically, if you can, go for it.
>>
>>16489286

Yeah, I did laugh along at first like I said, now I just ignore it and keep doing what I was doing. Anyway, yours is a good way to try to handle it and I was thinking about it but I gotta make sure to not sperg out too much because, ya know

>ayyy Im just playing with ya senpai, y u so srs LMAO
>>
Hey, I actually dealt with this exact situation before
Just let him do it, he does it because he gets a reaction out of you. Either go limp and straight faced every time he does it, or just wait till the year's over. Although, if he's a reasonable person you could try talking it out
>>
>>16489310
Woops I think I skimmed past that, sorry.

But yeah I know this kind of guy. You need to make sure he knows that you don't think it's funny even a little.

>>16489324
OP could wait, but that is the really, really passive way to do this.

OP needs to stand up for himself. Regarding this situation and probably a lot of others that we don't know about.

Tell him to fuck off
>>
>>16489329
This is ultimatelly what I plan on doing. I guess I also wanted to make him feel like shit, which is why I complicated this a little. Ill first try what >>16489324 said and see if I can seem like I dont give a fuck about him. Laughing at first actually does help this, shows I dont feel botheres.
In case you dont realise, this guy sorta WANTS to feel like a bully an me like a victim but without doing too much. Although this may be my pseudo psychology shit, but Im pretty sure this is it.
>>
>>16489286
Yo this anon has the right idea

>>16489310
OP, I'm a pretty small guy myself so I can relate to people assuming they can pick on me. Don't let em, tell him straight up "yo fuck off dude." if he doesnt listen smack him in the fucking head.

I'm not usually an advocate for violence but some dickholes don't get the message. Doesn't matter if he's bigger, so him you ain't no pushover.
>>
>>16489352
Making him feel like shit is pointless.

He probably already does.

Let him worry about himself, and in the meantime, get out of this shitty situation. Tell him to fuck off, and if he does it again, tell the school it's sexual harassment or some shit.

He wants you to feel like a victim, and him the superior, so to fix the situation, and make him feel like shit, don't be the victim.
>>
>>16489377
Yeah you are right, and I know violence is sometimes the only way. Though smacking him in the head is probably the last option, because, again:

>A...anon.. He was just playing around.. You need to manage your anger, you are fucked up bro... Smh
>>
>>16489387
word homie, I ain't about it. But fuck getting pushed around. Happen to me for too long.

Honestly though, you tell him to fuck off and he continues then thats the line. Him putting you into a headlock is already physical contact. If people think you're freaking out then their out of line too, you have every right to act accordingly.
>>
>>16489392
this anon's on point.

fuck anyone who tries to tell you you're fucked up, you aren't doing anything wrong. Would you rather be the kind of fucked up kid (which you won't be) who stood up for himself, or the pussy ass bitch who lets himself get headlocked by Chad the doofus who pissed himself in class in 2nd grade.

Fuck Chad
>>
>>16489392
>>16489403
You are right anons. It mostly just baffles me that there are people who do this shit after age of 14. After 14 you transcend to verbal abuse, no?
>>
I had a bully just like this, all I said was for real fucking stop man it's not funny anymore. I got other shit going on and don't need to deal with this today. When they think you have a real problem even the biggest asshole stops
>>
Tnx anons, it was nice reading what you think of all this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.