[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a police officer, but I accidentally committed a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hampepe.jpg (8 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
hampepe.jpg
8 KB, 300x193
I want to be a police officer, but I accidentally committed a felony a few months ago. They may find out in the interview process. Should I apply anyway?
>>
>>16486785
Good question OP. I have the exact same question but I was formed 1. Would they still take you in?
>>
>accidentally
bullshit

>a few months ago
Sounds like you haven't been convicted. If you have, delete this thread.
>>
>>16486785
May? They Will
>>
>>16486785
What did you accidentally do?
>>
>>16486785
OP here. I accidentally got high at a music festival with some buds who have come back into my life. Is that a felony? I looked around and it's ambiguous.
>>
>>16486857
wut.
okay so did they arrest you? or give you a ticket?
>>
>>16486861
No I just walked it off
>>
>>16486857
getting high is generally not a felony. might still be enough to keep you from being a cop, but your voting rights are secure.
>>
>>16486866
oh... do you know what a felony means?
>>
>hey I want to be a cop
>but I don't know what crimes are
>also I got high once
>seriously, what is a crime?
>>
>>16486878
Yeah what the fuck. OP is a dumbass and the reason why we have stupid piece of shit cops. I respect cops but it's sad that a lot of them worthless because they are people like OP.

I don't know why I'm going to explain this to a dumbass like OP but here goes, and this applies to most cities. If you have been convicted of a felony or class A misdemeanor you can not be a police officer. If you've been convicted of a class B misdemeanor you can't be a police officer unless it was more than 10 years ago. If you don't know the degrees and differences between A,B,C and what a misdemeanor or felony is you are fucking dumb if you think you want to be a cop and know nothing about law.

Secondly, you're a pothead. Even if you don't smoke regularly. You're still a drug user. You are not police material. inb4 cops do drugs and other corrupt shit. Yeah they shouldn't be cops either but they got through the system and were like OP, ie not cop material.

Finally, the application process is long. You will take a polygraph. You will most likely fail.

We don't need anymore shitty cops. Go flip burgers you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>16486915
LMAO that's really good
>>
>>16486915
Yeah op you're not enough of a stuck up white person

Its funny because cops busted me and took my trimming and left all my shit haha
>>
I also say...wut....?

You didn't get arrested - did a cop ID you, make a report or anything?

Because if there's no record, it doesn't matter. It isn't like you are going to volunteer the info during an interview, right?

(Please tell me you aren't that stupid, OP)

At some point during the process, you'll be drug tested - probably a hair test. Plan accordingly.
>>
>>16486915
Thank you.

>>16486968
You're stupid. I'm not gonna explain any further.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.