[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I lose my virginity to a prostitute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1357087577301.jpg (38 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1357087577301.jpg
38 KB, 450x337
So I am a 21 year old virgin and due to severe socially anxiety I never bit the bullet and had sex, I have done plenty of other sexual stuff but that stopped when I was 18 and I have no clue why besides maybe my fear of women and laziness.

So my friend is having his 21st in Amsterdam and I was thinking maybe I could slip away and just get it over and done with but I am uncertain, people make sex out to be romantic and your first time should be special but I am not a romantic guy, I don't see myself ever being in a relationship but my virginity feels like a milestone I need to get over with but then again I do not want to regret it.

I have been thinking it over and basically I am I can't decided, there are many pros and cons.

What do you guys think?
Any of you ever slept with a prostitute or lost your virginity to one?
>>
>>16487267
It sounds like you're only even considering this because you've been taught you should.

If you're anxious then you'd at least want someone that gives a shit about you make it a less stressful experience.
>>
>>16487283
I would blame society but I am done blaming others it is my own insecurities that are involved especially when people find out and give you the look like your some three legged cat.
>>
There are four possible outcomes:
>Get it over with hastily and you try to learn from whatever encounters you get thrown into
>Waste your intelligence and fuck without emotion leading to perpetual bad sex moments
>Wait with your dick in your hand for somebody as nonromantic as you are to come around and fart on your dick for free.
>You rip your own dick off when masterbating
Choose wisely
>>
>>16487267
Nice pic, bro.
>>
>>16487267
>I can't decided
If you ever wanna get fucked in your life, you're gonna have to fix your grammar, bro.
>>
>>16487288
>especially when people find out and give you the look like your some three legged cat.
Fuck 'em. You know it's a stupid thing to think and you know why it's a stupid thing to think, so why should you give a damn about other people's opinions.

>but I am done blaming others it is my own insecurities
Just a heads up. If you're insecure enough to acknowledge it, you may want to take a reality check occasionally to see how many things are actually 'all your fault'.

Yeah, it sounds like you don't really want to. So don't. I wouldn't write yourself off with regards to the possibility of a relationship, because at 21 you've really only started accumulating real life experience. I'm 22 and I still have a ways to go before I can figure out what I do or don't want out women. Take it slow and stop overthinking things.
>>
>>16487267
LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY OR I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did that help?
>>
My best bro did this and he bitched about how it wasn't worth it. Sure the sex was good because she guided him slowly but the moment you leave that room and walk home is in his own words "the longest and depressing walk of my life".

Just think about the fact that millions of people lost their viriginity without resorting to a hooker.
>>
who cares youre 21 not 51
>>
Up to you. You better be committed all the way if you do it. Otherwise you might regret it.
>>
am i virgin if i fucked a dude
>>
>>16487267
>your first time should be special

I don't think so, I think it's more propaganda than truth.
When it comes down to it you're just busting a nut. In the case of a prostitute you're basically masturbating with a vagina.
I've never heard a guy say "my first time was special / with someone special"...
Most of the guys I know either ended up fucking someone when drunk (obviously a one nighter) or in a brief relationship that usually ended pretty quickly.

I think if a guy did feel like that, he'd be the type to cry like a little bitch in front of everyone when his first real girlfriend leaves..

>Any of you ever slept with a prostitute

I have, and I don't have a problem with it. Pro's are expensive where I live so I usually just fuck sluts from the interwebs which is another option for you.
I've met women with all sorts of fantasies so Im sure there's some out there that want virgin dick.

If you do fuck a pro, don't fuck a crack whore. You'll probably remember your first vagina so at least spend a bit more so you can remember fucking a good looking woman.
>>
>>16487335
>My best bro did this and he bitched about how it wasn't worth it.
>"the longest and depressing walk of my life"

Did he want to marry her and have 2.5 kids or did he just want to bust a nut ?
Fuck that's pathetic.
>>
File: Yellow_Baboon_Tanzania.jpg (845 KB, 2766x2044) Image search: [Google]
Yellow_Baboon_Tanzania.jpg
845 KB, 2766x2044
>>16487781
>loser justifying paying for sex

top kek
>>
Giving into your fear and laziness is never really a good idea. Once you start doing that it can manifest itself into other areas of your life.

I've spent enough time living at home with no job or firends to know where it all started.
>>
>>16487267
Just fuck when you're ready. If you're posting it on 4chan, then you're doubting it, which means you're most likely not ready. Sex is natural and flows, no need to rush it, man.
>>
>>16487781
this man speaks the truth

its just sex senpai, no one gives a shit and you shouldn't either
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.