[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if your looks are average or over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 432x412
How do you know if your looks are average or over?
>>
You look in a mirror and be honest with yourself. Compare what you've got to what you consider to be good standards of appearance.
>>
If you're attractive you know it, unless you have self esteem issues
>>
why do you care. knowing the answer won't affect your life in the slightest.
>>
if you're a woman older than 30, your looks are over.
>>
>>16479838
This. But this is also probably why OP is confused.

You can be ugly with high self esteem or hot with low self esteem, it's impossible to tell without an outside perspective.
>>
>>16479841
I know this but I'm just curious
>>
>>16479846
Wow, seriously? Calm down.

Op you're probably fine. if your looks are average; that's actually a good thing, and most people are around average. Why are you worried?
>>
>>16479846
WOOOOOO
>>
>>16479873
I'm just curious because I always hear my friends talking about girls looking at them and shit and but that never happens to me
>>
>>16479881
It might happen to you but you probably don't hear it. Not exactly easy to read minds
>>
>>16479886
Thanks for the input
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.