[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex randomly hit me up after not talking for a year and her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My ex randomly hit me up after not talking for a year and her reason was "it was stupid of me to ignore you for so long". It seems like she just wants to be friends but why the hell would you hit up your ex after an entire year just to be friends? She said she'll be in town in a week and is willing to meet up with me.

Is she giving me the runaround or is this just a dumb women's thing? I still have feelings for her but don't want to be 'just friends' but I also want to see her when she comes down at least one last time.

Wat do, am I destined to ride the heartache train or what
>>
>>16485704
>Wat do,
tell her you dont want to meet and be done with it.
>>
She probably thinks she wants you but ultimately it's not going to work out

Fuck her if you want but beyond that it's way past time to move on.
>>
>>16485704
>"it was stupid of me to ignore you for so long".
> It seems like she just wants to be friends
I will tell you why straight up. She got fucked over majorly herself with every type of cock in her and out. And now she wants you back to be a little bitch to her so she can be reassured she still have that hold on you of emotions. Do not even consider it man. You do not know where that cunt has been for a year let alone what has been inside her.
>>
>>16485710
Why are women so heartless? Aren't they the ones that are supposed to be more emotional?
>>
File: NSNEMAIL_HEADER3.jpg (90 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
NSNEMAIL_HEADER3.jpg
90 KB, 600x527
>>16485710
Women aren't allowed to have sex for pleasure in Angry Man World.
>>
>>16485722

>man on the Internet makes up a fictional story about a woman
>anon reads it
>"w-why are women so heartless?"

Why are all men so fucking stupid? Since I witnessed this individual man doing something stupid, can someone explain to me why all men are stupid like him?
>>
>>16485726
youre missing the point
>>
>>16485710
This post is 100% correct.
>>
>>16485726
>I missed the point but I will post anyway
>>
She wants to get back together. How is this not obvious to you?!
>>
>>16485780
>>16485832

"the point" was not subtle, nobody missed it, you can stop samefagging for attention now
>>
>>16485841
She said she didn't think I would still have feelings and that she wants to be on good terms
>>
>>16486046

Just be honest, then. Tell her there's no grudges or anything and it doesn't have to be awkward if you happen to cross paths, but it's just going to be hard for you to have a close friendship or anything like that. Most people understand, it's not an uncommon way to feel

I don't think it's as malicious as other posters have made it out to be. She probably really does like you in a lot of ways, and that's the whole reason you were together in the first place, but for whatever reason you just weren't compatible as a couple. I don't think she's got any agenda other than what she said. It's been a while since you've talked, and she just wants to make sure everything's cool with you and there aren't hard feelings
>>
>>16486059
Thanks for the most level headed and down to earth response. It just sucks because I really love her and it hurts to know she's moved on
>>
so what? my pungus is talking to you, hear ya? Don't make me cum in your face nigga
>>
>>16485704
She still has feelings for you OP and wants to hook up. How strong her feelings are, I can't say. You can either ignore her advances or give her the pipe.
If you want a relationship, let her do the chasing
>>
>>16485704
>My ex randomly hit me up after not talking for a year and her reason was "it was stupid of me to ignore you for so long". It seems like she just wants to be friends but why the hell would you hit up your ex after an entire year just to be friends? She said she'll be in town in a week and is willing to meet up with me.
She wants to try and reconnect, she fucked around and wants to find a sap who is beta enough to take her back
>Is she giving me the runaround or is this just a dumb women's thing? I still have feelings for her but don't want to be 'just friends' but I also want to see her when she comes down at least one last time.
See my previous point, she wants to get her claws back in you, she will try and force you to have feelings for her
>Wat do, am I destined to ride the heartache train or what
There are no brakes on the heartache train
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.