[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil lawsuit for rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Please help me /adv/ you are all I have right now.
>at a party 2 weeks ago
>extremely intoxicated
>snuggle up with a girl to passout
>she grinds on me, I take as a sign to advance
>finger her for a while and go to sleep
Everything seemed fine in the morning, but I hear a week later that she wants to get police involved or sue somehow. I don't want to become a sex offender how can I stop this...
>>
>>16487440
Lol just deny it. No semen, no rapekit will find anything. It will be her word v yours, and you're innocent until proven guilty. Deny the was any sexual contact whatever. Anything at all. You just fell asleep together.

And probably consult a lawyer just to be sure
>>
Hire a lawyer asap, don't talk to the cops unless you have your lawyer and do not come into contact with this broad.
>>
>>16487451
evidence over text of me apologizing and admitting
>>
>messing with girls sexually at parties
>ignoring the plethora of cases where the girl cries rape afterwards

Grats, youre gonns be guy #5403862 who just made her freeze up in terror when she readjusted herself and you suddenly stuffed your hand inside her and she was just too panicked to say no and now shes traumatized for life

Women in alll cases claim the above and basically auto win the case, your fuckes if it advances anon. Youre an idiot for fucking with a girl at a party when there is plenty of evidence of this happening all the time.
>>
>>16487440
Ok this is what you do
Firstly, go to her and explain what happened, maybe she didn't remember it right. After all, she initiated by grinding and she didn't say no at any point. If she's a crazy tumblrina who refuses to accept that and ok, let's be real here, that's probably true but still. In that case, wait to be officially summoned to court, then lawyer up. Don't ever talk to the cops, let the lawyer do the talking

You hear a lot of ridiculous stories about guys like you who get charged for such things and while it is true that such cases are on the rise, as a whole, you're still more likely than not to win the case
>>
>>16487466

You fucking idiot you do not talk to her until you are summoned in court. Anything you say can be used against you.
>>
>>16487475
Only if she records it or has a a witness, otherwise it's still word vs word
>>
>>16487475
You can talk her out of a lawsuit and whatever you say to her without anyone else present, is another "he said she said" so it doesn't matter
>>
>>16487489
>>16487492
Perjury.

You want to have additional charges on your ass? What you want OP to talk to this cunt about dropping the case and when she brings it up in case, you deny it? Have you two dumbfucks ever been grilled by a lawyer? It is terrifying and you have a million thoughts running through your head.
>>
>>16487455
You fucked yourself. How many times have you been told to never admit guilt?
>>
>>16487455
Mein Gott
>>
>>16487455
Dobry Boże
>>
>>16487502
>Pointing out that hearsay is inadmissible as evidence
>Encouraging perjury
Pick one.
>>
Through a friend I was told she was asleep and that's the basis of her anger and need to sue
>>
>>16487522
Exactly, just get your lawyer to rebutt her "but he said..." sentence with "hearsay is inadmissible", done, perjury avoided
>>
It was my 18th birthday, she was 17 at the time. How much more fucked am I?
>>
File: 1440190216678.jpg (14 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
1440190216678.jpg
14 KB, 294x273
>>16487455
dude
>>
File: u wot.jpg (20 KB, 445x330) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
20 KB, 445x330
>>16487566
US?
infinitely more fucked
>>
File: keith-scowl.png (45 KB, 189x218) Image search: [Google]
keith-scowl.png
45 KB, 189x218
>>16487522
my nigga
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.