[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it that there are so many more lonely young men than women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x444
why is it that there are so many more lonely young men than women?
>>
>>16486303
It is better to be chad's sidebitch, than to be an /adv/ OP's queen.
>>
Strong men have harems; weak men have hand.
>>
>>16486321
rape isnt ok desu
>>
>>16486483
Rape means non-consent. Tall muscular dudes are way better at getting consent than advfrogs.
>>
its because correcto Alfonso you fuvking KEK
>>
>>16486506
>>16486506
wut
>>
There was an imbalance of females to males and I don't think that stopped existing. Young men have to date milfs or get better at hiding statutory rape.
>>
If theres a rich man, every woman tries to get with him. You know how you see le ebin millionaires with their 10-20 girl harems they paid to hang with them?

Now, if a woman is rich, they dont usually get 10-20 half naked male harem around them, now do they?

Hence, one rich man = 1-20 women swarming about, while one rich woman = usually 1 man

And, I believe in US multiple women get marreid to a single guy at some places?

Creates a short supply of women for the less lucky men, since the rich and alpha and such males hog many of them, while no one hogs males.
>>
>>16486310

This is actually the most profound answer I have seen on this board in ages. That's literally all there is to it.

Though I guess it has nothing to do with OP's question. I actually don't know the answer to his question and am yet to see a good answer.
>>
>>16486526

lol what? Also, how's your dog? :^)
>>
>why is it that there are so many more lonely young men than women?

Multiple women per sex-worthy man.
>>
>>16486321

most beta thing I've ever read lmao.
>>
>>16486310
LMAO
>>
[citation needed]
>>
File: IMG_0268.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
OP's pic is what I'm most afraid of.

I've lived at home all my life, but on January 1st, I'm moving to an apartment two hours from home to attend school. On days that I don't have classes, I'm afraid that I really won't see another human being all day. I might go days without talking to anyone. Even here at home, I'm not super popular (everyone I used to hang out with is either fucking married or away at school now).

Hijacking thread (sorry) - how can I ensure that I don't fall into a pit of loneliness?
>>
women have a long-term view so they're ok with putting off relationships for the sake of their future. Men can't plan ahead well so they're obsessed with getting sex right now.
>>
>>16487052

>guys just want sex meme

Spotted the slut
>>
Men rely on women for emotional support, whereas women rely on both men and women. If a woman is suddenly single, she still has her girlfriends to count on.
>>
>>16487043
Form study groups.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.