[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so girlfriend of 1 year becomes pregnant. Im scared but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Okay so girlfriend of 1 year becomes pregnant. Im scared but get over the fact. Become invested, think of baby names all night make plasm for the future, real metal stuff. Im not a person to find the concept of marriage easy to swallow so when I told her I was going to make her my wife before our child is born. Best couple weeks in my life. Yesterday she informed me that the time her was fertilized was a day where we wasn't together. But she was with her ex at her grandmas funeral. So it turns out they fucked and his the father. Ive never been so hurt in my life. What should I do
>>
bump because I'm in complete shock and don't know what to do
>>
anybody :/ ?
>>
>>16481388
She cheated you man... I know it's tough to swallow, but it's time to back out.
>>
>>16481380

That sounds pretty messed up. Does she plan on keeping it?
>>
>>16481396 I did, well i tried. she gave me bullshit excuses and idk.
>>16481398
Yeah she's keeping it
>>
>>16481402
Tried? Listen man, there is no 'try'. You've gotta GO. What is she staying to stop you?

You also probably still love her...
>>
>>16481380
Sucks man. You know what to do though.
>>
>>16481380
This is obviously bait, but I'll say it anyways - dump her, duh. There is literally no other option here unless you're a total fag.

Ugh I'm so sick of /adv/ and its constant super baity 'all women cheat' bullshit threads
>>
>>16481410
well it happened yesterday she came by we fucked and she just dropped me off we smoked some bud. Now I'm just drinking, took enough depressants to subdue a baby elephant indefinitely . How do I even begin man like what do I do. I never felt this happy ever.
>>
>>16481414
I mean I obviously ended our relations. I just don't know to begin getting over it. Ive never been in a position like this ever in my life.
>>
>>16481417
Take it day by day, time heals all wounds... mostly. Do the things you like to do normally, like hobbies and shit. You don't need some cheating hoe to make you happy. Grills really aren't all that special, honestly.

Forget about her, man.
>>
>>16481447
Like what would you august to take my mind of things. Because I'm going crazy thinking about.
>>
>>16481402
THROW.
HER.
OUT.
>>
>>16481458
She's at her grandmasthe live one
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 475x263
>>16481417
>smoking when pregnant
>smoking around a pregnant woman
>>
>>16481469
It was bud if that somehow makes it better ?
>>
>>16481452
Whatever your hobbies are. Hang with your homies or family if you're into that. Go to the gym if you like, you're in charge of your own life.

I suggest cutting contact and quit Facebook stalking her if you're doing that. Consider blocking her all together. After awhile with this no contact noise, you'll eventually notice you won't think of her as much. Not saying it'll happen overnight, but the sooner you get started the sooner you'll feel better.
>>
1) you can't calculate the fertilization date with accuracy of one day, it says nothing
2) who the fuck fucks at a funeral?
4)it's quite obvious what to do if op was really sure...
3)this ticks all the boxes for b8

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>16481474
that doesn't make it better at all..........you're trolling right?
>>
>>16481474
No. She's not even supposed to be drinking caffeine or taking Advil.
>>
>>16481497
This.

/thread
>>
>>16481380
You learned three things, the last by far the most important.

1. Always use condoms.
2. Your girlfriend is a slut.
3. You will eventually be a great father, because you have all the right instincts and feelings.
>>
>>16481497
>what is ovulation?
>>
>>16481380
>So it turns out they fucked and his the father.
You are the luckiest son of a bitch alive.
You should be out CELEBRATING.
>>
Congratulations, you dodged the biggest bullet you will ever dodge.

You're lucky she even told you it wasn't ours, or else you'd only find out with a paternity test.

Reminder that paternity fraud is literally worse than rape.
>>
>>16481380
Think positive. Means you can still live your life at its fullest.
>>
>>16482126
100% this

you dodged a bullet, OP
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.