[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an infant son. I'm circumcised, but he is not. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1268805042488.gif (2 MB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
1268805042488.gif
2 MB, 300x205
I have an infant son. I'm circumcised, but he is not. I have no idea how to take care of his foreskin. What does he need to know as he grows up? I don't want him to have phimosis or any other problems. I have no problem talking about stuff like this, just need info.

I'm told now that all I need to do is clean the exterior during baths and diaper changes, and that attempting a foreskin retraction would hurt him. Anything else??
>>
>Anything else??
Not really:
http://www.kidshealth.org.nz/foreskin-care
>>
>>16486945
You need to get his foreskin cut off. Its disgusting, it rips, it smells like shit and girls think it looks disgusting. So yeah tell him that, if you aren't going to cut it off ^
>>
>>16486945

I'm intact. Actually you need to do nothing.
Until the age of 6, my foreskin was glued to my glans.
Don't try to pull or anything now.
You don't have to explain really anything, he is going to find out all by himself.
>>
Circumcised males are more likely to become traps.
>>
>>16486956
w/e u say bone-dry mcmanglecock
>>
>>16486956
Fuck off you dumbfuck seppo. Your country and your hat are literally the only place in the West where non-kikes mutilate their kids.
>>
>>16486995
whatever. your dumb comments don't offend me because a) I am not the one stuck with a financial mistake for 18 years b) girls will be repelling from your kids stinky dick.
>>
>>16487003
Stinky child dick are a molestation prevention technique, why else do you think all the paedophile preachers migrated to the states?
>>
>>16487033
What kind of a parent are you if you're allowing your kid near people who want to molest your child? What a stupid comment lmao
>>
>>16487003
>a) I am not the one stuck with a financial mistake for 18 years
I don't have a kid, you dense fuck. I'm not OP.
>b) girls will be repelling from your kids stinky dick.
Funny that, because in my country every male has a foreskin, yet the women - rather than being repelled - are some of the most promiscuous in the world.
>>
>>16487085
Maybe they're crazy and whorish because they don't have an uncircumcised cock to go to. They can't take your sock puppets seriously
>>
>>16486956
>He hasn't had a foreskin since he was 8 days old
>I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FORESKINS GODDAMIT!
Firstly, all of the things you claim are lies. Secondly:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
http://www.cirp.org/library/complications/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2279166/Circumcision-DOES-reduce-sexual-pleasure-making-manhood-sensitive.html
>>
>>16487094
Whatever makes you feel better, cockmangler.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.