[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this girl starts going to highschool with me >almost instantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>this girl starts going to highschool with me
>almost instantly had a crush on her
>grew to be somewhat good friends with her
>she even tells me about how she was diagnosed with bi polar (she told me she didn't tell anyone else)
>we talked to each other all the time
>we even hung out once or twice outside of school
>she moves to another city about a half an hour away and stops going to my school
>haven't seen her after she moved
>we talk online but that's it
>we toss the idea of hanging out but her work schedule stopped us so far
>last time messaging her was 2 weeks ago
>message her on facebook today
>"hey"
>she messages back "hey"
>I reply with "what's up"
>she goes offline
>goes online and offline
>even see her share posts when i go on my news feed
>message still isn't even marked as seen

This was hours ago and I never got a reply. I honest to god really like this girl and I want to be with her. I can't imagine being with anyone else but I doubt she feels the same way. I don't know what to fucking do about this anymore. There are so many feelings I have for her but I would never be able to her about them. It feels like I'm nothing and like she's everything but I could never tell her that. Is this love or is it just obsession. I have no idea what to think. I've never had an actual relationship before so I don't know what to make of any of it
>>
Hmm. What's your age and her age?
>>
>>16487654
we're both 18
>>
Should've made a move while you had a chance. Just be patient and see if you can meet up with her in the future and make a move. She's moved away and it's not like a rejection is that bad, you'll be kicking yourself if you don't at least try.
>>
>>16487659

Call her. Like on your cell phone
>>
>>16487665
What will that do that messaging hasn't? If I think what's happening here is really happening, than she'll see me as her caller id and just won't pick up
>>
>>16487663
The reason I didn't before was because she seemed very against the idea of being in a relationship before. There was this one guy who didn't know how to take a fucking hint and constantly kept trying to date her and wouldn't leave her alone. Another guy asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend but she said no. I always wanted to ask her out but the last thing she needed was another friend asking her out. I don't know how she feels now though
>>
>>16487648
>she was diagnosed with bi polar
abandon ship immediatly.

do not mess with a bi polar
>>
>>16487915
>abandon ship immediatly.
>do not mess with a bi polar
again me:
im serious, if you care about your well being then do not and i repeat DO NOT get in any sort of relationship with a bipolar human.
it will fuck you up big time.
>>
>>16487915
>>16487918
It's nothing I can't handle. My mother has severe bi polar so i'm not distant to it. She also seems to be the only girl that I can actually see myself being with.
>>
>>16487928
>It's nothing I can't handle
you are in for a ship wreck my dear. a good friend of mine was in a relationship with a bipolar girl (lesbians) and it was hell according to her.
dont do it for your own safety.
>>
>>16487928
You're 18, man... why would you say that..
>>
>>16487948
Which part? Being able to handle it or only being able to see myself with her?
>>
>>16487957
>Which part? Being able to handle it or only being able to see myself with her?
both seem pretty much based on nothing dude
speaks volumes about your maturity. (no offence, it is just an age thing)
>>
>>16487963
>no offence
None taken. Teenagers are stupid and immature. That's a given
>>
>>16487963
Actually, maybe I should rephrase that. I don't know anybody else in my life right now that I want a relationship with. I could just not be lately, I've been really lonely. I've been single my whole life and I don't want to be anymore
>>
>>16487977
No u r.
>>
>>16488363
shut up, fight me
>>
File: 45zYFNV.jpg (376 KB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
45zYFNV.jpg
376 KB, 2340x4160
>>16487648
If she wanted anything to do with you, she wouldn't intentionally ignore you. This logic applies to friends too. It's best to move on. There are plenty of people out there.
>>
>>16490037
Yeah, but what if there's a reason or something that I'm just not aware of
>>
>>16490037
that dog is really beautiful
>>
>>16487648
OP, we've all been young and thought some girl was the only one possible, but then you go to college and meet people you actually have common interests with.
Basically go to a good state school, bang some girls, find one that won't let you put it in immediately, keep her.
>>
>>16490356
I was planning on taking a year off before going to university. Is it easy to find someone then or is it going to be like it is now?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.