[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom has been fucking hastling me non stop lately she was raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: free-weights.jpg (18 KB, 369x287) Image search: [Google]
free-weights.jpg
18 KB, 369x287
Mom has been fucking hastling me non stop lately

she was raped by my father supposedly, and i was the outcome.

today while studying for finals she kept nagging me about my gym set, she wanted me to take out the garage and into my room.

i told her i'm going to do it when i finish studying.

she kept nagging me.

i finished my homework and studies just 45 minutes ago.

it was 12:15 AM or so.

i go to sleep, but she starts fucking nagging again

so i decide fuck it, i start moving weights from garage to room. Almost done, my entire fucking gym set is fucking ruined. it was a $2,300 home gym that was assembled for me 6 months ago. now its all scratched up because i'm fucking tired i just want to get it over with.

so for some fucking reason i thought it's a good idea to carry 450lbs worth of weights all at once up the stairs.

i use my brothers wheel chair. i push and push and push. last step is left,

all the sudden it wont move, just wont fucking move, my hands are getting tired and i have a screwdriver i was using to disassemble it in my hands.

soon enough, i'm calling my mom to help me i'm in fucking trouble, shes like "you fucking idiot i'm not going to help you" i tell her i have a fucked screwdriver in my hand, and 450 lbs is about to fucking fall on me. "Figure it out dipshit"

the 450lbs fall on me, i tumble down the stairs, my face is bruised up, my leg is fucking burning i can't fucking move it and its blue and swelled up now, worst of all, i look down on my legs, blood. a lot of fucking blood. look at my thigh. The screwdriver is in my thigh, it's fucking jammed in it. i managed to stab my self and my mom just looked at me and laughed.

i dont have insurance so i'm not going to hospital or anything.

how do i fix this?

my leg isn't broken, it's just bruised up and swelling i can move it just a bit but it burns.

i'm worried about this fucking 4" screwdriver in my thigh.

do i pull it out?

do i use alcohol to disinfect?
>>
Go to the hospital

Kill your mom
>>
Go to the hospital. Move out. Think twice about the family you keep in your life.
>>
>>16484344
Pretty much this.

That aint no mother. I know you cant help your senpai and you gotta love them but in this case she will literally get you killed one day. Its your own dumbass fault for doing it though. Just tell your mum to stfu next time. She sounds like she honestly does not give a shit about you so why try to make her happy?

Dont actually kill her obviously, but that were my mum she would be dead to me after that. Id ignore her and just pretend she doesnt exist.
>>
>>16484327
Your mother is a demon. Either cleanse the world of its existence, or leave it to die alone.
>>
>>16484327
DO NOT pull it out, under any circumstances.

Go to the hospital or call 911.
>>
>>16484327
Even if she was raped by your father, she still chose to have you. Her neglect and mistreatment of you is absolutely appalling. She has absolutely no right to hold the actions of another against you. She's not a real mother, she's a goddamn harpy. Get to a hospital, get the fuck away from her, and don't look back. If you don't go to a hospital, you risk infection, long-term nerve damage, bleeding out, etc.
>>
>>16484371
>she still chose to have you
Not necessarily true. Could have been forced through numerous ways. Societal pressures, father threatening to murder her if she didn't have it, etc.
>>
Pulling it out would be the worst thing to do.
>>
Post a pic
>>
>>16484327
Next time try not being a whiny fucking idiot and do things right the first time so you don't end up with 450lbs of weights on top of you and a screwdriver embedded in your thigh, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>16484417
This too. Just like basically all situations in the media, most people inherently assume one side is infallibly correct, when in reality, both sides are wrong.
>>
>>16484360
Top rated post.
>>
>>16484327
Is your mum white trash or something, or just a psychopath?
>>
>gym set is fucking ruined
>scratched up
you're retarded
>450lbs worth of weights all at once up the stairs.
retarded
>i use my brothers wheel chair.
retarded asshole
>>
>>16485114
>has rape baby
>rape baby is dumber than dogshit
>rape baby stabs himself moving weights up stairs with a wheelchair
she's white trash.
>>
Darwinism failed today.
>>
>>16484366
>>16484400
why????????????????????????????????
i dont undestad
>>
>>16485215
you're going to leave a huge ass open fracture that is going to bleed all over the place, the tool is somewhat protecting it
>>
>>16484327
your mums a slag and this situation is entirely your fault
>>
>>16484344
this
just go to the hospital. they will treat you even if you dont have insurance. if your mom doesnt pay the bill, you can just pay it when you're like 25 and have a good job. alternatively, you can not go and possibly lose the leg. and i think you like your leg.

>>16484360
this

>>16484364
this

>>16484366
>>16484400
this

>>16485215
the tool is the only thing keeping you alive right now. if you pull it out, blood will start gushing and you'll be dead within 90 seconds

go to the hospital
>>
>>16485227
depends on the size of the screwdriver i guess?? also if it was dirty or some kind of shit it's definitely best to pull it out and of course you'd put pressure on the wound
>>
>>16485242
no it doesnt. even if it were a narrow screwdriver, it could have hit an artery, which is very likely. there;s no way for you to know if it did or didn;t. if it did hit an artery, you will be dead before an ambulance can arrive. regardless of whether the screwdriver was dirty, it's already come into contact with your bloodstream for a while now, and even if it was riddled with rust and AIDs you'd be better off keeping it in. again, if it hit an artery, you will die very shortly after removing it.

just go to the fucking hospital

or dont and remove yourself from the gene pool you dense fuck
>>
>>16484327
Go to a doctor before you get an infection and need your fucking leg amputated.
>>
>>16485246
IT DEPENDS ON THE FUCKING SIZE OF THE SCREWDRIVER
if it was a long ass one (narrow or not) and it went in all the way, the FUCK yes DO NOT PULL IT OUT
but if it was only half an inch, then yes, you can pull it out. important arteries aren't that close to the surface of the skin
>>
>>16485253
A regular john doe won't be able to tell if it hit an important artery or not

leave it there and let a doctor decide
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.