[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do beta orbiters come from? Why they are so damn persistent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x330
Where do beta orbiters come from? Why they are so damn persistent?

I'm a girl below average (fat, almost never wear make up, dress like an aunt) and I have 2 already

>telling them flat out I'm not interested didn't fend them off
>not responding to their messages didn't help either

They are respectively 5/10 and 7/10 but so damn creepy. Do I have to block them?
>>
Are you sure they're orbiters and not just trying to be friends?
>>
totally bait
>>
The bait is so real. You made me respond though, so there's that.
>>
>>16479527
No, they are orbiting, for example when I told the first dude I'm not into him, his response was more or less 'lmao u say that now but I'll steal your heart and make you mine' and he keeps pestering me to go with him to different date acivites, like to the cinema/have dinner with his parents/to the theatre, he says shit ' want to us to be alone together so badly' etc

7/10 guy when I told him how things are got really bitter, called me names, called my other friend with whom I spend loads of time names, got salty and kept asking if i have sex with him or suck his dick, blocked me for 2 days and then sent roses to my workplace as an apology
>>
Desperate beta guys will think they have a chance with fatass uggos like you even after being rejected.

Try working out a bit fatty.
>>
>>16479577
I do already, sticking to diet too, but that's beside the point
>>
>Not blocking them
What's your problem?
>>
>>16479595
I see them quite often in real life, I don't want to be rude
>>
>>16479517

Usually orbiters only follow women who are taken. They are guys with low confidence and self esteem who find it easier to talk to women who are taken since there is zero sexual tension due to the fact that the woman isn't interested in them and is in a happy relationship.

>>16479569

Sounds like you have more of potential stalker situation brewing.

I hope you have some means of protecting yourself in case the guy ever shows up at your home.
>>
>>16479569
Jesus, the 7 sounds a little bit of a Rodgers type whereas the 5 is probably slightly more sane but lonely maybe.
>>
>>16479606

You're giving him hope, cut contact if you want him to leave you alone. You're assumed to be playing hard to get unless you completely shut him down - this is how the brain of an aspie works.
>>
>fat
>having things orbit you

There's your problem. Lose some flab and attract better guys instead.
>>
>>16479569
These are not orbiters. Orbiters accept the friendzone and still hope silently while stalking you, buying you crap and crying themselves to sleep. These are just overly arrogant guys full of themselves. Just keep telling them no and they will give up.
>>
>>16479569
>lmao u say that now but I'll steal your heart and make you mine
cringelevel over 9000 BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>16479517
If you're going to use PUA/RedPill vocabulary at least make sure you use them correctly. Those guys aren't 'orbiters' by definition, they're just desperate guys that are constantly getting rejected. For example; an orbiter would NEVER make his intention clear of "eventually stealing your heart" or send you roses after asking if you suck dick LOL. They might have a low social IQ and their rejection by a fat ugly chick might make them splerg out, but they're not orbiters.

God I fucking hate when people misuse words like that.. Whatever this shit's probably bait anyway.
>>
>>16479627
>>16479569
>overly arrogant guys full of themselves
EEENHH! Wrong.
Their self esteem is low and they putting up a front in hopes that that will help them in their efforts to find love. Guys like this are misguided. They were never taught or learned how to interact with girls/women and how to be comfortable with how they are. Many of these guys have been plopped in front of a tv screen too long and think that life is like fiction and if they try hard enough they will "win the girl.
The second guy is entering that bitter stage and every time he gets turned down the loneliness and heart ache turns into pure poison and hate towards women and men who have women.
People who think these guys are players, arrogant, etc have no idea, their sad, lonely, fools with unrealistic views on love and sometimes life. Desperately trying to find companionship or maybe validation. I feel sorry for them until they get into that mode of bitter edginess.
>>
I don't know if they are orbiters or just thirsty creeps, they act really weird and immature (both are 25+). I'm kinda worried that if I block them they will give me pains everytime we'll see each other in real life, but I'll do it I think

Amd 7 actually always wants to 'drop by to my place, snuggle & watch some Netflix', he's way worse than 5 and more jealous too
>>
>>16479517
>Where do beta orbiters come from?
Everyone fears rejection, especially when actively seeking approval from someone. But some people take this to the level of a phobia: a reasonable fear (in this case), taken to unreasonable and crippling levels.

People with this phobia employ a number of different strategies to avoid rejection. No one uses them all -some of them contradict others- but many use several. Hikikomori, for example, avoid interaction with others completely. Sellouts mask the things they think others might hate.

Beta orbiters employ a strategy of their own: they don't LET women reject them. They tend to employ two main tactics: "Nice Guys" pretend to only want friendship while actually wanting more, while "Stalkers" continue to pursue people who have rejected them, effectively refusing to acknowledge their rejection.

>Why they are so damn persistent?
Because leaving you alone means that they've been rejected, and they think this means the end of the universe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.