[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complex's are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
How do I make it clear I'm looking for a relationship and not just friendship desu
>>
>>16479282
In what context?
>>
Guys who have no luck with women and tell themselves that women are inferior, that they're all whores, etc. - does this actually make you feel better about anything? Genuinely curious
>>
>>16479282
Flirt
>>
I know a woman who is nice to everyone. How can I possibly tell if I am annoying her when I talk to her, if she is always nice. I'd rather talk to a jerk who tells it to you honestly. Any clues?
>>
>>16479315
Does she ever go out of her way to talk to you? If so, she probably doesn't find you annoying.
>>
Girls, what would you like your SO to do for you when you're going through your period?
>>
>>16479315
There are nice ways to get away from a person who is annoying the piss out of you. Don't make the assumption that because she's nice she's also braindead. If she gets tired of you, you'll suddenly find an ocean's worth of distance when trying to reach out to her. That would be your clue.
>>
>>16479293
Literally how
I've never knowingly done it before

>>16479286
When talking to her
>>
>>16479345
Make the sex.
>>
>>16479347
Google "SIRC Guide to Flirting."
>>
>>16479345
get me some dark chocolate and a heat pad. maybe sex if im not having major cramps
>>
>>16479345
Ideally, I'd love a guy who wasn't grossed out by it. I don't expect anyone to want their head near bloody pussy, but I often get very horny due to the hormones and still being up for sex would be great. If not, at least mutual masturbation with skin contact and not just expecting blowjobs with nothing in return.

MOST important: not being extremely grossed out by it. Some men cannot bear even a reference to periods and this feels very shitty. It's no fun to have someone make you feel disgusting for a biological function (that makes you able to bear kids for fuck's sake) that is an innate part of your gender. But given your question I doubt that's an issue.

Otherwise, being extra cuddly and surprise chocolate are optional but very much appreciated. Having said that unless you're with a girl who is an outlier and has very extreme cramps, most women are very much used to it, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>16479345
Ask if I'm feeling okay before making advances. If I'm cramping hard, sex is just uncomfortable even if I'm in the mood.

I can take care of myself during that time but maybe getting me something a salty or sweet snack or just leaving me alone would be nice.

Sometimes its just uncomfortable cuddling when you're in pain, it can feel smothering. Every woman is different though.
>>
>>16479342
Rarely. Only if she runs into me and can't find a socially acceptable way to avoid me.

>>16479346
I feel like I am cornering her when she can't get away. She never replies to emails and only gives basic answers when we're not face to face. I hate annoying people, but she's a really awesome person and I can't help wanting to talk to her. I'm not even planning on any romantic intentions, I just like talking to her. I'm scared of being a nuisance. I guess I'll just push my luck until she tells me to fuck off.
>>
>>16479365
I have never been bothered by it with my wife. We do everything the same. She never has PMS attitude with me. I wonder if PMS is more about lack of sex than hormones.
>>
Ok guys/girls i'm a virgin and recently dated a girl wich sadly ended. The closest i got with her was feeling her tits up. Now i'm thinking what i should do better with future experiences.

Now that moment we were in bed both dressed down in underwear. Basically cuddling and me massaging her body/tits. But because i did not feel any 'feedback' from her i stopped after a while and we kissed and went to sleep. Should i just push harder and for example just try fingering or did i do the right thing with following my feelings/gut at that moment. I think she was not experienced so that could also explain things.

At the time i thought fuck it i'l see what happens next time but that next time with her never came.
>>
>>16479382
Nah, I don't think so. Personally I don't get cranky but I do get extremely down about life about once every three times. Like you are suddenly only able to see the most negative interpretation of everything going on as remotely realistic, like someone darkened your entire vision. Rationally I know that it's because of my period, but still, when in the middle of it you really feel like you're just seeing things more clearly and are looking away or being naive in everyday life... then when it passes it's hard to pinpoint what exactly made you think of it that way. Hormones are no joke.
>>
>>16479351
You are a god amongst men
>>
File: asdfasdf.png (3 MB, 2340x1220) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
3 MB, 2340x1220
Figured I'd put this here since the other haircut thread went to shit pretty fast and I don't feel like posting this to /soc/.

I need an opinion on hair, preferably from a professional standpoint or one who understands face/hair dynamics. Hair stylists tend to be women and they know way more about aesthetics than I, thus I ask in this.

Should I go for an undercut, let it grow like Stalin, or do something else entirely?
I have high cheekbones and an mediocre jawline, which becomes more profound if I don't shave - however I can't grow a full beard like Stalin's and I look like a professional MTG player when I leave my neckbeard on. I had an undercut when my hair was shorter and it looked alright, but am unsure of getting the memecut again, especially now that it's grown. It's quite thick and looks "lame" when I do normal mode, when I put shit in my hair (just water in pic, looks the same with gel except less shine) I can pull quite a professional look. However, I don't want to keep putting shit in my hair and I don't want to wait for it to grow Stalinmode, unless I touch it up somehow.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>16479365
>MOST important: not being extremely grossed out by it. Some men cannot bear even a reference to periods and this feels very shitty. It's no fun to have someone make you feel disgusting for a biological function (that makes you able to bear kids for fuck's sake) that is an innate part of your gender. But given your question I doubt that's an issue.
As a guy I don't get why people are grossed out by periods in the first place. Every woman has them and it's just blood and some tissue.

I've had my fair share of accidents and regular nosebleeds as a kid so maybe that has taught me that there's nothing weird or gross in blood. Sometimes it just doesn't want to stay inside us. It's kinda also led to not being grossed out by anything that's got to do with our bodies. Whenever I see gore, it's not like I go and search for it but sometimes you just stumble upon something, the reaction I have is pretty much the following
>what is this, it looks interesting
>wait they are gonna do WHAT
>holy shit they did just that
>so that's what happens to someone when you shoot someone with a recoilless rifle
>that IS interesting
>rewind
>oh he got fucked up
>I wonder what would happen if you did x instead
>>
>>16479413
>He's never actually seen a period
There's a very good reason it grosses men out.
>>
>>16479413
To be fair, period blood is mixed with vaginal goo and there are (usually very small) chunks of uteral lining. Sure, it's gross if you think about it and can look gross. But that goes for a lot of bodily fluids and I guess being a woman you more naturally accept it as part of your body and don't dwell on what it technically is or contains. It's just life and it sucks when someone is giving you shit for that, all the more if they're all high and mighty about it too.

But kudos to you, I pretty much feel the same way in a neutral context, let alone with someone I really like... but well, different people, some women find semen very gross as well.
>>
>>16479389
>you are suddenly only able to see the most negative interpretation of everything going on as remotely realistic, like someone darkened your entire vision.

That's how I always see life. As a man, I am pretty much a PMS woman. JDIMSA
>>
>>16479417
It really isn't that gross. But as I said I'm not grossed out by stuff easily.

>>16479401
>even thinking of getting a pineapple haircut
don't do it man
>>
>>16479428
You haven't seen one. Stop saying it isn't gross and stop comparing it to some shitty 240p exploding head you saw on /b/. It's fucking repulsive.
>>
>>16479431
>implying there are no pictures of blood clots or stringy periods on /b/
>>
>>16479425
That's fucking shit. I can imagine that wish, Jesus.
>>
>>16479435
>going on /b/ and then trying to brag about how "cold" you are to blood and gore
Good luck in life, anon.
>>
>>16479437
I'm not him, just pointing it out.
>>
>>16479431
>I find something repulsive, everyone must be the same
That's not how it works anon. And yes I've seen periods, in real life, with my own eyes. Still not grossed out.

>implying I'd even watch shitty 240p videos
Besides I wasn't even comparing them to a period. I know they aren't the same. Both are still something some/most guys consider gross or repulsive.
>>
>>16479443
>Some/most guys consider gratuitous violence to be gross or repulsive
So this is the mind of someone who never leaves their house.
>>
>>16479447
but anon I leave my house daily
>>
>>16479449
Going to buy milk doesn't count. Maybe "socially retarded" would be a more apt description.
>>
File: WP_20151119_14_00_22_Selfie.jpg (500 KB, 1077x1918) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151119_14_00_22_Selfie.jpg
500 KB, 1077x1918
Should i cut my hair?
>>
>>16479450
But I have a job in finance. I deal with people daily. You couldn't tell me apart from a complete normie if we were having small talk.
>>
>>16479454
I already have.

>Saying normie
You're not helping your case here.
>>
>>16479455
But anon a conversation here isn't the same as small talk with someone in person. I don't have to hide my power level or pretend just to conform and not freak out people.
>>
>>16479383
Please respond
>>
>>16479458
>He considers "I watch ISIS videos" as powerlevel that needs to be hidden
Keep digging that grave.
>>
>>16479462
>the only activity I do on my free time is watch gore
>even though I said already that's not the case
I'm just gonna stop replying to you
>>
>>16479466
>Running away when you realise you've been outed as an edgy teenage /b/tard that still believes that whole "I'm so cold and ruthless because gore totes doesn't affect me!" shit
Classy.
>>
>>16479383
>>16479459
No, you shouldn't have, it's too much without any kind of feedback. There is usually a good middle where you can test the waters to see what she's up for, without already crossing a major boundary to get there. For example with the fingering, fingering her right away with no enthusiasm from her side is a bit much, what you can do is throw her a cheeky look and hold eye contact while first press a hand down on her stomach then slowly let it move down inch for inch. Look at her reactions, whether she blushes/smiles or freezes up, and plenty of time for her to tell you to stop.

There's nothing wrong with flat out asking if it's too much or whether she wants to continue, but because it does take both of you out of the moment it should ideally be a last resort for when you've exhausted the more subtle ways.

As for the underwear situation. There are other ways to make the situation more intense in a more natural way. You describe cuddling and touching her body/tits, maybe you just chose the wrong words but you make it sound a bit one sided, like she was mostly into the cuddles and allowed you to touch her body. To get her more in the passionate mood, at some point it should change from cuddling to deep kissing. Don't just feel her body for your sake but do so in a way that makes her feel held, like placing a heavy hand on the small of her back, frenchkissing her intensely and then meanwhile groping a boob. She should feel invited to be aroused and engage in sex with you, not to extend her body to you. If this goes well, eventually you lay on top of her and she'll feel your boner and your weight on her (support yourself a bit so it's not all of it), and if you can tell it turns her on you can press your dick against her, dryhump, guide her hand to your crotch and so on.

Basically everything is okay as long as you build your way up to it and build in enough room for her to display hesitance or refusal verbally or non-verbally.
>>
What advice would you give to an autistic guy on finding a gf?
>kissless virgin
>19 y o.
>somewhat attractive
>NEET
>>
>>16479481
Go out.
>>
>>16479481
Work on not being NEET
>>
File: 140470114348.png (238 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
140470114348.png
238 KB, 704x400
>>16479481
Be more than "autistic virgin who does nothing". Honestly, what's there to you other than that? What does anyone have to gain from being with you? Do you think pic related is realistic?
>>
>>16479453
>using windows phone

should cut your veins instead

And yeah get something that doesn't make you look 16
Same anon as the haircut guy, I'd get something along the lines of the diamond face dude though I have no idea about this shit
>>
>>16479481
Do you have friends? If not, work on that first. A romance relationship has more in common with friendship than there are differences, and it'll give you thicker skin and allow you to practice with social cues in an environment with less pressure.
>>
>>16479478
Good advice well it was dark and she was lying with her back towards me since i rubbed her back. I guess my feelings were right and she was not ready for further steps.
>>
>>16479496
>>using windows phone
>should cut your veins instead
This desu. You don't know how much misery and extra work those have caused me.
>>
>>16479497
I do have one friend I hang out with every now and then, but I've kinda lost contact with my older friends. I have signed up for a community or club or whatever I should call it for people with autism or aspergers, still not entirely sure what to expect from it. I guess I'll find out.
>>
>>16479506
I know it's difficult in the moment, but it really does help to vocalize more. Asking her to come lie so that she faces you, whether it feels as good to her as to you, where she wants to feel you on her, if it's okay to turn a little light on so you can see each other properly.. if nothing else, it can confirm whether she's still more or less okay by either at least trying to give some sort of reply or just being very stiff, silent and/or weird.

It's quite possible that she wanted to take things slow but honestly my impression is just that she herself was not sure about how to behave and what to do. There is so much talk of how the guy is supposed to win over and impress the girl that it can easily be forgotten that women aren't naturals to sex and romance either, it's not rare for them to need to explore either how to express love and desire in the first place, or how to feel comfortable with freely expressing them to someone else.
>>
Long Post Incoming:
So I met this girl through a mutual friend get together, got her number went on a few dates and they were fantastic. She's a great person all round and I honestly felt some connection. The kicker is though, she just got out of a fucked up relationship the month before (abusive and controlling S.O.), the day of our last date was supposed to happen she declined because she said she had a stressful day dealing w/ her EX's bs. The next day a friend of mine saw her with another friend at a restraunt and assumed it was a date. I don't know if it was or it was just a friend, but ye.. The last date we had was about a month ago, we still talk briefly and see each other occasionaly, how should I go about trying to ask her out again without seeming desperate? I really enjoyed her company and Idk if I should go for it or not or how to go about it? please anyhelp I'll love you for it

from the last thread please any advice
>>
>>16479543
It's great to meet other people with autism/aspergers, you'll probably hear lots of stories you can relate to and possibly good tips and tricks, but it is important to try to broaden your social horizon in general. A huge part of socializing effectively has to do with bridging differences between you and someone else - in way of carrying yourself and communicating, in the way you live your life and your outlook on life, in hobbies and sense of humor, in expectations of friendship. Most people naturally drift towards people who are similar to them (similar level of education, same race, same age, similar hobbies and youth/background) but it can really jumpstart your social skills to go against that and keep trying to reach out to people you have less in common with. Because in these contacts you experience what is basically an exaggeration of what is the universal challenge in human relationships, to deal with someone else not being you.
>>
>>16479551
"Hey [cutegirl], I wanted to reach out and say that while I very much understand it if you don't feel like it because of the shit you're going through with [ex], I very much enjoyed our dates and would love to hear it if you're up for another one some time. Let me know, [anon]"

Change whatever doesn't feel like you or you have a better suggestion for, you get the idea. Try to put out of your head whether or not she was meeting with her ex, you need to get closer to her again anyway to get to the bottom of that. If you get too nervous, remind yourself she already agreed to go on (several, so you didn't make a bad impression) dates already, there's nothing weird about giving it a shot. Good luck!!
>>
>>16479544
Yes the last part you said makes a lot of sense to me. I should be more vocal in a next opportunity.
>>
I'm dating a girl who's focusing on her school work very much. It's not due any time soon, but it's a lot and it's very important to her. So important that she shot down my plans to blow off some steam several times in the past few weeks. We did meet up once more after that and we both had a good time, so I'd guess it's not like she no longer wants to see me.
Recently I wanted to make some lighter plans with her. Just meet for a few hours in the evening. Her answer was a tentative "I'll have to check", along with a list of things she had just finished and everything she was planning to do in the near future. It was a long list.

So far she hasn't gotten back to it yet, and the day I'd suggested is nearing. Should I push it and get a definitive yes/no? Should I stop bothering her about it? Should I stop bothering her about us at all and just act like a distant friend, if she's this busy?
I want her, but I also want to support her where I can. The work's beyond my knowledge so I can't help her with that, and I can't help her blow off some steam if she shoots me down. Am I being selfish? Is there some other way I can help her?

Yeah, it's a lot of questions. Have one more that's actually related to the thread.
Girls, if you were as busy as this girl is, would you want to take an evening off?
>>
>>16479453
Yeah its gross looking. Those glasses are too wide for your face too.
>>
>>16479590
I'd want to take a night off but then again I'm not that disciplined with studywork so I'm probably not similar to your girlfriend. Either way I think it's fine to shoot her a quick message as long as you don't overdo it and make it clear that you do still remember she might not make it. If it were a first date or something it would be a worse timing but you are alrady dating her and given how busy she is there's a real possibility she just forgot.
>>
Grills, how would I know if someone likes me? I'm having trouble here because I've had shitty experiences in the past.
>>
>>16479610
Literally in the OP
>>
>>16479613
>ask them out
Well, seems pretty easy.
>>
>>16479554
yeah I did have a friend in high school who was pretty much the opposite of me in many ways, and we got along pretty well. We had similar interests, but completely different personalities. We kinda parted away since we graduated though. I've been hesitant on contacting him though. Being the extrovert with many friends, I kinda feel like I'm just another guy and the idea of suddenly calling him after not having talked at all since June feels awkward. I know it shouldn't, but it does.
>>
How do shy, quiet girls show interest in guys? There is a girl at my work that I think might be trying to show me that she is interested, but I'm also worried that I could be misinterpreting friendly gestures as interest in me. I'm trying to "examine the evidence", but there is always a doubt in the back of my mind because of my low self esteem when it comes to girls.

Two months ago, during an orientation-related tour, she made a considerable effort to walk by my side. I'm talking about speedwalking to catch up to me and then slowing down when she caught up to my side. Did she want me to notice her and initiate conversation with her? I felt a little uncomfortable because of my shyness and awkwardness, so I didn't really acknowledge her.

Since then, we've been consistently making eye contact and smiling when we do so. Once, I didn't make eye contact as I was passing by her because I was busy with something else, and also I didn't want to seem creepy or obsessive, and I noticed in my peripheral vision that she was smiling and trying to make eye contact with me. She seemed disappointed that I didn't acknowledge her. If she wasn't interested in me, I don't think she would be smiling at me or smiling back at me so consistently, she would just ignore me entirely.

There's also the fact that she's been consistently working at a certain spot that I happen to pass by frequently, when there are many other places that she could choose from. Maybe this is a creepy and thought, but I suspect she's choosing to work there so she can come in contact with me. She wants me to talk to her.

She works the shift after mine, but there's an hour of overlap, so that's the only opportunity I have to talk to her. If I start talking to her I'll figure out if she's interested in me or thinks I'm a creep for even thinking that she is. But, how do I just start talking to her? It has to be small comments, not a full on conversation, because the only time I see her is when I'm passing by.
>>
How do I woman?
>>
>>16479650
Just man up
>>
>>16479566
thank you very much! i sent it in a text since she cant talk while at work. I hope she's still interested
>>
>>16479647
>Good [insert time of day] or just smile
and...
>[Insert work related question]
>[Insert casual invitation to office's cafeteria]

It's pretty hard, sometimes they will gain the ovaries and talk to you, but since you're a shy moron it could get shitty.
Try to be cool as fuck, as in don't give it too much importance, just enough of it.
>>
>>16479459
Nigga "feeling tits" is fucking second date shit. Grow up move out of your parents
>>
Guys, so, say your SO is literally a strong 8 at the least with makeup, maybe even a 10 to some - but without it, she isn't exactly unattractive - though less attractive with it. Sounds odd, since yeah duh women wear makeup to look better so no shit she looks better with it, but say you saw your SO for the first time without makeup and it was just really shocking?
Could you go on with her? I mean someone you really love, regardless of looks - but you were used to her looking like that beautiful woman with the makeup?

It's weird anyways, I guess I'm more shocked than anything. She wears makeup 90% of the time so I'd literally only see her without it before bed and early in the morning, but still.. I'm confused as shit
>>
>>16479481
Stop being a NEET
>>
>>16479700
>love
>first time seeing her without makeup
This is why I can't even try to relate to your mentality. You're impulsively emotional.
>>
>>16479706
What does that have to do with being impulsive? Do we need to be married before I can be in love? Not everyone has to fall for someone at the same rate, different emotions, different events, there is no rulebook for loving other people
>>
>>16479700
If you really love her, you shouldn't give a fuck about that.
>>
>>16479726
I'm not telling you what definition you should use. I'm telling you that based on my definition, you are recklessly emotional. You can call your feelings whatever you want. But when I hear you use those words, and then talk about "shock" over seeing her without makeup, I come to the conclusion that your emotions aren't tempered by consideration and experience.

You're asking me to relate. I'm calling to your attention that maybe, just maybe, the source of this problem is you and not your inexperience in dealing with it.
>>
>>16479401
bump on this
spent a solid 30 minutes making and only 1 reply
>>
Can you get pregnant by taking a bath in water someone else has masturbated in? Asking for a friend.
>>
Ladies, if i compliment a female friend on liking something and you act like you like it too, what are you doing?

If i share something and you share something extremely similar, what are you doing?

Are these good?
>>
I'm friends with this chick, sometimes when we make eye contact she'll immediately look away to the side, sometimes downwards, what's going on here?
>>
>>16479401
Shit nigga why the fuck you wanna look like Stalin.
>>
>>16479909
Trying to establish commonalities. Good thing.

>>16479984
Uncle Joe's a handsome man.
>>
>>16479265
Give me three reasons why I should trust my girlfriend
>>
>>16479999
How? You need to be a bit more specific with your problem.
If you can't trust her, break up.
>>
>>16479291
retrospectively it helps a bit with the blow, that you are not worth a penny in this society, if you cant get laid or earn lots of moneys.
But it also is the way we feel treated by women.
>>
>>16479997
How is it good? :)
>>
>>16480058
I just told you.
>>
File: uHCfuzi.jpg (606 KB, 2625x2251) Image search: [Google]
uHCfuzi.jpg
606 KB, 2625x2251
Femanons, would you date a guy who wanted to Make America Great Again?
>>
>>16480080
Yes
>>
>>16480061
I think he wants to know why she is doing what she is doing?
>>
>>16479700
>Could you go on with her?
> I mean someone you really love, regardless of looks - but you were used to her looking like that beautiful woman with the makeup?

These two sentiments run nigh diametrically opposed.

You don't love someone until you accept them as a person, faults and all, and if something so superficial is enough to rock that, that's not love, that's infatuation.
>>
>meet qt girl on soc in clean kik thread
>she works at an animal rescue
>go full autist and lie about having a rescue cat and two rescue dogs so she'll think I'm cool
>"oh cute! any pics?"
>tfw have no pets at all

what the fuck do I do
>>
>>16480347
Ya blew it. Just tell her what you told us I guess.
>>
Why do girls I work with follow me around and try to talk to me every chance they get (to the point all of our coworkers think we are banging) but when I try to make plans with them outside of work they always flake or ignore my texts?
>>
>>16480399
They just want to talk.
>>
Brothers, I beseech you with a question.

What benefits are there for NoFapping? Does it help with libido, a bigger dick, or what? I've heard stories that with such buildup, it grows.

Give me your story on how it helped you, if you wish and/or experienced.
>>
Girls

Do you prefer your mates junk completely shaven, neatly trimmed with electric shaver, or bush?
>>
i posted this question in the wrong thread
how does sex feel like?
both genders can reply
and if this question has been already posted i am sorry, ignore pls
>>
>>16480450
Helping with libido towards real women is the biggest thing. Also helps with giving you more time if you have a porn addiction. Also was a confidence booster for me, and I felt more talkative/assertive while doing it.

I've done it a few times, but keep relapsing a few weeks in.
>>
need a quick response here-

girls- is it appropriate to bring a vibrator with me when i come to fuck you, assuming we are fwb? my only concern is that i have used it on other girls (yes, it is thoroughly clean) and she will likely assume this as well. i obviously have no issue with it, but if it could be a deal breaker im not going to do it
>>
>>16479345
leave me the fuck alone
but uh we can talk through skype or phones

i've got really heavy flow that lasts for 7 days and does not lighten. it's a nuisance, it's uncomfortable, i have to take multiple showers during the day *sigh* have to wear diaperish pads. break out in face, feel ugly, want to be alone. spooning/cuddling/spending time with the SO wouldn't be a good time on my period.
>>
>>16480543

The answers for this question will vary. It's like asking someone "how does Papa Johns pizza taste?". Some say it's incredible, so some it's meh.

From my experiences with sex, it's not the greatest thing in the world. I personally found it pretty dull and awkward. Like having to put to much effort into something that isn't anything like it's portraied to be. I was highly disappointed the first time I had sex, and ever since then it really hasn't been a big thing for me. I've only had a few encounters because it just doesn't seem worth a lot of effort to me.
>>
>>16479478
this was a nice read
would like to hear more
>>
>>16480125
amen
>>
>>16479345
Buy me Taco Bell and watch some shitty horror movies with me. Or sushi and anime for a weeb night. Either way, I will be wearing pajamas.

>>16479849
Probably not, I doubt the water is hospitable to sperm. pH balance and temperature might kill them off. Not to mention how long it can take sperm to reach the egg during intercourse, I feel like it would die long before reaching the egg if it started the journey outside of the body. But I'm not an expert.

>>16479923
If it were me, I'm just terrible at holding eye contact. It makes me uncomfortable. But it could mean she's shy/nervous. Or maybe she has a short attention span.

>>16480528
Trimmed.

>>16480552
I would be cool with sex toys, personally, but you know her better than I do.
>>
>>16480598
Thanks heaps, I've noticed she's sometimes unsure of herself
Sometimes she'll like to give me eye contact but others times won't really
>>
Whats worse ladies.

A guy who you like that never asks you out over a long period of time?
Or a guy that outright rejects you?
>>
>>16480675
rejection.
i'll ask out the guy if he won't, for fuck's sake
>>
>>16480668

Sperm won't survive the hot water and soap suds. Those whiggers are dead
>>
>>16480528
Trimmed please~
>>
>>16480696
Wtf?
>>
>>16480675
Guys can be pretty retarded
Who's the guy you like?
>>
File: tmp_4973-images(2)-1902890210.jpg (5 KB, 108x108) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4973-images(2)-1902890210.jpg
5 KB, 108x108
I'm friends with this girl I met about a year ago and we have been texting daily for the past 4 months. I have no interest for dating but would kinda like to upgrade to fwb.

Background info: I just recently graduated, moved back home and live one hour away from her now. She usually initiates conversations everyday and does responds to my texts quickly. Ever since I moved back our texts have been pretty dull. So I need someone opinion, should I just be upfront and ask her for some meaningless sex? Or should I be less upfront?
>>
>>16479551
Ask her if she is still interested in dating, and just mention ypu enjoyed her company. It's been a month so don't worry about being desperate.
>>
To both: Is being a coward a gigantic turn off?
>>
>>16480675
Maybe hint some more?
Guys can be fucking stupid
>>
>>16480871
In girls it's annoying but I can deal, in guys it just kills my (figurative) boner altogether. Tbf I don't really want someone to "protect and watch over", so I'm biased
>>
>>16480871
>>16480896
I don't know why i'm like this, I just want to avoid violence and violent situations, and I don't want to hurt anybody, even in self defense.
>>
Dear femanons
When your hair is in a ponytail do you ever like to play with it?
My job told me to do something with my hair so I put it in a short ponytail, and playing with it is rediculously calming and fun
>>
>>16480913
Playing with it how?
>>
>>16480929
I don't know, just fiddling with it. Twirling it and stroking it and shit
>>
Everyone says to ask somebody out if you want to know if they like you. How do girls typically want to be asked out? I'm retarded when it comes to this.
>>
>>16480985
Invited to do something fun.
>>
Uh Femanon/s
If a someone important to you won't talk to you, how do you approach them?
>>
>>16480913
when my hair is shorter and I have that fun, short bobtail ponytail yes.

otherwise not really
>>
>>16480892
>Guys can be fucking stupid
This is a no bully zone

>>16480450
It makes you sexually frustrated, so you're more willing to take a risk asking a girl out. Pretty much everything else is nonsense.

>>16480347
>what the fuck do I do
Suicide is a good start. Don't lie, especially about shit like that.
>>
girls -

this girl i started talking to seems really timid, small / quiet type. After talking to her some, I think im one of a few guys she actually has ever talked to, so she isn't use to the whole 'dating' concept i believe. She always holds eye contact and smiles / giggles a lot when we talk. is this a good sign?
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1024x765
Men, when you have multiple women friends in your life, do you ever get that one girl who stands out from the rest that you aim for? Like, a girl who compared to the others, you treat and act differently around?
>>
>>16481002
If she smiles and likes looking at you, then yes, that's a wonderful thing.
>>
>>16481008
I have some I'm more open with, but they're closer and generally been friends for a longer duration. If I had a crush, I might change my behavior more significantly though.
>>
Girls, what is your favourite way of showing affection to your guy?
>>
>>16481008
Sure, I pick my favorites.

But in case you're asking about the romantic sense then no. I'd have made a move long before we became friends if I were "aiming for her" in that way.
>>
Question for both:
What's are the differences between going out as friends and going out on a date? Like, are there different subjects to talk about, different ways to act?

For example, if I ask somebody to go out and have dinner with me as a friend, we'll talk casually about whatever then maybe hangout a bit after. But if I ask a person to dinner as a date, what changes? How do I make it more intimate I guess?
>>
>>16481028
Flirtation. The difference is flirtation. Affectionate physical contact, innuendo, sexually suggestive language, etc.
>>
By all accounts I'm fucking weird.

I play bassoon, video games, math and cs major, love history, love reading/writing. In person I'm pretty confidant and straight forward, but fucking awkward. The things I say just kinda come out as nonsense.

Basically, I'm the hugest fucking nerd you've ever seen. Dwarf fortress loving levels of nerdiness.

I'm pretty OK being alone and independent, but I'm curious if I have a sot in hell at being someone's better half. I'm pretty certain if I told any girl a single hobby of mine they genitalia would shrivel up like the Mojave desert.
>>
>>16481036
Ok
>>
>>16481020
Trying to make him smile...
>>
>>16481039
I'll take this as I'm destined for a life of solitude.
>>
File: 1435375472365.jpg (39 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1435375472365.jpg
39 KB, 599x600
>>16481036
Your hobbies arent an issue, unless you have nothing to talk about. I spend most of my time reading, playing video games, and playing with guns. Not exactly shit women have an interest in.

Hasn't really been a major issue for me. If you're having troubles with women, its because of something more significant than niche video games.
>>
>>16480968
I'm not sure about ponytails specifically, but having someone play win my hair in general is absolutely god-tier. I was surprised when I found out not everyone feels 'brain tingles'. If that's what you're feeling, then maybe you experience ASMR.
>>
This goes for anybody, but if a femanon could give me an opinion, it'd be much appreciated.
At the end of a second date, should I try to kiss the girl? Generally when I go out on a date, I try to push things a bit further. On the second date I usually try to hold the girl's hand. Let's say I do that and she's into it, should I kiss her at the end?
>>
>girl is online all night in this texting app multiple times
>still doesn't bother initiating contact
I know it's petty to obsess about this, so how do I let it get to me less? I already initiate contact most of the time, have no idea what to say and am very busy already, but I still find myself regularly opening the app with hopes of catching a
>typing message...
under her name.

We have been dating for a few months, so she at least knows about me. She doesn't know I'm like this.
>>
>>16481020
I don't know if I can pick a favorite. I love holding him close, stroking his hair, and kissing him all over while I whisper about how much I love him.
>>
>>16481063
I sit online on Skype hoping certain people will message me. Maybe you need to take the initiative? But bring up something interesting, so you're not awkwardly stuck after hi/how are you. Heck, maybe I need to do that.

>Guys:
My question doesn't deserve its own thread but it is about a guy, so. I sit next to someone in one of my classes and he's constantly acting restless, and he clearly looks over at my desk/papers a lot (not during tests or cheating, just at my lecture notes and whatever stuff is idly sitting on it). Today he apparently needed an eraser so he picks up my pencil and looks at it but goes "Agh" when he sees its widdled down and sets it back down. He didn't acknowledge me or ask me or anything.

Is this guy okay? I've been assuming he has some sort of attention deficit disorder from the restless activity/looking around, but my friend in that class said "I think he likes you." I'm just confused.
>>
>>16481124
Talk to him
>>
File: 1428277175249.gif (108 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1428277175249.gif
108 KB, 500x298
>>16481124
>I sit online on Skype hoping certain people will message me.
wat

>Is this guy okay? I've been assuming he has some sort of attention deficit disorder from the restless activity/looking around, but my friend in that class said "I think he likes you." I'm just confused.
Either he's autistic and likes you, but doesnt know how to say it, or he's just extremely restless.
>>
Ladies, what's the proper time window for guys and texting, at what point will you start ignoring them.

Also when I'm at a party and I want a girl to go home with me, how do I diffuse the cockblock friends that you bring along with you?
>>
>>16481124
>Is this guy okay?
No.
>>
File: 1442972205671.jpg (152 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
1442972205671.jpg
152 KB, 1280x856
This question goes out to everybody.

At what age is living at home a deal breaker?

I'm 23, live with my parents, but I'm no NEET. I have a job and attend the Uni. I haven't moved out yet because I'm helping my parents with some of there living expenses and my own bills (credit, gas, insurance, food). In terms of finances, I'm doing alright, it's just I can't exactly afford to move out ATM, and it's interesting to see how costs of rent or houses (400+) continue to rise despite being in a decent sized city.
What are your thoughts? stories? advice?
>>
>>16481237
I dated a guy once (25) who lived with his parents even though he could've afforded his own little place easily, but his parents would cry and guilt trip him into staying with them so he could pay half of their bills and speak/read/understand English on their behalf

that's my dealbreaker story.
>>
If one particular friendship has all the qualities to have the basis of a good relationship why would you be opposed to giving it a shot?
Give any reason that isn't attraction because it's the obvious one.
>>
>>16481178
>time window
The trend is to not wait 3 days she'll forget by then or worse, lose interest .

Longest? Probably 1-2 days max and that goes for everything. Doesn't matter what point in the relationship you're at. (unless you have a valid reason)
>>
>>16481257
Maybe I'm concerned about losing that good friendship if things don't work out. Dating is a skill, and if you don't feel confident in that skill, it's easy to see the risk in losing a friendship because you're a bad boyfriend/girlfriend/datemate. Expectations change when you start dating.

Alternatively; I'm at an age where I don't want a relationship that I suspect will have any sort of longevity because I'm in a stage of my life where I'm working on myself and don't want to grow too attached to one person.

Idk though, pal - I won't lie to you, my ideal relationship is just a friendship with some butt-touching on the side.
>>
>>16481178
CBs are difficult to deal with. The only ways I've known to deal with them is by standing your ground and going head on. Whether you use force or intellect it's up to you.

If not, move on. Jealousy always works
>>
>>16481270
I'm really wondering because people discussed this in front of me and compared to my situation it's odd.

I told my friend it was on my mind and she's open about trying it later on since we're both level enough to end it if it seems to be going in a bad way. We both care about eachother really deeply and shit too so I think that's most of it but had she been opposed for whatever reason it would have just dropped there.

As for these 2 "couples" they pretty much didnt give any reason they wouldn't want to and they are attracted to eachother so I don't get it. They want it but won't do anything because ???
>>
>>16481053
I know I get ASMR, it's fantastic. That might be it
>>
>>16481278
Maybe they're worried that they have ugly genitals. Honestly, you'll never know. It's different strokes for different folks, but I've been turned down by good friends that admitted to finding me attractive but then cited that they would be missing "something" from the relationship.

Some people want a chase and if there's no chase, it's not fun. Some people want a fix-it-up job, as unhealthy as those relationships wind up turning out.

I wouldn't think too deeply on it, considering you're in what seems to be a more mature situation.
>>
Girls, my ex broke up with me and I text her to meet up so we could talk about it now that 2 weeks have passed. I'm not the best person to express my though and feeling, and that's one of the reasons she broke up with me. I guess I couldn't show her how I liked her(I really do), and while dating she addressed this quite often, she as she was my first girlfriend I wasn't really sure how to react to this, so for me everything was okay. We had this discussions about this matter sometimes but I guess I didn't really change that much. So after in our meeting after 2 weeks(she said she wasn't gonna change anything, but she was open to listen) I kind of hesitated again and she started saying really mean things like, "I'm really fine right now", "I want to be your friend but right now I can't, I need to forget some things before", "I don't like you anymore", "Looking back I can't believe I fell in love with a guy like you".
I just don't really understand why was she being so mean and cold.
>>
>>16481301
two weeks was too soon. as cliche as it is, the 30 day no contact rule works wonders. she's in her 'anger' stage over the break up right now. even the person who does the breaking up goes through the same 'grieving' stages as the person broken up with, usually
>>
Girls, what happens if the guy is too slow?
>>
>>16481317

I go 'I'm done', put my clothes on, and go home.
>>
>>16481311
Also for some reason she wasn't making eye contact, we were talking side by side but facing forward.
I understand why she's mad and how I ruined the relationship, she was the one who took the initiative most of the times and I couldn't really respond to her feeling (because I wasn't sure what to do, now because I didn't liked her back).
She said she doesn't want me to change, but I wonder
>>
Why do so many girls cut themselves?

Seriously, nearly every single girl I've ever been with either cuts or used to. It's gotten to the point where when we're first beginning to get to know eachother and she says something like "anon, I gotta tell you something..." I immediately know that's what it's going to be.

And no, it isn't just the type of girls I go for are the damaged ones. The last girl I was with was gorgeous, conservative, educated, had a good family life, no real vices, and still cut herself when things went wrong.

WHY
>>
I met this girl last quarter in my class. We hit it off pretty well, studying and hanging out together. I saw signs that she liked me, but could never muster the courage to do something.

I've been starting to see her around campus recently, and because of me missing the chance, I get anxious and try to avoid her.

How can I get over this bullshit anxiety I have over her just so I can talk with her again?
>>
>>16481332
I'm telling you, man. You need to just drop it and try contacting her in another month. And just be friendly when you do. If you want to try again with this girl, first realize that your old relationship is dead, and a new relationship would be just that - brand new
>>
>>16481341
It's the types of girls you go for. I've never cut. If I had my dad probably would've beat the snot out of me. My dad is awesome. maybe try picking girls without sob story backgrounds?
>>
>>16481360
Did you not read what I said?

Even girls I've been with that go to church, have friends, good family relationships and are educated do it too. She did not have a "sob story" background, and even if she did it's not like I've got a million girls to choose from.
>>
>>16481341
I honestly don't know anyone who cut themselves except one or two people who did it to be 3edgy5me when emo was a big thing. I really do think it's just the girls you're hanging out with

>>16481317
I assume he's not interested and move on. This is assuming he's shown interest in the first place

>>16481257
If everything else is great, then the only reason I can think of is attraction. I'm assuming basic compatibility is part of those qualities you're talking about

>>16481178
What? You text when you want to. As for the cockblocking friends - they're usually there because we want them to be there

>>16481062
Probably. There are no hard and fast rules

>>16481036
Did you have a question?

>>16481028
Basically flirting and physical escalation

>>16481020
Maybe it's kind of simple, but I love kissing my boyfriend on the cheek.

>>16480996
Am I in your position or the girl's position? Your question isn't clear

>>16480913
Nah, if it's in a ponytail it's so it doesn't get in my way, I'm not going to go and play with it

>>16480871
>>16480907
Being a coward is a massive turnoff, being a pacifist, less so

>>16480762
Doesn't really seem that convenient to have HER as a FWB IMO

>>16480552
It'd be a big nope from me

>>16480528
Trimmed
>>
>>16481370
Yews basic comparability is included as well as communication, trust, ect.
>>
>>16481358
Yeah probably for the best, anything forced right now will ruin things. Not sure on how to act when I contact her again.
>>
>>16481358
>>16481370
Anyway thanks for the reply but I didn't intend on the question being about me always ending up with cutters, I was just wondering why so many girls choose to cut when they're depressed instead of getting drunk or something like any normal well adjusted citizen would.
>>
>>16481384
>instead of getting drunk or something like any normal well adjusted citizen would.
I hope this was you being facetious
>>
>>16481385
Yes goofball.
>>
>>16481369
where do you live that this is a thing? Or you're lying of course. Or they're lying to you, which would just be weird.
>>
>>16481389
I'm not fucking lying, I honestly thought this was way more common..

But I live in the southern US. Bible belt. Yep, you'd think that they'd all be conservative, wife material but nope.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>16481397
I also live in the south but I'm surrounded by sluts that are scared to commit because
>what if he/she is broken?
>how can I be with someone who's broken when I am broken

And its not a
>I need to fix myself
It's a
>I want to be taken care of

Prolly has something to do with the standards of where you live more than anything.
>>
>>16481382
When you contact her again, be very casual. Just a 'hey - how you been?' Or even better, if you know what her favorite movie or book was, for example, you can say 'I was watching (movie) and it made me think of you'. Then just let her come to you, and talk naturally and casually, ask her how she's been, say you've been doing well, etc. Cut that first conversation short. And go from there, lengthening the conversation each day, until you get to a point where you feel comfortable enough to ask her to see you.
>>
>>16481124
I'm really fucking restless and can't hold in one place for a minute. Like I've gotta be doing something all the time. Be it moving my legs or drumming the table or my leg or switching to a different position. I don't even really notice it whenever I'm doing it but if I'm ever in a situation where I can't do something I notice that I'm not doing anything and get anxious.

I'm also really curious about shit and have a habit of looking over to what other people are doing what they have on their desk/monitors. I kinda hate myself for it and try to not do it that much but sometimes I just can't resist my urges and have to take a peek. Part of why I hate doing it is because I hate if others look at what I'm doing/have on my desk.

As for taking your pen without asking that's a bit rude. Taking other people's stuff without asking is kinda rude no matter how small it is. I hate it when people use my erasers the wrong way and then they're ruined forever. I also never use the eraser on my pens because it would look awful afterwards.

As for what comes to him liking you or not no one can tell with the information you've provided. He might like you or he might not. The only way to figure it out for certain is to ask him out.
>>
>>16481407
That just seems something out of a "how to get your ex guide"
>>
>>16481397
Wow that's bizarre. I live in ny, you'd think whatever you're describing is more common here, but nope. Maybe it's just time to move bro
>>
>>16481370
>Being a coward is a massive turnoff, being a pacifist, less so

Guess you're right.

But I can't be reckless and stupid either.
>>
>>16481453
ha, it's not. If you say that though, maybe I should write one. How else do you think you're going to work on getting her back? Begging, rehashing painful memories and texting non stop? You have to play it absolutely cool.
>>
Ladies, if i compliment a female friend on liking something and you act like you like it too, what are you doing?

If i share something and you share something extremely similar, what are you doing?

Are these good?
>>
Is a relationship at work a good idea?
>>
>>16481658
No, a lot of employers make that against the rules for a reason.
>>
>>16481658
No. It's a recipe for drama.
>>
>>16481663
>>16481675
My prev boss found his wife at work
Others have found their loves at work
>>
>>16481655
It's good if you like her,
If you don't she is weird with imagination.
>>
>>16481703
Wait, why do you say that?
>>
To the ladies: How much flirting is good and how much flirting is bad, or are you never bothered by flirting?
>>
So it's been 2 weeks that my live in girlfriend has asked me for space. I've been giving it to her but I'm not sure what I'm actually supposed to be waiting for. Is she just gonna come up to me and say "alright everything is good now!", also should I buy her some flowers?
>>
>>16481718
Didn't you say she pretended to like the same things to join in?
>>
>>16481748
She shares things very similar to what I've shared
>>
>>16481748
She shares things very similar to what I've shared, using sentences similar to what I've used
>>
>>16481742
Flowers are always nice.
However, I think the 'needing space' is the start of the end.
What triggered it? Were you being over bearing and annoying? Maybe you can fix that. If it came out of the blue, she's up to no good.
>>
>>16481753
Do you think she's making it up? Or it's a coincidence? Maybe she finds you hilarious and wants to be like you.
>>
>>16481755
No I wasn't, we moved in together (because she wanted to) 5 months ago and now she says she needs space and feels she has no power or freedom. I spend most of my time at work and around the weekend is when I try and tend to her needs.
>>
>>16481758
Dunno, nah I don't think so, but it's worded really similarly to the way I spoke about the thing being shared. Maybe it's good
>>
Girls - if a guy takes too long to make a move will you relegate him to a friend position?

I'm can't make up my mind on whether or not I really like this girl, but I'm scared that if I wait too long it'll get weird if I eventually decided to go for it.
>>
>>16481762
Speak to her. It's the only thing for it!
>>
>>16481859
I don't think so. If she likes you it won't matter to her. If she rejects you for this reason then any relationship wouldn't have lasted long anyway.
>>
>>16481865
She is asking for space, of course I would prefer to communicate but if I try to then that would make things worse because it's what she claims she needs, space
>>
File: 1441563807039.jpg (35 KB, 357x333) Image search: [Google]
1441563807039.jpg
35 KB, 357x333
Friended a girl, asked her out, rejected. Her rejection line "I'm not into relationships or anything, sorry."

Thing is we hang out a lot and it's like I never asked her out at all, which is technically a good thing. It's been now 4 months since I met her and it's been fun. But I can't shake it off in the back of my mind "Why aren't we dating? We get along so well."

Maybe I'm too stubborn to accept a no. The only reason why I haven't asked her out again or done anything is I respect our friendship too much to ruin it.

Should I just abandon all hope and just keep her as a friend? Or would you mind if I bring it up again if you were in her shoes?
>>
>>16481875
Space and not talking to someone at all is a completely different thing.
Do you honestly think not talking to her is the way forward? If she's serious about your relationship she will want the discussion.
Or are you too scared of asking her in case it's bad news? I can understand that,
>>
>>16481888
I wouldn't mind it being brought up again. If it starts to get awkward though ditch it. Maybe throw a few hints out there and see how she responds rather than asking her out right?
>>
>>16481891
No I'm not afraid of talking, everytime I try too she pulls away and things get worse and she shuts down completely. I talk to her friends and they tell me to just give her space. That's why I'm trying to figure out what to do because going on three weeks of giving her space as they suggest isn't working it seems
>>
If a girl liked "an ounce of semen contains 20 calories", has she been around?
>>
Do girls who go on euro adventures sleep around a bit?
>>
>>16481899
She seems to be a bit of a pain in the arse.
You need to kick start the discussion with "Do you think we shouldn't live together?".
I think the answer is no.

You can't live with someone and not speak to them for weeks on end. It isn't healthy.
>>
>>16481900
No, stop trying to read into beyond that. It's a factoid, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
Am I unfeminine, and is it a bad thing if I am?
>Mostly into "masculine" media (action, horror, fantasy, sci-fi)
>Not very emotional (I don't mean I'm Data, but I never cry from watching the news or feel hurt that someone didn't say "hi")
>No strong desire for children. Don't hate children or anything, but haven't ever really wanted any
>Strong interest in science
>No particular interest in fashion or makeup. I dress well enough but I don't omgg lurrv shopping
>Not very interested in gossip, neither about celebrities or people I know
>Not very shy
>Have no problem assuming a leading role

On my femininity plus side, I love too cook and bake, and have mostly female friends.
>>
>>16481900
Not at all. Maybe she is looking for low calorie snacking options?
I'd have liked it. I've slept with 1 person.
>>
>>16481914
Actually, we need more women like you. Carry on
>>
>>16481028
On a date, more flirtation would be present, as well as the desire for more physical contact. With friends, maybe slightly more interest in the problem/discussion.

>>16480871
Yes. A shy female is endearing, a cowardly one is a nuissance.

>>16480450
Well, thanks to some studies, we can honestly say that it Depends. If you're addicted to fapping, it'll take a while to really show the increase in cognitive abilities, and depending on how you do it, may increase your sensetivity (death grip?). If you want, check out "the gre

at porn experiment" on TED. May surprise you.
>>
>>16481914
Do you fart & discuss what your poos look like?
>>
>>16481914
The type of girls I like is the tomboys. The girl I have a crush on is a computer science graduate.

It's only bad if you want it to be bad.
>>
>>16481909
It isn't healthy at all, I'm doing everything I can in trying to make things comfortable for her, and letting her have her space that she needs. I try to not let conversations get intense and awkward, but it's starting to get to me...like I should just keep going with the flow but have my guard up to prepare for the worse
>>
>>16481915
>>16481910
That still means she has a lot of experience
>>
>>16481931
I think it's ok to have a possible intense conversation with someone you are living with as a couple.
I think 3 weeks (did you say?) of space is enough time to wait to ask a simple question.
How old is she?
>>
>>16481918
Thanks
>>16481922
Nope.
>>
>>16481888
Is she interested in casual sex or sex at all?
>>
Hey girls.I broke up with a girl like 6 months ago because her dad was superprotective.At the time i was a total jerk so i was very angry at her and now we hardly ever speak.I have come to realise that i love her from the bottom of my heart.She still looks interested in me as i often catch her staring at me.Do you guys think she might still love me?And should i try to get together with her again?
>>
Guys:

I'm honestly getting mixed messages from my boyfriend. He says I could stand to put on more weight, then says things like "Everyone would be jealous of your body if your stomach were more toned". We're always honest with each other so I don't get super emotional when he points out my flaws, I'm just confused.
>>
>>16481966
How on earth would we possibly know if she still loves you?
Ask her..maybe?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
>>16481974
the thing is i'm too much of an autist.And she's also very shy.
>>
>>16481968

I think he wants you to have a bit more muscle definition/tone. Think fitness. That you're actually skinny right now, in the almost-unhealthy-and-frail kind of way, and he wants you to be more, well, muscular (but not fitness addict levels).
>>
>>16481978
Ask her Dad to ask her for you.
>>
I'm very affectionate and caring towards this girl. She's shy, aloof and not a full 100% mentally (no, not a tard at all), but there are plenty of other reasons why I like her. (Including pros to the aforementioned, like being calm, straightforward, and not being a full 100% myself)

We've gone out a few times and I don't hide my attraction to her at all, but she rarely reciprocates anything I do. Initially she was very flirty, but since our first few dates she toned it down a bit, probably because she got very busy with schoolwork she needs more time for than the average person. However, she never backs off, never seems uncomfortable by my excessive affection and even seems to appreciate it if I go out of my way to be there for her.

I want to pursue a relationship with this girl and stand by her side as her boyfriend, but I don't know if she's ready for that, if she won't end up worse in the long run if I go ahead.

Is this an unhealthy relationship the two of us have? Do I sound like an orbiter? Should I make a move and be more aggressive anyway?
>>
>>16481981
i should also prepare for the wedding then
>>
>>16481914
Might be a bit unfeminine compared to other girls but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'd much rather be with someone I can watch a sci-fi/horror/action movies with and discuss interesting shit instead of reality tv and gossip. Tbh I'd consider all the traits you listed as a positive on a girl.
>>
>>16481968
Sounds a but like he wants you to get fit and put on some muscle instead of fat.
>>
>>16481942
She is 27 and I'm 29. Yes we have been together for 2 years and living together for 5 months now.
>>
>>16479265
why do I seem to get noticed by men more than women
I'm a pretty fine guy indeed
>>
>>16479265
Just stop sucking dick at life.
>>
>>16482009
So she isn't a kid, and there was no trigger?
Is she bad at face to face talks? Maybe text her, ring her or write it down. You need to do something cos it sucks to be you.
What's so bad about your birthday?
>>
>>16482027
It's just a day where a lot of shit happens that goes wrong. Nothing ever good happens
>>
>>16482031
Sorry about that. Is it because you've had 29 of them and that's loads?
I know those feels.
>>
File: 1447817885591.jpg (28 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
1447817885591.jpg
28 KB, 354x313
Today while I was shopping at a convenience store a girl around my age (late 20s) almost bumped on me with her cart while I was still and in a corner looking at crackers' prices, she apologised and asked me if I went to X middle school, I didn't so I shaked my head then she hesitated a bit and asked me if I went to X high school, I replied the same as before then she just said ok and hastily walked away with her cart.

I heard many times of the "hey, remember me? I'm your old friend from school!" fraud and I'm abnormally paranoid with everyone, did I just dodge a bullet, or was I just dense?

I'm sure she wasn't anyone I know, she was of dark skin probably north-western african origin and there weren't many kids like that when I was in school (I'm in europe), but she was speaking fluently so she probably lived many years here or was even born here, she was also dressed nicely (winter clothes since it's cold here).

I left the basement less than 4 months ago and I don't know the ways of the normies yet, do you think I messed up? how do you hit on guys? would you hit on a total stranger and an conv. store in the first place?
>>
>>16482054
How much were the crackers?
>>
File: crackers-23843390.jpg (81 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
crackers-23843390.jpg
81 KB, 1300x957
>>16482062
1,40€ a large box with many packs of this inside (pic).
>>
>>16482070
Did you get them?
My advice would be to go with the Tuc bacon biscuits. They are so good.
>>
>>16482076
oh yep they had tuc too but only the unflavoured one, so I just chose the less expensive pack.
>>
>>16480543

Depends.

Some sex is incredible, some sex is boring as heck.

My first half a dozen experiences were totally boring and empty feeling. I kind of felt like I was better off and safer just taking care of myself.

It wasn't until a one night stand with my third partner that I learned that sex could be spectacular with the right chemistry and connection. After that I realized the truth of something I'd already known; it comes down to the individuals involved, not the act itself.

I can absolutely and categorically say that sex with my girlfriend is a completely and totally different experience and sensation than with my FWB's or random hookups.
>>
>>16482081
Tuc were more than 1,40euro?
This is how I hit on guys, by the way.
>>
>>16482053
No, it's things like deaths in the family and previous exes cheating and breaking up with me on that day
>>
>>16482087
well the pack of tuc was small and around the same price of what I chose, so I don't think it was worth it, at least not the normal tuc, if they had some flavoured version maybe I would have bought a pack of it. I just need to munch something between lunch and dinner sometimes, crackers work nicely for that.

Anyway.. you serious? did it ever work?
>>
>>16482099
I have to agree, you probably did make the right choice after all. I tend no to snack between lunch and dinner, I might snack after dinner before bed if I stay up late & have a light dinner.

I am totally serious. Never works - no.
>>
>>16482095
You're going to need to go have a word with her now and let me know what happens. I don't come here very often so I'm never going to find out unless you get on with it. You have an hour and a quarter.
>>
>>16482125
Alright
>>
How do I know when a guy is bored from the text convo? I never know whether he wants to stop texting or still feels like the ice isn't broken so finds it hard to comfortably text whatever.

I text you back all the time, and start convos. I offer to hang out with you. I try to be near you a lot of the time. Are you likely to get that I like you by now, or is it still not 100% clear? What makes a guy go from "she might like me" to "shit, this girl actually likes me"?
>>
>>16481919
I'm watching that video
it's really eye opening
I suggest everybody to check it out
>>
>>16482125
Anon, it didn't go so well, she started screaming and went into the bedroom and started packing her things
>>
>>16482195

It depends on the guy. There are some, for whom a simple smiley in a text will mean "she likes me! WOOO!", while you have guys that need a brick to the face to get their attention and a kiss afterwards to convey the message.

As to your question:
>I text you back all the time
Normal human behaviour, doesn't mean anything
>start conversations
she's a bit more social than me, probably doesn't mean anything
>I offer to hang out with you
Shit, does she like me or something? Oh, god, she actually might!
>I try to be near you a lot of the time
anything from "didn't notice" to "she's into me", depending on small details
>Are you likely to get that I like you
Still isn't 100% clear. It's a big suggestion, but still lingering doubt.

As to what makes me know it? Her saying so (and acting so) in a semi-serious setting, where it can't be interpreted as an elaborate prank or joke.
>>
>>16482195
Its a tough question. I mean for me, if a girl was offering to hang out with me more that would sort of give me the sign that "Hey, she actually likes me".If you really want him to know you like him though, then just say it straight up.
>>
>>16482195
When she tells me. Want it? Go get it. Don't wait and hope it comes to you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.