[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never satisfied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1267407259874.jpg (78 KB, 424x648) Image search: [Google]
1267407259874.jpg
78 KB, 424x648
Everytime I come close to making a girl my girlfriend, I just get kinda weirded out and push them away.

Im intially attracted, not sure how they feel about me, but when I realize how much they do like me I feel kinda guilty inside, like they like me more than I like them. I know I wouldnt want to marry them so I dont date them. Then later on after I let them go I see them and regret it.

Is this normal? There have been women who I fell hard for, and thought of marrying. But those didnt work out so well. Maybe im just afraid of letting someone be close and getting hurt again? I dont feel that way, but its a possibility.

Its just getting to be a problem because I feel like im becoming this massive jerk who leads chicks on only to friendzone them.
>>
There's nothing wrong with playing the game.

Do you think perhaps you don't value yourself/your worth enough?

Why do you think dating has to = marriage?

You should be one of my pets and regale me with stories of girls you friend zone. Have fun with it
>>
>>16483470
go away ukranian bitch
>>
File: 1446065502755.jpg (19 KB, 463x403) Image search: [Google]
1446065502755.jpg
19 KB, 463x403
>>16483934
You remember so much about me, senpai

why can't we get along?
>>
File: 5948498946498.jpg (36 KB, 439x372) Image search: [Google]
5948498946498.jpg
36 KB, 439x372
>>16483949
you're being watched
>>
>>16483978
Exciting desu
>>
>>16484007
did you dump your loser bf yet
>>
>>16484093
Are you the kek Anon?
>>
>>16483463
you are fine anon , we are all just pussies in the inside , just keep being selfish , that is the best you can do , besides you won't really feel neither the sorrow or the happines of other people , so just be selfish mate , keep yourself like you like.
>>
>>16484119
dont think so
>>
>>16484130
Why do you want me to have dumped my boyfriend?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.