[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Warcraft a better addiction to have than 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
This place seems fucking toxic and I'm trying to figure out how to get away.
>>
>>16485621

Get off internet, turn off computer, go outside. Problem solved.
>>
File: LGkzFpb.jpg (525 KB, 3210x1705) Image search: [Google]
LGkzFpb.jpg
525 KB, 3210x1705
>>
>>16485626
I'm trying to be realistic here. Internet addiction doesn't just somehow end like magic.
>>
>>16485634

And it doesn't magically end if you don't even try. Replacing one addiction with another won't help.
>>
>>16485642
Would rather nerd out than post on a place like this that feeds on negativity. Which race/class is best for horde beginner?
>>
What fucking race and class should I play you useless fucks?
>>
>>16485652
It doesn't matter.
The differences between races are minimal. The biggest difference is that you start in different location, but you can simply move to different locations.
>class
Whatever you enjoy most. All classes start off basic and easy to play, and then they build on complexity until you have 100 buttons on your screen at all times.
Like mages? Play a mage. Like paladins? Play a paladin. I played a Dwarf Hunter and it was fun.
>>
>>16486270
I don't know what I want to play. Orcs are like basic horde right? Are mages pretty good? Orc Mage makes sense maybe because everything could be fire
>>
>>16486242
orc warrior senpai

you wanna be cool, dont you?
>>
>>16485652
I'm sure that WoW has a big overlap with 4chan-level cunts. It's another addiction.
>>
>>16486331
Why Orc warrior? I do want to be cool. Are they the coolest?

Digging the green skin.
>>
>>16486341
>Are they the coolest?

shit nigga, whats cooler than some giant green two handed weapon wielding killing machine?
>>
>>16486346
Idk undead look p cool too. Badass zombies being awesome
>>
>>16486309
Orcs are the main Horde race just like humans are the main Alliance race.
Mages are good, but they are basically glass cannons. They do massive damage from distance, can freeze enemies, teleport themselves etc. They can do cool shit like making portals which means they can move around the map in seconds while other classes have to take 15 minute rides to get anywhere.
>>
>>16486358
What about undead warriors?
>>
Also what about trolls blood elves Tauren pandas goblins?
>>
Which healer is best? Also dps
>>
>>16486353
undead shadow priest look cool too if you want to go undead

undead warriors LOOK lame, this is coming from someone with an undead warrior, but there isnt much difference in races, except for some passsives
>>
>>16486402
resto druid for heals senpai
>>
>>16485621
Short answer is NO.

4chan changes every day. WoW changes once every couple years and stagnates forever. Now WoW is an awful addiction because:

1. Your friends have quit playing so you'll be playing alone.
2. Guilds don't have the connection they used to.
3. You can max out your gear in just a few short weeks.
4. There's little to no options to min/max your character (like old profession grinding etc..)
5. PvP gear is even easier to get, now that it's season 3 even the green gear overpowers epic gear from last year.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.