[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
28 yo virgin here, need help handling females. This girl always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dunno.png (27 KB, 402x597) Image search: [Google]
dunno.png
27 KB, 402x597
28 yo virgin here, need help handling females.

This girl always records voice messages for me saying stuff like

>I'm glad to see you
>I feel really good when I see you
>I know I can speak freely with you
>it was a beautiful day, I'm glad I met you
>whatever you need I'll be here

means I'm in the friendzone already or she's interested?

>inb4 it's obvious lel

it's not for me. I'm confus. And beta.
>>
She might be into you. Ask her out. If she's into you, she'll accept and enjoy your company. glhf
>>
>>16479054
Ask her out on a date
>>
ive noticed particular strength of interest behind the "i'm glad i've met you" line

you might have a shot. ask her out to some coffee and just talk and chill.
>>
>>16479105
>>16479133
>>16479173

already did it. these are the voice records she sent me after the coffee
>>
Ask her out on another date.
Maybe something a little more intimate.
>>
>>16479214
It's thursday today. should I ask her out next week? Is it too late to do something this week end?
And what does it mean "more intimate"?
>>
1. Why do you identify as beta?

2. Would you like to identify as alpha instead?

3. What was said/happened during the coffee?
>>
>>16479231
Ask her out NOW for something this weekend.
If she is too busy, suggest Tuesday or Wednesday.

Intimate = kind of romantic or just the 2 of you
Examples:
- netflix and chill
- home cooked dinner
- picnic in a local park (weather permitting)
- an "off the beaten path" restaurant with a small dining area
>>
>>16479231
We are not aware of the logisics involved, If you are both free in the weekend I dont see why you couldnt have a date. Also from those voicemails its almost certain she is interested, but again we cant hear her so a lot can be lost (tone, enthusiasm in her voice etc)
>>
Do something and fast yo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.